Posted: 17 years ago
i m in...u have did a wondeful job...congratss and keep it up 😊
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey nish i am in wonderful job thanks keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ
diya143 thumbnail
WOW datz da 1 word i av got to use from so meni words i can use dis is jus WICKED πŸ‘
i always wanted dese pkdn songs nw ive got dem thnx alot 😊 😊
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Barkha's surprise b'day bash for Indraneil

Reena Thapar Kapoor

It's official. Actors Barkha Bisht (Radha) and Indraneil (Shyam) who play on- screen lovers in Pyar ke Do Naam Ek Raadha Ek Shyaam, are a real life couple too. After Barkha's split with boyfriend Karan Singh, it was alleged that she was dating Indraneil. But a couple of denials later, the two have finally come out in the open about their relationship. Cementing their relationship, Indraneil ushered in his birthday with a few friends and girlfriend Barkha. Apparently, it was Barkha who planned the private party at director Anupam Sinha's apartment in Lokhandwala. "It was a special day and I had planned it in advance," says Barkha. "Even though everything was in place I pretended that I'd no clue about it in Indraneil's presence. He looked so dejected."

After pack-up, Barkha and the rest of crew headed straight to the venue. "We made Anupam call him to invite him for a casual drink. Indraneil was clueless about the surprise in store for him. When he reached, he was surprised and that made me happy," says Barkha. The party went on till the wee hours of the morning.

So, what did she gift the birthday boy? "Fortunately, that evening I was free for a few hours. So, I went around looking for the perfect gift for Indraneil. I picked up everything that I know he is passionate about, ranging from branded clothes to his favorite perfumes. But I realised that shopping for men can be a painful task," says Barkha.

The birthday party only reiterates Barkha's need to move on and put her relationship with Karan Singh behind her. "There is no point talking about a relationship that is long over. It's a closed chapter for me," she says. Talking about the screen chemistry she shares with Indraneil, she says, "Initially, when Indraneil and I didn't get along, it reflected in our performance. But now, the comfort level we share helps us perform better. It's our show and it's our responsibility to do our best for it," she says.

tina potter thumbnail
Here's the link of the 2 ERES song/background music:

http://media.putfile.com/Sept-7th-last-segment-song-KR

http://media.putfile.com/instrumental-music3
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

By Sneha Hazarika

The latest gossip doing the rounds is that Barkha Bisht is dating her Pyaar ke do naam… co-star Indraniel. The actress who was previously dating Karan Singh, her former co-star from Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi is now showering all her attention on Indraneil.

The couple was spotted looking very cosy together at a suburban theatre in Mumbai recently. And that's not all, for Indraneil's birthday, Barkha, along with the rest of the cast got not one but two cakes for him. Why? Well, they were sticking to the serial's theme of past and present birth. So one cake for each life. Everybody noticed the sizzling chemistry between the two during the celebrations. When someone on the sets asked Barkha what gift she was giving Indraneil, she quickly replied, "I am dancing for him on the sets. What more would he want?" Wonder what Indraneil's girlfriend singer Pratichee Mohapatra has to say about all this?

Unlike Pratichee, Barkha's ex Karan has nothing to feel bad about because there are strong rumours that he and his on-screen wife from Kasauti… Jennifer Wignet are seeing each other. The two were even offered the chance of participating in Nach Baliye 2, but Karan declined stating he didn't have the dates.

http://www.deccan.com/Sunday%20Chronicle/Sunday%20ChronicleD escription.asp#A%20twist%20of%20faith

Radhika87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey... i want to see neil n barka performance in spa 2006. but the link is not workin. when i clicked on the link... on the website it said "i have no rites to view it". i would appreciate if u can sort that out.. cos i really wanna c they performance!
aneelakhalid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks alot and alot for sharing this interview of barkha