Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sss283

continue karo na pls...😍😍

not this one.. this one is done.. but i will keep posting more OS. so keep an eye out for them 😊
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@azk92

for me both the parts are cherish-able, both very well written and very emotional, RaYa are going thru bad phases but am sure they will overcome this with their mutual love, but I must say the emotional side of their so called tussle are very well depicted by you, I loved it, both wanted each other badly but could not express and hurting themselves and seeing that both feel extremely helpless, is actually what's going on now in BALH...loved it Amber, do write such OS in near future, would love to read that 
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nandinimp

Hi great !!!! I sincerely hope the i***t CVs read this. These kind of episodes are what the show was all about until they started the present stupidity. Hard to believe that it has been 3 weeks since this natasha jhamela has begun ... 3 weeks of unadulterated nonsense!!!! and 3 weeks without these fantastic moments!!!Arrey CVS--- zara yahan ke updates aur OS aur FF tho pado aur janno kaise show ko agge bhadaye!!! Seekho kuch aur dimag ki batti jala de!!!!

absolutely agree with u, its been 3 weeks that this Nutz fiasco being dragged, stop it now, this is going too much, lets cut the crap and come to the point, u ppl can make it much more interesting