Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
45 and 46...wow arshi in London now..and in this chapter they did it..rofl..
and banner is awesome..i really like it..Aww khushi eating jalebeis ..
haha i loved arnav expression seeing khushi munching jalebeis...
and they head back to india..arnav is so naughty and shameless..
he can't get enough from his wife...they r so perfect for each other..
loved their moments with family..nani anji and adi they r so lovely people..
awesome parts..i'm loving it..
.ButterCup. thumbnail
47 & 48...one thing is for i'm very sure that arnav is damn jealous from ASR{the angry bird}..hahaha..
Aww how sweet khushi is now thinking about her own babies..and i think after marriage is a natural thing..to think about their own babies..and i'm glad that also want a child ..like he knows that khushi wanted that too...and he also can't see her in pain..that's really heart touching..very well written..
.ButterCup. thumbnail
part 49 and 50..omg they fight like kids..even worse..loved it the way arnav pour flour on khushi..their fights and romance both r thrilling and full of entertaining..so they r settled in india..glad khushi being helping hand for anjali...and how sweet khushi is doing household chores..how shameless they...they did it on the catwalk stage..in the cinema hall..lol..in part 50..so they r landed in florida..amazing yar..gosh deen again come in arshi life..aman and khushi bonding is so cute..so finally, i reached 50th chapter of this story...lovely story.. Edited by Chandni.. - 10 years ago
.ButterCup. thumbnail
part 51 & 52...now arshi are in Japan...i before said that but i'm saying it again i like ur whole character sketch especially Fernando and minnie..they r so adorable..i like the whole scene between them...and the best was their with dolphins..they r simply adorable creatures of GOD..OMG u give me almost heart attack..thank God khushi was safe..u very well describe arnav fear of loosing khushi..so now arshi in canada..and wow finally their mehnnat rang layi..lol..khushi is pregnant..yay..
.ButterCup. thumbnail
chapter 53 and 54..khushi surprised him really well...and the way he reacted...and overwhelmed by the thought of his child growing in khushi..and their moments were so sensuous and romantic..
it's obvious that khushi wanted boy just like his hubby and arnav wanted a girl just like khushi..so now they r going India because Anjali is labour..precap is interesting..
.ButterCup. thumbnail
55 & 56..aww khushi is now four moth pregnant..and Anjali gives birth to a baby boy and they did a name as adil...khushi pregnancy slowly bring changes in both of them..but one thing had not changed ..this thing was their desires for each other..lovely parts..
.ButterCup. thumbnail
finally, i finished reading 59 parts...such an interesting journey...Zara ur stories r very unique...kahan se aisy concept aty hain zehen mein..loved it..loved it..maza aa gaya parh k..beautiful story and concept..now i'm heading to the last thread..
.ButterCup. thumbnail
and in the excitement i forgot to mention that i loved all orphanage kids..they r all so loveable and adorable..i so very like khushi's bonding with them...and part 57 and 58 both parts were superb..
mit0905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Such a wonderful story...Wonderful Updates...👏👏