Weird weird...sooo weird

Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Since leap I am looking for answers of the following questions. Hope you all will help me find them.

Q1. When Ichcha killed Avinash, there was a party going on, hence like Jessica Lal's case, there were many witnesses who would have seen what happened. How come no one came forward to state what actually happened? How come no one ever told Bundela's why Ichcha went behind bars and who was responsible for the tragic incident with Veer?

Q2. Bundela's are big shot of the city. Hence if their bahu kills someone it should become a high-profile murder case. How come media was not interested to dig in this story? (totally ignoring the mahasangam episode with Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha as they did not have the 18 yrs leap and did not publish Ichcha's story yet).

Q3. Mai tells Veer Ichcha left him to elope with someone else. Why did Ummed or Daddaji or any servant of the house did not tell Veer what happened? Atleast his friends, whose party he went to enjoy before the fateful incident, didnot utter anything neither the people at his office? 

Q4. Veer seems to be so engrossed in Ichcha's cute little notes, even after 18 years, then why did he not want to find out about her background, her family, etc?

Q5. Rathod left town, but he is still alive. How come Thakur's don't have the contact number of their only son-in-law or his daija? Why is he not informed of Mukta's presence? Daija left house keys with Nani before leaving town, that means they didnot severe all their ties with the city before leaving. Then even after 18 yrs why Mukta is without her father?

Q6. Mukta was told of her mother and her friend called Ichcha. How come she never saw their snaps? Not sure if she ever saw her father's pics but why she doesn't question about her father's whereabouts?

Q7. Same question for Meethi. Why has she not seen her mother's pics? Why doesn't she want to know about her father? Did Damini change Meethi's last name? How come she doesn't question about Bundela's? Are these girls not bothered about their birth identities?

Q8. Was Jogi also unaware of Ichcha's arrest and Meethi's birth? Why did he not try to fight for her? Why doesn't he want to meet Damini, Ichcha and others? Why did Ummed not try to contact Jogi? Atleast he seemed to be the only sane person in the Bundela mad-house.

Q9. For past 18 years someone is deposing huge amounts in Jogi's account of which both Jogi and Divya are unaware. How is this possible? Don't they receive bank statements or check their passbooks? Considering Jogi withdrew himself from all worldly matters, but Divya was educated (Remember! she used to read magazines throughout her day when they were rich). How come she never checks their bank accounts? Jogi too was big shot of the city and a valuable customer to the bank, why nobody from bank ever told them of this source of money?

Q10. Most important questions, yeh CVs humein kounse level ka bewakoof samajhte hain jo itne loose ends rahne ke baad we will still be interested in watching the show?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya the 10th point is the only thing matters now. dont expect answers for the rest. 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have answer only for your Q10. We are No.1 bewakoofs for watching it still. 

Though i still watch Uttran, i don't care much about the story or whats happening. I just watch it just like that. Only your Q7 about Iccha's last name came to my mind too, when in the last episode, Yuvi was shouting about being "Bundela". But i think CVs dont have any answer for that also. 

Originally posted by: aninditag

Since leap I am looking for answers of the following questions. Hope you all will help me find them.
##### Join the rest of us befuddled viewers! Your basic problem is you didn't mortgage your brain to the local money lender

Q1. When Ichcha killed Avinash, there was a party going on, hence like Jessica Lal's case, there were many witnesses who would have seen what happened. How come no one came forward to state what actually happened?
##### Do you know HOW long it took? How many came forward in THAT case? Jessica had a devoted sister to follow up the case.Ichha has only infants posing as CVs to follow up HER case!!

How come no one ever told Bundela's why Ichcha went behind bars and who was responsible for the tragic incident with Veer?
##### Mai & Daddaji KNOW Ichha was responsible-the rest have no brain, voice or opinion!

Q2. Bundela's are big shot of the city. Hence if their bahu kills someone it should become a high-profile murder case. How come media was not interested to dig in this story? (totally ignoring the mahasangam episode with Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha as they did not have the 18 yrs leap and did not publish Ichcha's story yet).
##### MEDIA??? They were busy covering the Tetra scam & the fun President Patil is having designing her retirement home!

Q3. Mai tells Veer Ichcha left him to elope with someone else. Why did Ummed or Daddaji or any servant of the house did not tell Veer what happened? Atleast his friends, whose party he went to enjoy before the fateful incident, didnot utter anything neither the people at his office?
### Veer thinks his mother is the incarnation of the Goddess of Truth! The rest are busy guarding their family jewels from a shut-up kick by MightyMadMai. Veer does not talk to his staff-he is a BUNDELA for gwadssake! The friend in Veer's life come & go-so they WENT!

Q4. Veer seems to be so engrossed in Ichcha's cute little notes, even after 18 years, then why did he not want to find out about her background, her family, etc?
#####WHY should HE always be the one to make the effort? Ammu had the ammunition & Jogi the information -ASK them why they sat twiddling their collective thumbs,do NOT ask a BUNDLEWALA!!

Q5. Rathod left town, but he is still alive. How come Thakur's don't have the contact number of their only son-in-law or his daija?
##### SIL disappeared without a trace-we should have followed suit!! Thakur is drowning his sorrows by losing EVERY penny & Thakurain don't give a damn!

Why is he not informed of Mukta's presence? Daija left house keys with Nani before leaving town, that means they didnot severe all their ties with the city before leaving. Then even after 18 yrs why Mukta is without her father?
##### You give the keys to NANI,you ARE severing relations! Who would chose to keep in touch with this brainless,evil,demented lot? He was too classy and VERY cowardly? He got an offer he COULDN'T refuse from another channel?

Q6. Mukta was told of her mother and her friend called Ichcha How come she never saw their snaps? Not sure if she ever saw her father's pics but why she doesn't question about her father's whereabouts?
#### Unquestioning obedience?

Q7. Same question for Meethi. Why has she not seen her mother's pics? Why doesn't she want to know about her father? Did Damini change Meethi's last name?
#### Mitti is an ace Air head-She thinks the stroke flew her in or Kingfisher?

How come she doesn't question about Bundela's?
#####Mitti has limited vocabulary.Sowvie,Mekko lori sunao na peej & Anni are the only words she has learnt so far?!

Are these girls not bothered about their birth identities?
##### Arrey!! They are weighed down by far weightier matters.Mukta with being NO.1 & Mitti with how to outrage the sensibilities of hapless viewers!

Q8. Was Jogi also unaware of Ichcha's arrest and Meethi's birth? Why did he not try to fight for her? Why doesn't he want to meet Damini, Ichcha and others? Why did Ummed not try to contact Jogi? Atleast he seemed to be the only sane person in the Bundela mad-house.
#### Asked & answered above

Q9. For past 18 years someone is deposing huge amounts in Jogi's account of which both Jogi and Divya are unaware. How is this possible? Don't they receive bank statements or check their passbooks? Considering Jogi withdrew himself from all worldly matters, but Divya was educated (Remember! she used to read magazines throughout her day when they were rich). How come she never checks their bank accounts? Jogi too was big shot of the city and a valuable customer to the bank, why nobody from bank ever told them of this source of money?
##### Pushkar is the trusted (SNORT!!) middleman between the bank & the Thakurs. The bank is not obliged to tell people unless they ask!

Q10. Most important questions, yeh CVs humein kounse level ka bewakoof samajhte hain jo itne loose ends rahne ke baad we will still be interested in watching the show?

#### Join the club of the dolts who swarm to watch this "intense" albeit   IDIOTIC show!
Obviously you ARE watching & I am too so the CVs know SOMETHING we don't!  Clueless Club sounds about right!! I hope I managed to answer SOME of your questions?

PS=One of you bright computer savvy bright sparks please tell me WHY my computer feels compelled to changes size,color & size? Multiple personality? I though I was the only Schizophrenic around!!
Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bahhahahahahhahaaa πŸ˜†

thats true

brainless Cvs and we r the worst who are still watching it
and that was one Hilarious reply!!!!
Edited by nirvanlove - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nirvanlove

bahhahahahahhahaaa πŸ˜†

thats true

brainless Cvs and we r the worst who are still watching it
and that was one Hilarious reply!!!!

NO.You are supposed to tell me WHY my computer is acting so weird!!
cs-07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: znursingh

NO.You are supposed to tell me WHY my computer is acting so weird!!

LOL
when in quotes, u started typing - the font got changed cz the font in the QUOTES was like that .. when u wrote out of quote - it changed b ack to ur setting .. no idea WHY

i hope u understood my lame attempt at explanations πŸ˜†

if u write in my quotes, the same may happen

Originally posted by: nirvanlove

LOL
when in quotes, u started typing - the font got changed cz the font in the QUOTES was like that .. when u wrote out of quote - it changed b ack to ur setting .. no idea WHY

i hope u understood my lame attempt at explanations πŸ˜†

if u write in my quotes, the same may happen

Thank you! NOW its clear as MUD!!
cs-07 thumbnail
hahahhaha

i dont want the topic getting closed so i wont CHAT :D
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Q10 absolutely rocks & is the ans for previous1s tooπŸ˜†
Loose ends, disconnect & nonsense tracks! Good ques but no ans lolzz!