Thirumathi Selvam

Telugu tv world filling with Hindi superhit soaps

dinakarragas thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜›
And then wid the competetion and effect given by zee telugu wid dubbed version of JHANSI KI RANI
another telugu channel MAA tv dubbed Balika vadhu which was color's superhit indian serial as CHINNARI PELLI KUTHURUIt was rocking in telugu now, Maa wont stopped dubbing hindi shows it started C.I.D in telugu.I know there is no description needed for C.I.D.
And zee telugu dubbed MEERA-NDTV serial after JKR.
Maa again dubbed Star plus best serial ever SAATH NIBHANA SAATHIYA into telugu as KODALA KODALA KODUKU PELLAMA and then vasantha kokila ,Maryada many more.
Actually untill 2008,09 The powerful southern newtwork SUN tv serials r dubbed into telugu and made other channels serial's dry that credits  Gemini tv.
Now Gemini understood the effect of hindi tv shows,actors on telugu viewrs they dubbed BADE ACHE LAGTHE HAIN sony's romantic soap as NUVVU NACHAV in non prime time..v too enjoying the sooty music of BALHnow.
After these all now its time to PUNARVIVAAH zee telugu dubbing punarvivaah as punarvivaham and airs from april 30th MON- SAT 6pm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 You are right. Some of them are too good to resist from watching.Right now I watch punarvivaham in both  hindi and telugu. It is better than many of the native dramas at present😊.It  might be because there is only a short time lag between the two versions(hindi and telugu) unlike Balika vadhu or Laagi Tujhse Lagan which holds the suspense factor intact. A day might come in the near future where  soaps might  start and air on  the same day without a timelag in the main land language and the vernacular languages.Might the wider market give chances for innovation,originality and betterment of the content in these telly soaps.                                                            Edited by prajju - 11 years ago
dinakarragas thumbnail
ya Praju.me too waiting for that day when all the soaps play without tomelag but one and only problem is local labour,artists loose their work thats the real pro
prajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dinakarragas

ya Praju.me too waiting for that day when all the soaps play without tomelag but one and only problem is local labour,artists loose their work thats the real pro

Yes u are right.

But anyway whether they welcome it or not, local television is bound to face it in the near future and they should gear up for that.Only creativity and new concepts can help them tide over the crisis.Or else they are lost to their monotony πŸ˜• .

I dont mean that the hindi soaps are far more innovative than the regional ones but yes they know how to attract the viewers,do not hesitate to change their storyline with the response and the last thing is they,these days, (atleast some of them) do not go beyond 2 years or so while here most mediocre shows also go on for 3-5 years.
dinakarragas thumbnail
Originally posted by: prajju

Yes u are right.

But anyway whether they welcome it or not, local television is bound to face it in the near future and they should gear up for that.Only creativity and new concepts can help them tide over the crisis.Or else they are lost to their monotony πŸ˜• .

I dont mean that the hindi soaps are far more innovative than the regional ones but yes they know how to attract the viewers,do not hesitate to change their storyline with the response and the last thing is they,these days, (atleast some of them) do not go beyond 2 years or so while here most mediocre shows also go on for 3-5 years.

In telugu Ektha kapoor made like that by making Kalyani super hit in tamil and telugu and continuing more than 4 yrs she made a fault.Radhika also done same.But in hindi they rectified and understood that its better to stop soaps in short time like 2-3 yrs depending upon craze it have.
But now,the channels to compete wid sun network mostly dubbing every hindi soap which have won hearts of almost every indian,so local artists suffers a lot,it will continue till regional ppl increases standards.
sreev12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This is good in some cases.

I do watch NuvvuNachav - BALH ... its good to recall the RaYa scenes again!!!!!!!