FF:The Secret Band

Crazy_navs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Prologue

Heloes guys i am a 13 year old girl who really likes the elite family and thought of writing an ff ummm... on something different .I hope you all enjoy this.

"This is the biggest audience we have ever gathered in!!" exclaimed Sia while peeping in through backstage

"This time even I have gotta agree with you Pushpaaa" said Raghav while he joined Sia in the peeping session, delighted at high turnout of the audience or rather high turnout of people at the PUB.

Pulling both his friends by their back collar a calm n disciplined Arjun  put in "Arrey guys stop being peeping tom, are performance is about to start lets get on with our customary group hug, before we actually hit the stage"

"Ya guys group hug time" said an excited Samha and as always her ever obedient n loving boyfriend backed her "Ya, ya lets do like Samhaji says" in return to his support he got a sweet pull on his cheeks by samha n the display of affection by Samha made him raise his specks which always has a habbit of resting on his nose instead of on eyes

The other three laughed at the cute story of their gang member. Forming a circle with hands on each others shoulder they shouted, "We Woul Rock The Stage" n then ended it with a group double Hy-Fi

I know that it was a very short 1 because this is my first ff.You would be thinking about the title um... all i could say is please hit the like tab n just wait n watch.

Navya
Edited by Crazy_navs - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakura_bb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey I liked the prologue...do continue soon!
skkm thumbnail
continue i luv it nd do pm me
Crazy_navs thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakura_bb

Hey I liked the prologue...do continue soon!

thanku for ur lovely comment n i have accepted ur buddy request 
kritzzz_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
do pm me wenever u update!!
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another FF..the prologue was nice..but can u tell me on which couple u r writing the FF??
Crazy_navs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshini1494

Another FF..the prologue was nice..but can u tell me on which couple u r writing the FF??

i m a bit partial towards raghav n sia so it will be on them but majorly it will be about their group n friendshipEdited by Crazy_navs - 12 years ago
mindumplingss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey It's Awesome ... Continue ... And Pm Me...
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Navya it was superb and thanks for PM pls do continue and wanna see sira cutie moments
Jananivjc thumbnail
nice start navya...do continue...all the best...one kind suggestion for u dr...add the character sketch and an index as soon as possible...