sowmyaa thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I was wondering how about if Jassica try to romance with Aryan and try to make fool of him. Wouldn't that be fun… at the end I would love to see Aryan crying and realizing what a fool he was. I think that would be the best revenge for person like Aryan. But I also think he is very smart and witty ..he could be the one to figure out that Jessica is Jassi …!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreshAir thumbnail

Thats what I am talking about. She needs to screw the hell outta Mallika and Aryan.. and a good dose to Pari as well. And Maddy - has has been mean too many times as well.

Also Puru needs to learn a lesson. He wasn't that nice towards the end and was really mean to Jassi as well.

KiRaN_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: bgdesai

I was wondering how about if Jassica try to romance with Aryan and try to make fool of him. Wouldn't that be fun… at the end I would love to see Aryan crying and realizing what a fool he was. I think that would be the best revenge for person like Aryan. But I also think he is very smart and witty ..he could be the one to figure out that Jessica is Jassi …!!!

nah...i would puke🤢..its just not..not... normal..😆( for aryan..and crying?)

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aryan seldom invests genuine emotion in any relationship, I dont think he would be that heartbroken if anything of the above mentioned sort happened. But, I dont want to see Jassi even contemplate anything of this kind, it is below her.
ummm thumbnail

Ya agree... Aryan and jassi... it's not happening! 😆

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

inspite of aryan being shown as evil, i still admire his role u knwo coz his aim in life is only one thing and thats being gm chairman and taking over gm.although he has done evil acts he carries it out so convincingly .I mean he has no ineterst in anything else ,no emotions ,just one track

i mean when purab insulted him ,he was so decent in replying also when arman came to beat him when he lodged a polic complaint,he told him so convincingly that its all called tactics in business.

i like his role and vinay jain has done a fab job ,like when mallika does her evil acts it looks very bad and bitchy but when aryan does and evil acts it looks very business like and smart

rosila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you are 100% right tina.i completely agree with you.vinay jain is doing a great job in the role of aryan and i use to wonder why no body appreciate his acting like in the scene in which he asks mallika about armaan "koi mahatma complex ho gaya hai kya" his tone was so full of sarcasm.i really liked his acting.why dont they post his pics.
KiRaN_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosila

you are 100% right tina.i completely agree with you.vinay jain is doing a great job in the role of aryan and i use to wonder why no body appreciate his acting like in the scene in which he asks mallika about armaan "koi mahatma complex ho gaya hai kya" his tone was so full of sarcasm.i really liked his acting.why dont they post his pics.

i love his acting..but we are talking about jassi and aryan here🤢..i think aryan can run gulmohor very well if he had the chance too bad for him..cuz armu is leading it!..

i rember when malika was like we can't let armaan and jessica too close..and aryan was like " haan..waase mujhe is mamlo ke baare mein zaade nahien pata"( refferring to love) hehehe i was cracking up😆

honey1184 thumbnail
all i have to say is im in love with armaan...::sigh::
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

inspite of aryan being shown as evil, i still admire his role u knwo coz his aim in life is only one thing and thats being gm chairman and taking over gm.although he has done evil acts he carries it out so convincingly .I mean he has no ineterst in anything else ,no emotions ,just one track

i mean when purab insulted him ,he was so decent in replying also when arman came to beat him when he lodged a polic complaint,he told him so convincingly that its all called tactics in business.

i like his role and vinay jain has done a fab job ,like when mallika does her evil acts it looks very bad and bitchy but when aryan does and evil acts it looks very business like and smart

Agree with you 100% Vinay Jain has done a fabulous job indeed...

and I dont think Aryan will fall for Jessica....

Edited by Jassidevi - 19 years ago