OS in ur securing arms AJEH

cuteteddy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
a tear rolled down jeh's cheek . he was sitting in the bar drinking continously . he could not bear the pain of seeing his love in front of his eyes being kissed by another woman . he couldn't help but think what less he had . abhay and jeh had been boyfriends for a long time now . they secretly stayed together . they even had their own loving time . abhay loved jeh a lot and the latter did the same thin . they both returned each other's affection. when he saw abhay being kissed forcefully kissed by pia , he could not do anything else than hide from there . and now he was sitting pouring glasses of beer down to his throat again and again .
he suddenly felt two familiar cold yet warm arms wrapping his waist . he shuddered at the cold touch of those pink lips on his neck . his breath , his scent and his touch , they all were two familiar for jeh . he did not need to turn around to find who was this person . it was none other than abhay .
"what happened ? hiding from me ?" he asked in husky voice licking the outershell of jeh's ear . this made jeh feel butterflies in his stomach . he just so loved it and wanted more of it . "you were busy being kissed by pia so i thought u didn't need me anymo- " before he could complete the sentence , the cool lips cut him off . it was passionate , hungry and angry .
"never even complete ur sentence ...!! there's no hell way i wouldn't need u ... !! u r my life , my love , the reason of the beats of my dead heart . u r everything to me . i can't even imagine myself without for even a single second . " he said while putting his finger on jeh's lips . jeh could see the love n tenderness in those piercing blue ice . jeh put his arms around abhay's neck and stole another kiss . abhay lifted up jeh in his arms in bridal style n went to the car .
after they reached their own room (which was a secret between the couple ) , abhay put jeh carefully on the bed . he slowly opened a button of his shirt n kissed his neck . slowly he came down n kissed his chest . his hands were doing the work which were they so familiar of . he kissed him again n jeh responded with full passion . jeh slowly undressed abhay . abhay kissed jeh on his forehead n jeh was happy that he was the only one in those securing arms .
now now , i know that u might think m crazy but couldn't help writing it . sorry if ritwick or viv sees it . i totally forgot about ur feeling guys . anyways , if someone has any prob Ajeh , then don't read . but to the rest of u , plz review my shot fluffy OS 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Deepa di pls pardon me I am rofling 🤣
cuteteddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Deepa di pls pardon me I am rofling 🤣

thanks if it was a compliment . but it was a romantic one . i didn't knew my romance shots make ppl laugh 😭😆it was my cumback , had to be special 😉
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣gazab ho gaya...!!!!!!cnt stop rofling...Edited by renat - 12 years ago
Rimsha_Black420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wat the hell yr i can't stop my laugh u make them like a gay the os is too strange bcz abhay n jeh yuck but its nyc i like it n my mind is repeating those words that abhay n jeh hahahahhahahhahaha n they kiss each other eyu after reading i'm gonna made n i need a physiatrist bcz i can't control my laugh sorry but abhay n jeh ko maine aisa ni socha tha.
thnx 4 pm.
n y abhay n jeh yr y?🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Rimsha_Black420 - 12 years ago
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG.Never thought about them lk this.HE HE
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG MY STOMACH IS ACHING VERY BADLY🤣
vikramdey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh god plz cont soon i want to read more babago pete betha korche haste haste( just rofling)🤣🤣
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣 after reading just rofling Edited by bellaaa - 12 years ago
shria19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome awesome awesome os!!!!
loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maine jab msg padha toh i was like ke yeh ajeh kaunsa couple hai nd now after reading dis os i just can't control my lough:DEdited by shria19 - 12 years ago