Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: india2050

Since TMKoc is Onlyy about MAHAN GADA family so rest are just fillers-even i dont understand Sodhi taking that briefcase,Hathi & his doctorgiri-Mehta & his laptop!!!!

Only popat goes to work as reporter ,Jetha as businessman though i fail to understand why he doesn't have car for his daily trips-Except Sodhi & no-one has car????Bhide understandably has a scooter,Popat nevr seen him with even cycle-Esp crime reporter has to have some form of conveyance to travel to different areas-!!!Iyer as scientist also has no car/two wheeler-vvv surprising!!!

In the initial episodes I remember babita traveling by a car and jetha used to say that he has a scooter (even though they never showed his scooter) .
I too wonder,except sodhi how come no one owns a vehicle. If everyone can afford to travel by auto everyday (which is quite expensive in a place like Mumbai) owning a vehicle will be a better idea. Edited by subha2601 - 9 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even Jetha had a car. Once the whole family wanted to go to watch a Gujarati movie. Jetha was too tired to drive but Bapuji forced him to take the whole family.

They however didn't show the car.

Its absurd how each of them can travel abroad at the drop of the hat but none of them own a car. Also, residential societies are not allowed to use the ground floor for flats na ? That space is for parking space only as per municipality rules ( Hamare yaha par aise hi hai)
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can anyone please tell me the episode number or the episode link where jetha's track starts in having lost an order and he vent his anger on everyone till bapuji came to his shop to explain to him futility of anger... Thanks!!
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhani.cipamisa

Can anyone please tell me the episode number or the episode link where jetha's track starts in having lost an order and he vent his anger on everyone till bapuji came to his shop to explain to him futility of anger... Thanks!!

I will search for the exact link but till then you can look for October 2010 episodes. Check the 9th, 10th and 11th October episodes. I am sure you will find it.
Let me know about it.
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dey.bh

I will search for the exact link but till then you can look for October 2010 episodes. Check the 9th, 10th and 11th October episodes. I am sure you will find it.

Let me know about it.

Hi i just found it now! Epi 456! Thanks!!!
pinku111 thumbnail
My request to the director that give a chance to drink all Gokuldham's male. And if not why give chance to ladies to do crity party.
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pinku111

My request to the director that give a chance to drink all Gokuldham's male. And if not why give chance to ladies to do crity party.

This is wrong place to request director 

They never visit forum
.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can anyone please tell me the episode numbers or provide the link for the episodes in which Daya went silent following Jetha's harsh reaction towards her ever chirping nature?
It shall be of great help if you guys can help. 
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Himani..

Can anyone please tell me the episode numbers or provide the link for the episodes in which Daya went silent following Jetha's harsh reaction towards her ever chirping nature?

It shall be of great help if you guys can help. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-gk71cJUqQ
.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail