FT:Sarwar Ahuja and Narendra Jha roped in Shapath

Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sarwar Ahuja and Narendra Jha roped in 'Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath'

Life OK's television show "Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath" will soon be turned to a bi-weekly show from a daily show. The show revolves around the story of some cops who are making a constant effort to fight against the flawed system.

The latest reports suggest that the show will soon witness the entry of 2 new faces who will be joining the team of inspector Gautam and Abhigyaan. One will be veteran actor Sarwar Ahuja, who was last seen in Zee TV's "Punar Vivah". He has been roped in to essay the role of a character named Shaurya.

Another new face in the serial will mark the entry of actor Narendra Jha. He will essay the role of a commanding officer of the investigative team in the serial.

Furthermore, our sources also reported that since the show is going bi-weekly, a new promo for the serial has been shot which also features Sarwar Ahuja.

The forthcoming episode of the show will represent a plot featuring kids getting kidnapped and later will be killed. Sarwar Ahuja's entry in the show will be marked in April 21st episode.
Edited by Bipin2012 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Hmm, interesting.

Thanks for sharing Bipin.
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

you are welcome sri 

you know i don;t understand 

media always appreciates shapath there are always spoilers articles on shapath  

and even then why there  is low TRP 

Minionite thumbnail
No idea. Ho sakta hai because many people don't watch Life OK shows right away on TV, but rather watch it on the Internet.
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Yeah i hope with this new experiment of makin it biweekly TRP's wil rise 
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing bipin

hope we get good response for Shapath by this all

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
they introducing male new faces ab aur inspectors and commanding officers ki kya zarurath hain already we have hot 2 chunks why cant they introduce females ehhh what ever ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜­
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sizzysehrish

thanks for sharing bipin

hope we get good response for Shapath by this all

you welcome sehrish 

and i hope the same 

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

they introducing male new faces ab aur inspectors and commanding officers ki kya zarurath hain already we have hot 2 chunks why cant they introduce females ehhh what ever ðŸ˜­

they are js experimentin wd d show now  ðŸ˜¡

to gain TRP;s ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

they ended shikha's track for the same ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow nice i am glad narendra jha is entering as an ACP , well there is one high command officer is needed who is strong , loyal more i can hope his character is positive , i wish he trust both gautam and abhigyaan 😊
Edited by arabian_love - 12 years ago