WU:27/4 - Entry of Sanam; Meenakshi Warned by DC

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
sorry for the delay guys and also for the mistakes 😳 had to attend some important call in between

wow what any episode few things couldn't understand Dc dialogues especially 😳 and at one stage i was watching Dc and forgot what he spoke πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by swethasyam08 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I can get where u are swetha, when DC is in teh scene we have to ether see or hear mostly see hear comes later πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Very nice update..
I felt fro Sameer.. But DC is Hard He takes nothing for granted.. No pleas work when they are not suppose to πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sanam has put himself in this position.. He is a choreographer but he is oout of limelight and DC is giving him this opportunity

DC makes his world and his elements u want to be a part u are called in if not walk out.. 
swethasyam08 thumbnail
hehhe well said Shanti u know well my situation πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› half of the dialogues in the WU gone tel lene πŸ˜†

today it was hard to understand the dialogues, to see what he says, and then write i was like

what to do first is the question as it was already late due to phone call πŸ˜†

chalo somehow atleast updated finally πŸ˜›

I agree Sanam himself got into the trouble and he needs the recognition and Dc is helping him out.
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the updateπŸ‘, hope every friday we receive such DC filled episodes. It is a sheer treat to see him this way.πŸ˜ƒ
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Nice Update. Thank you Swetha...

Sanan got caught into his own web of attitude 😊
swethasyam08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha03

Thanks for the updateπŸ‘, hope every friday we receive such DC filled episodes. It is a sheer treat to see him this way.πŸ˜ƒ

@ bold aww it will be indeed a treat for all of us
😍.

but i think i will swallow half of the dialogues instead of giving the update & will sit wide open my mouth πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

but he rocked the show with his attitude. πŸ‘ when Sanam said that the he cannot wear normal suit and if no costume no show wala attitude; DC has no other option except to show his attitude toward Sanam; if not anything else then wear a saree and become a woman. πŸ˜›

but i feel this too something to do with his show. lets see when he reveals his intentions. 😍
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the nice update
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swethasyam08

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">

@ bold aww it will be indeed a treat for all of us </font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">😍</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">.

but i think i will swallow half of the dialogues instead of giving the update & will sit wide open my mouth πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

but he rocked the show with his attitude. πŸ‘ when Sanam said that the he cannot wear normal suit and if no costume no show wala attitude; DC has no other option except to show his attitude toward Sanam; if not anything else then wear a saree and become a woman. πŸ˜›

but i feel this too something to do with his show. lets see when he reveals his intentions. 😍
</font>

When it comes to apu dialogues and expressions its like that I will have to do either feast ears or eyes 😳
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update β­οΈ