Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
loved it get the kid out of the kitchen before she learns thing she should learn about  whole lot later loved it khushi is never predictable poking the lion and only she has the guts to tell him to f... off loved it and the ice cream in the kitchen nice thanks for the pm
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
poor little khushi...wonder if yash n anjali r gonna lecture arhi on d improper act in front of a kid...πŸ˜†
DGill28 thumbnail
Thank you for the pm! I'm really excited about your new concept...sounds fun and interesting. The last two updates were simply fabulous. How awkward is that, having Yash and Anjali walk in on them while their having a somewhat decent yet somewhat inappropriate moment like that lol. Although I do have to admit, I love it how Arnav reacts when Khushi is all feisty and "disobedient" (dont particularly like this word, but i'll just go with the flow)  towards him. The challenge in their relationship makes them all the more interesting. Also, Yash and Anjali have really grown on me...I hope Anjali's personality changes somewhat from how she was with Shyam. She was just a love-sick puppy then and I really hope that her "relationship" with Yash makes her more independent. I truly believe she has a lot of potential when she isn't in the shadow of Shyam or even Arnav and the family.
curiousbookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
how embarassing!!! haha yashli (yash and anjali) saw them'!

i loved the whole f*** scene!! so funny!
PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
CONGRATS! i love the idea! im so gonna stalk this thread! :) and lol love the sweet whim wham with arnav and khushi! too hot and cute!  :) Edited by MrsRaizada101 - 12 years ago
BigVeerFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘I love this new idea of yours with the WWs! πŸ‘

First of all, I must say that I have read all your other parts of this FF just in a day. Where the hell was I when you were updating them? And now, I am checking or you can say stalking your topic regularly to check for any updates! πŸ˜†

You are really talented. Talented is not the word, GIFTED. You have something really special which can take you to a whole new level. The way you write, describe and analyze is beyond beautiful. I love how you write and i am astonished by how good each and every FF of yours is. You are so creative, I am so loving this new idea of yours. I have been a silent reader until now, and now when I checked and saw that you have opened a new thread I just couldn't stop myself from commenting. πŸ˜Š

I wait everyday for your updates, and now i am going to get 2 updates every day! MERI TO LIFE BANH GAYI HAI YAARπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I just want you to know that you have something very rare and never stop writing. I will be checking this WW for updates every day, and will also start commenting. Your two latest updates (May 01) were really good! The updates are great. I am blushing right now after reading your latest WW. 

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO WONDERFUL AND WRITING A WORLD THAT IS BEYOND PERFECTION.πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
roseycheek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the PM..i tell u i will never get enough of this Arnav! love how the relationship is blooming on many different level...u amaze me with ur words every single time...
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome, superb. i loved the innuendos between the two.😊😊😊😊😊 
angullgrl91 thumbnail
Hahahha...what an awkward moment to get caughttt
good part!! 
nikita_88 thumbnail
I am liking this two chapters a day... that means one chapter before I go to sleep and one to start my day off with πŸ˜†

Arnav and Khushi in the kitchen... poor little Khushi πŸ˜†

Yash and Anjali walking in at the right time for the sake of little Khushi