Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Congratz

I love the new theme

I think this way we get more
KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
So I realise you finished off with the fourth thread, and a ting in my mind tells me of course it was time! As I scroll down, the whole fanfic concept is scraped off, and suddenly am facing this utterly creative whim-wham! And I think to myself, is there anything this woman cannot do?! With you Maya, everything is so perfectly articulated, so calculatedly thought-about, such a fresh n mesmerizing, yet energetic tone you set! The flawless positive person you are is evident from the way your optimism escapes through your writings, like a thin but determined ray of sunshine, brightening up our lives in a way none of us knew of! I am so proud of you, so content and yet not surprised, for I realise I already knew all along that your creativity knows no bounds, and in some unsaid way, this, I always expected from you!

You're everything that makes me want to be like you! Congrats and keep writing! There is no other who deserves this more than you!
blurey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats:)
yippie 2 update...
m 2 happpyyy
Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Wheee! Two updates in a day!? You really are not helping me keep away from IF. I'd hoped I can try to stay away at least during the my exams! :(

Love they new idea! Especially that of contests and games? :D Though the idea of goodies and prizes excites me more! :P

So we need to keep an eye on the timeline from now eh. Loved how ASR put Yash on the spot. And the ball is in your court reference went well considering how the other were looking back and forth between the two men! :)

Cant wait for more! Thanks for the PM! :)
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOVE THE NEW THREAD. SEEMS CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY...
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats for the new thread Maya πŸ˜ƒ

WW  sounds interesting & if it means I get to read new updates of your FF twice a day, then boy oh boy this is like a gooey brownie with lots of hot chocolate sauce on it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I particularly enjoyed the interaction b/w Yash & Arnav today ... very few people are able to turn the tables on ASR & looks like Yash is one of them... am glad he not only held his own but also pulled Arnav Singh Raizada against the same wall that the latter was attempting to push him into πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have bookmarked this thread, as I am afraid of missing any part since you said no
PM's 😊

nims6 thumbnail
wo wow...im so excited to here that...two updates ...a day...i loved the changes...and whatever you said...im beyond happy...cant wait...and cingrats for the new thread...you are amazing...i really cant wait for the new changes  ...love you dear...
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
two updates  in a day
loved ur last night update
finally arnav understood whats going on between them
asumi thumbnail
2 update a day!! WOW!! I LOVE WW!! :D

love the 5 reasons love the new concept!! love they way you make us love the ff more!! :D

yes arnav and khushi are the alpha and omega :) and thank you for giving us more reasons to love them! :)
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi I love the ideas behind your new WW thread. You are quite creative and your writing is so amazing. I love each and every one of your updates, they never bore me. I actually look forward to them each day now hopefully twice a day. I love how your story flow and you amalgamate every aspect of the characters lives. There are no loop-holes you cover every single detail and I love the way you so implicitly described Yash's  feelings towards Anjali. I look forward to further interesting readingπŸ˜ƒ. Thanks for the PM.