~Indu - Saanchi Ideal Romantic Scenes!~

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I know it will be a while but still, I would like to see a romantic rain sequence. It would be the cherry on top if this is when Saanchi would be falling for Indu! 

what would be your ideal INSA scene? Please share! Gotta keep dreaming!!!

Can't believe that our dreams would be comting true soon. Share what would be an ideal romantic full on passionate scene! I am so excited!!!Edited by Namita.Murti - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Views only. Come on people at least hit the "Like" Button.

No comments??? :(
madanike thumbnail
All I hope is even if there is no insa scene .I dont think she will humiliate indu bcoz even if she does then I am sure mama(tiwari) will support him and will not let him go away from the house.I would even settle for if she showed a little bit feeling towards indu.And if she humiliate indu then nothing only trp will decrease even more and they will lose more viewers.I think that's wat cv'sss want.Now I want indu to show some attitude towards sanchi.Enough of indu dreaming now I want sanchi to dream abt indu and that would be the best insa scene
Namita-M thumbnail
Exactly! I want Saanchi to start feeling for Indu. Her thinking about him would be amazing. Kab aayega woh din. CV's ko jaldi kuch karna padega! Losing viewers is not an option. I have posted this before and will do again, why aren't they capitalizing on Aniruddh Pooja chemistry? Hope they wake up soon!
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
is there a place where the CVs would bother reading our comments? do we know if they come here? do they have any other feedback page anywhere else? 
Namita-M thumbnail
I certainly hope that they visit IF. Would be nice to see things that we as viewers would like to see. I liked Friday's Insa fight. I was really impressed that Indu was tit for tat. Plus I liked Radha's idea of getting them married. 
Ginny87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would love to see Saanchi hug Indu. Accidental/unintentional hii sahi :)
madanike thumbnail
Ya even I loved radha's idea wen she said sanchi and indu should get married.I actually liked radha for the first time.USKE MUH MEIN GHEE SHAKKAR HO!
Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gingermeggs

I would love to see Saanchi hug Indu. Accidental/unintentional hii sahi :)

Yeah, me too... that would be so good.
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice topic!

I like the idea of Sanchi daydreaming about Indu in a positive way, plus the whole hug thing would be super sweet.

Personally I would love to see Sanchi developing a crush on Indu, and attempting to check him out  from her balcony. Lol and when he looks up and sees her, ducking and whacking her head, and being like 'Doh! Indu Singh was right this love business is painful!'

Edited by suki11 - 12 years ago