...shruti... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Pheww what a sexy update
So who is goin to work on AR tailor or Khushi
Nice surprise for Mr Raizada
kyunki_iloveu thumbnail
leave it to khushi..to do something..then try and change it half way...only to be caught by arnav...amazing update..cant wait for more.. :)
pheonix24 thumbnail
So ASR is doin a check on Yash...Hmm...and Khushi dressed  up for him...and wat a dress it was ..Phew!...Loved the updates...😳
Roshkolovemusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nicely written update. Loved the way u wrote about Khushi's thoughts. 👏
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG Mrs ASR ... Arnav saved Khusi's no on this name 😆 Gosh only ASR can do this.  Arnav is doing a background check on yash. But i must say Yash is a mystery here. I mean he has a child but no mention of her mother. any brother will do this.
I loved the phone convo between Khusi n Arnav. It shows the concern , the love between these two.

The next part started very beautifully.  a few lines actually enhance the beauty of this part for me
Khushi had developed an insatiable appetite for the brand of sex that Arnav Singh Raizada provided. Like the man himself, his brand bordered on extremes. It would shift very suddenly from playful to aggressive; tender to tormenting--and Khushi thrived on it.
I simply loved the way Khusi was feeling over her love/ feel for Arnav. She never got the chance to get any knowledge on this matter and Payal also didn't help much. But i like her hesitation but still want to dress up for her husband.
Loved the dress. 😳 It's hawt . I like the little possessive Arnav over the measurement but happily surprised how he just let go of that issue knowing the reason behind it. He has truly learn to negotiate on certain issues.

jblueday thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i always love your writing style especially how you start a new update, you write really well and you are spoiling me coz am really addicted to your works😆 hmm...our khushi is getting really naughty and confident these days and being ASRs wife is influencing her fashion sense too😉 am sure she looks sexy in that dress poor arnav😳😆😆
👏
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous! Romantic and hot..! This was the last update for May 3!

The jealous and anger instantly crept in Arnav when she told it was made by some tailor.. I loved to imagine that!

The first update for May 3 was quite cool, isn't it! Detective Mrs. Raizada!

I love the way how you write, silent yet beautiful!! calming and soothing.. Even a fight is told in a polite way but the impact being very hard!!

Good work Maya!
mysticmanthri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
khushi seems to do well without her share of preparatory talk:)u got a grt hubby khushi dont hesitate:)
many of ur updates the talk btw khushi n arnav is enough for me to blush...u do that fantastically...the conflict in khushis mind was really...very apt... portrayed beautifully...cant wait for the next update
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Poor Khushi she starting to worry that her behaviour is bordering Gutter😆. I guess Khushi never heard the saying, "Lady in the streets and freak between the sheets"😳. She's so addicted to ASR type of loving that she's ashamed of herself☺️. I hope she gets the answers to her questions so she can relax her restless mind. Loved the update😃
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
holy shit!!! This update was so hot... the negligee is really something... i love it... khushi had the guts to tell the tilor to make a negligee like this... wow... "I loved this update"- now this line is a understatement... maya when I think it can't get better than this you always surprise me... hats off to you girl