4/27:WU (ManVeer making each other Jealous)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with Manyata staring at the scary looking Daisa with wide eyes. The scary looking Daisa tells how happy she is to see her and how she had thought she was killed by Murali. JN meets the Daisa alone and of course Daisa praises her and says for her only she is the Princess of Devghad. She tells Jn that she had prayed a lot for Manyata to not return back to Devghad but she came back. (Daisa is overactingโ€ฆ. I hope she is not a long running character โ€“ I am already irritated with her). JN says she will make sure to send Manyata far away from their lives. Daisa says she will do anything JN tells her to. JN tells Daisa that she wants Manyata alone, away from UV. Daisa tells her to focus on UV while she will focus on Manyata. JN gives a satisfied smirk.

UV is writing a love letter when Unnati comes and teases him about writing a letter instead of texting. UV says that special words are said in a special way. Unnati becomes very excited to see UV finally confessing his feelings to Manyata. UV hands the bouquet and the letter to the maid and tells her to give it to Manyata. He then sighs and hopes for Manyata to reach on time.

The maid heads towards Manyata with the bouquet but JN stops and takes it from the maid. The maid tells her that it's for Manyata. JN glances at Manyata who is busy talking with few girls and tells the maid that it's for her not Manyata (does she ever give up?). JN then opens the letter which actually is just a note asking Manyata to meet UV at the corridor in 10 minutes. JN obviously is upset/angry/jealous (she has been like this ever since Manyata entered their lives). She angrily tears the note.

Everyone is gathered around for the puja. Manyata is sitting beside Vijay bhai and complaining how UV has disappeared suddenly after promising her that he would help her with the puja. Vijay bhai says he will go look for UV and get him to her.

UV wearing a white shervani is obviously waiting for Manyata with an adorable smile on his face (OMG! He is blushing โ€“ *SIGH* now I am blushing!). A beautiful song is playing in the background as UV waits for Manyata.

Raj Purohit tells manyata that 6 other yuvranis and yuvrajas are going to perform the pooja/yugya with her. Unnati comes and Manyata questions her about UV.

JN comes and covers UV's eyes with her hands. UV thinks it's manyata but opens his eyes to see JN. He tells JN that he knows very well what's going on in JN's mind and warns her that he is keeping his eyes on her. He walks away from her telling her that he is will not spare her if Manyata is hurt in any way.

Manyata mutters to herself about UV not being there. UV finally comes and sits beside Manyata but Manyata ignores him and starts talking with the yuvraj who is sitting on the other side. She taunts UV by talking to the other Yuvraj about keeping promises. UV turns to the YUvrani on his other side and talks with her making Manyata jealous. Manyata is getting jealous seeing UV paying attention to the other YUvrani as they all perform the puja/yagya. Manyata and UV are both staring at each other lost in an eyelock and doesn't hear Rajpurohit instructing Manyata to perform the last part of the puja by standing. UV apologizes to the rajpurohit saying Manyata doesn't know all this hence she is always seeking his help. They both stand up and Manyata does as the rajpurohit tells her to do. Rajpurohit blesses her at the end.

Daisa is keeping an eye on Manyata as she talks with Vijay bhai and Unnati. Komal comes and tells Manyata to head to bed as she must be tired. JN comes and tells Manyata that her yuvrani room is ready for her.

Precap: UV says that Manyata shouldn't sleep in that room as she has not yet been crowned.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnks for the update...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณcant wait to watch it tonight..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Simran234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My fave scenes were uday blushing and him making manyata jealous! I couldn't get enough of today's episode, I absolutely loved it!

Simran :D...
sylvia.mani thumbnail
i hate u so much JN.  U are such a ...
i just cant stand ur sight at all JN.
she is a disgusting ugly character of DEK and i hate it when i see JN'S scenes.
i hate u JN and i love manyata and UV.
u guys rock together.
UdaynArnavRmine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
RadhapriyaG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx 4 da update. Watched it yesterday, nd was practically smiling 4rm ear to ear when day both were making each other jealous. Hope manyata gets 2 realise she's in lurve with UV soon.:):Dloved ak, so hot in da kurta:*
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the written update
geneliaasin thumbnail
hey!! you wrote it so well ๐Ÿ˜Š