Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Perfect Gita. It is never Ram or Priya. It is always Ram & Priya. This is a beautiful post and analysis. I can understand ur frustration.
janardana thumbnail
Beautiful analysis! Gita.. Love it.. Human traits well shown in the serial .. both are having faults.. but thats what makes them human, doesn't it.. and yes, we are always partial to one party, especially when the other party is hurting.. thats makes us human too!!  So watching the serial as a whole is what it is about.. faults and all.. πŸ‘
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Gita,

I'm so awed by this post that I don't know how to respond to it. I will wait for you to tell me whether you want me to appreciate and comment on each of your sentences or whether you want one post saying I love it. I will really wait for your reply.

But irrespective of what you write, I think your last 5-6 lines in the Confession point are WORLD CLASS, MAKE 100% SENSE AND PROVE THAT YOU ARE A TRUE LOVER OF RAYA .

Ram was justfied in...

Priya was justified in...

And so on.

And then the analysis... that neither was Ram a saint in taking such good care of Priya during BC scare not was Priya a saint in keeping faith on Ram even after his rude behaviour post Oz. And in explaining that both of them are doing so...because they mean the WORLD to each other and need the other by their side, permanently.

Hats off to you especially for the Confession point and the above point.  Would you give me permission to copy your post (mentioning your name) on an FB page on BAHL that I'm active in?

I don't think there would be too many responses to it...so you woudn't be needed to respond or clarify anything... everyone would just be as AWED by the thought process as I am... to want to ask anything.

I really really want as many people as possible to read it.

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Arre wah! Lalita! after you praise me so much, I would never say no to anything you ask! πŸ˜†. 
I am human afterall.😳

You may post this anywhere you like,. and I would certainly want to see an analysis from you too. I am not just looking for praise (don't get me wrong, I love it! πŸ˜‰) , but I would love some serious discussion too. 

I will wait for you to tell me whether you want me to appreciate and comment on each of your sentences or whether you want one post saying I love it. I will really wait for your reply.

Of course ! That is exactly what I want. 
Edited by mem1 - 12 years ago
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_Fan

How nicely put...somehow on BALH forums it has become a norm that everytime we praise Priya people feel that Ram is being bashed...which is not at all the case..there is absolutely no need to justify the goodness of one to bring down the other...both have their good points and imperfections...there is no need to glorify Ram by calling Priya selfish or vice versa...am glad Gita is giving a balanced view..πŸ‘
Edited by Neenzoo - 12 years ago

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Super post Gita...actually you have voiced most of our concerns...here all of us love both Ram and Priya and at times it concerns us that the characters are not etched well since there is lack of closure by the CVs...many a time we are left hanging and it is up to us to assume how it closed...that is what causes frustration among us viewers...

I agree with you Neena didi...its a really true statement...
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really happy to see such genuine fans of Ram and Priya and indeed blessed to be amongst all of you...each and every point analyzed shows the depth of love which we have on the characters...the beauty of Ram and Priya's marriage is that they are totally different from each other in each aspect of life...now they are in love and coming to terms with each other's likes and dislikes...anyway I hope this problem between them will end soon and both of them will live happily...waiting for Ram to realize the truth of his step family,,,,Edited by TVserialfreak - 12 years ago
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haye Haye Gita.

Wah!! Loved your post! Kya likha hai???πŸ‘

Waise.. Good to know that after venting out, here you are back to Narad Muni form! Love ya Sista.. As always!

Tsk.. Tsk.. We all know who gets exasperated and which character is being called bashed here in IF..tsk. tsk.. love your posts dear!πŸ€—
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mem1

1. HM and Post HM leading up to Divorce papers

Priya was very trusting and never questioned Ram even after Apeksha talked ot her. She only asked him after she saw him hugging A. Now which woman wouldn't? Then when he refused to tell her, she quit asking. She didn't accuse him, blame him or get mad at him for not answering. 

Ram was afraid he would lose Priya if he told her the story of his past, It is a little hard to  digest, but anyway, it was a big deal for him. I can understand that. He wanted to keep her at bay so she wouldn't be tempted to ask more questions. Fine. He was a little more rude than required. He said stuff like "Hak jamaana chahti ho" and "closet pe Kabza" , and I felt offended with that behaviour. But Priya considered his character , his previous actions (Karva Chauth, Ashwin etc. ) and gave him the benefit of doubt. She was not upset at him for being mean to her, she was upset that he was hurting. When the divorce papers happened, and he didn't apologise, she didn't care. That is what true love is. not about who won and who lost, but about forgiving each other and understanding why they did it, rahter than blaming them for doing it. 

Gita, have posted it on FB. Will PM you the link later.

Now...at the outset...how to discuss? That's the beauty of making such an awesome post, Other than ditto ditto to every line, how do you respond? When there's nothing to argue with?

Now the point above :-

I think Priya did NOT act silly when she laughed off the matter when Ram wanted to talk about the Apeksha issue with her. Priya was in high spirits that day...they'd just shaken hands on a new found friendship and then Ram told her he didn't want to go down and drink and they would spend time together...and then even after he went off, he was back very soon... Priya's face showed how happy she was that day and how relieved she was when he was back...

In that point in time, she was too fond of him... to believe that he could have done anything wrong in his life...and she showed that faith by laughing at him and refusing to hear him out. I think that behaviour in that point of time, in that mood, was justified.

I don't think Ram himself ever conveyed that Priya's laughing off the matter that day was the reason why he refused to share the facts with her when she asked.

I think he was too frightened that Priya had seen Apeksha and now Priya might leave him (not logical..but he believed it..so we let it go at that)... and I think the main reason why he abruptly brought the honeymoon to a close was not because he was angry with Priya and didn't want to spend time with her..but more so because he didnt want to risk a meeting between Priya and Apeksha.

Yes, he was too rude thereafter..but if the sole cause was his fear of Priya leaving him, then though it is not justified, but I can ignore his rudeness. But I wish, after their hug after the divorce papers went flying out of the window, they'd shown us how exactly Priya landed up on the bed by the side, holding him and comforting him. I think that was one scene where they could have shown Ram redeeming himself... not by saying sorry... sorry is too small a word for their relationship... but by pulling her close and asking her to sit beside him and just say that he was too afraid that she would go away.

However, another thing I wanted to discuss, in the Ashwin episode, I don't think Ram was a "saint" the way he trusted Priya. Priya did not do anything wrong, she was all along trying to help her best friend. If Ram got suspicious, that was his problem, not hers. He could have asked her and if he had, I'm sure she would have responded. So I didn't think his confirmation of his trust on his wife in front of the world was that great a deed. 

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gita Di, love u loads❀️
this is yet another post, but for a change i loved it, wonderful analyse DiπŸ‘

i absolutely love Priya, but i love RaYa as a whole too, the thing is Priya's mistakes are often ignored while Ram's are exaggerated

anyways this discussion keeps the forum going and up, will help increase the ranks, thank you once again😳