Oh, wow!! Loved Seema!!

AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Every one!!

Remember me...?? Ow you guys forgot  me...?? Jaz is sad... walks off... Well I am here to discuss about today's episode!!

Can I just say I loved Seema for the FIRST time since the Show has started... Today she actually showed that she is not only a loving and caring MOM who just thinks about her son's happiness but is also a mother to a girl who has entered their life only to not leave them and care for them as her own daughter... She realized  her mistake of always torturing Abhilasha (Well not really torture, but you know taunting her all the time can be considered as a torture...) and empathized with her.

She wants her DIL to be strong and not cry over the spilt milk(READ Manan's cheap act). I am not yet married so i really have no idea of how many MIL's would be like that, but i wanna give a standing ovation to the CV;s for showing us this side of Seema... Even though, she loves Manan more than anything on the earth, she wont stand any wrong behavior of him and help his wife overcome it. Kudos to her

Oh well I wanna slap Ria, she knows that Manan is a married man, so why is she wasting her time and spoiling 3 lives...? After watching a few scenes of her, i have a strong feeling that she will soon be shown as ill and has some sorta past... (No, i dont want that but who can trust the CV's)...

What are your views on the epi...?? What were the negative points of the epi forr you...?? Feel free to discuss with me... :)
Edited by jasminedayal - 12 years ago