Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Meg need i say its beautiful πŸ˜

Loved these parts particularly

For all those people who think I have a hero complex, I definitely didn't beat my chest and scream out like a Tarzan swinging from the rooftops. I waited patiently, confident that she would either roll her eyes in disgust or turn her face away lest my eyes strike her with lightning. Instead she looked back into my eyes, her fear replaced by a strange emptiness.

and

Now there is just calm, a partial hollow inside me. The perspiration makes me feel like I'm wearing a shroud, but I'm used to the discomfort. I can taste salt on my lips and I wonder whether I'm sweating or crying.  I definitely feel exhausted enough to shed a few tears, but my eyes are surprisingly dry. I try to inhale and exhale, but I continue to feel breathless. It's always been this way for me-holding onto whatever life I have inside me. It's only when I'm facing danger that I learn to let go.

betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
reserved

*edited*

hiii megzz...

Awesum dear... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...i felt dat I m actually peeping in Raghavs heart...beautifully written...

I hav read d earlier parts also n I simply luved it...

Do pm me wen u update...πŸ˜ƒEdited by betty123 - 12 years ago
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Meg need i say its beautiful πŸ˜

Loved these parts particularly

For all those people who think I have a hero complex, I definitely didn't beat my chest and scream out like a Tarzan swinging from the rooftops. I waited patiently, confident that she would either roll her eyes in disgust or turn her face away lest my eyes strike her with lightning. Instead she looked back into my eyes, her fear replaced by a strange emptiness.

and

Now there is just calm, a partial hollow inside me. The perspiration makes me feel like I'm wearing a shroud, but I'm used to the discomfort. I can taste salt on my lips and I wonder whether I'm sweating or crying.  I definitely feel exhausted enough to shed a few tears, but my eyes are surprisingly dry. I try to inhale and exhale, but I continue to feel breathless. It's always been this way for me-holding onto whatever life I have inside me. It's only when I'm facing danger that I learn to let go.

Thanks.😊 I'm taking a lot of creative liberty with Raghav..kahin aisa na ho he is completely different from what I'm writing him to be.πŸ˜† but I really enjoyed writing the 'Tarzan' part, I actually imagined myself to be Raghav thinking about that stupid police inspector.πŸ˜†
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Needless to say...It was brilliant. πŸ‘πŸΌ

And I loved how you ended it:

"Now there is just calm, a partial hollow inside me. The perspiration makes me feel like I'm wearing a shroud, but I'm used to the discomfort. I can taste salt on my lips and I wonder whether I'm sweating or crying.  I definitely feel exhausted enough to shed a few tears, but my eyes are surprisingly dry. I try to inhale and exhale, but I continue to feel breathless. It's always been this way for me-holding onto whatever life I have inside me. It's only when I'm facing danger that I learn to let go.

Loved it!   Loved it!   Loved it!  Looking forward to more. πŸ˜ƒ

And thanks so much for the PM.
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
just loved it meg😍
the last para made my day😍
..Apz.. thumbnail
wow beautiful piece of writing!!!πŸ‘
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

WOW megzπŸ€—..Brilliant & BeautifulπŸ‘..Luvd d way u expressd hs thoughts..
Tanx 4 d pm..Looking 4wrd 2 read more..

SheIsTheOne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Loved it...very nice...πŸ‘ awesome awesome awesome...just fantastic...πŸ‘ Loved it...πŸ€—and ya...thanks for the PM...πŸ˜ƒEdited by SheIsTheOne - 12 years ago
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

For some weird reason.. IF hates me😑Angry and so I hate it right backπŸ˜†πŸ˜† it wont let me like postsAngry!

But Megz.. I just read your other two previous posts and this one as well..

I am lost for words.. beautifully written... you are born with talent megz thats for sure! Superb!πŸ‘Clap

I think we should have a button for "I LOVE IT" on IF... bcoz I loved all the three entries! πŸ˜ƒ

BTW thanks for the PM
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'm imagining the epic state of television if you were a writer Meghz😳 like seriously we would be better off with geniuses like youπŸ€—