Priyamvada Kant to enter Sasural Simar Ka.

sagark thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Priyamvada Kant

Beautiful and gorgeous Priyamvada Kant, last seen in Hamari Saas Leela on Colors, is all set to weave magic with the webs of her acting skills in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka. Yes, the actress has been roped in by the makers (Sunrise Productions) to play a negative role in the serial. She will be seen creating rift between Simar (Dipika Samson) and Prem (Shoaib Ibrahim).

As already seen in the soap, Prem has been lying to Simar about the happenings in his life, but every time Simar manages to find the truth. Off late, Simar has also spotted Prem with some unknown girl. Now, the unknown girl's character will be played by Priyamvada.

Her character's name will be Anisha and she will create differences between Prem and Simar. In fact, Simar will doubt that Prem is having an affair with Anisha.

Tellychakkar.com contacted Priyamvada and she confirmed her entry and said, "This is my fourth show on Colors and I am very happy to get associated with the production house as I wanted to work with them since a long time."

The actress started shooting yesterday (18 April 2012) and her entry will be aired in a day or two.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sagark thumbnail
Prince see now this girl will create a rift in between simar and prem. I just hate this track now.
prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sagark not only she will create rift but will be successful in trapping prem .prem will then divorce simar and marry anisha and they will leave happily ever after with their kids

sagark thumbnail

Originally posted by: prince3673

sagark not only she will create rift but will be successful in trapping prem .prem will then divorce simar and marry anisha and they will leave happily ever after with their kids

Prince now this track is giving me a lot of tension as i didnt want a rift to happen in between premer.
Ritii thumbnail
are prem divorce nahi dega serial name ssk hai toh ku pareshan ho aur fir Roli hai na simer ke saath Roli and simer mil ker sab solve ker dengi dont worry.

prince3673 thumbnail
nickpick i want rosid to help premar in their tough times and i hav full faith in rosid that they will bring
premar close

.Umsasl. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing . OMG...!! C'vs what ur going to do it , already show has low rating , now rift between prem & simar can't expect .
sagark thumbnail

Originally posted by: suprabhatha

Thanks for sharing . OMG...!! C'vs what ur going to do it , already show has low rating , now rift between prem & simar can't expect .

I agree with you suprabhatha i dont know what the cvs are upto, there was no need to bring that girl in between premer. Let me tell u if this track goes on for long then no one will be interested in watching ssk becoz there are many premer fans and housewifes watching this serial and am sure no one wants to see another girl coming in a husband wife relation. And about trps they have already gone down and if this track continues it will have a very low rating. I think the cvs dont want us to watch ssk so now they are making a rift in between premer.
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@  sagark 

Tellychakkar articles are not allowed in India-Forums

---SSK Development Team---
Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago