Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AnaRoy- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Do you want me to die?? why you made it this way?? you know m already bearing so much, then its just heart break... The chap is fantastic but I cant bear... :(
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Hi everyone

Welcome to professor Lizzie's psychology class! 😆

Here are some points to ponder and dissect from this update.

1. Nidhi:
Was it presumptuous on Nidhi's part to get Ashu's mom to come over? 
Is it wrong for her to want to seek closure on Ashu's behalf?
Is she really being pushy here, although with the best intentions at heart? 
Do you agree with Ashu that the birthday party was all her thing..done in her style, according to her tastes and desires?
In any relationship, one partner is the strong one that the other depends on emotionally. Who do you think is stronger..Ashu or Nidhi?

2. Ashu:
Do you think Ashu should have been more compassionate towards his mother and at least listened to her? Do you think he can be condoned for behaving the way he did with her and Nidhi?
Ashu looks like the villain of the piece right now, but his hurt is stemming from what he faced as a child...and we all know that your childhood shapes your destiny and your character as an adult. Knowing this, was he still wrong?
The doubts that have taken root in his mind after the Sanju convo have been fortified by this incident. Is he actually being stubborn? Or is he using this as an excuse to push Nidhi away, casting himself as the villain? Do you think he might have a selfless motive in this... Allowing her an easy escape out of the relationship..because in the long run he might not be right for her?
Do you think he should forgive his mother now? What do you think will make him forgive her, when he hasn't done so in these many years?
Do you think his anger against his mom is justified? Should he be angry at Nidhi at all? Is he directing his anger and pain that he feels for his mother unfairly at Nidhi? Or is he using his mom as an excuse to push Nidhi away? Or both?

Waiting for your replies!!  😛
Edited by LizzieBennett - 12 years ago
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Hi everyone

Welcome to professor Lizzie's psychology class! :-)))

Dr.Lizzie, I am a prompt student to answer your tests... do consider this while grading...😆

Here are some points to ponder and dissect from this update.

1. Nidhi:
Was it presumptuous on Nidhi's part to get Ashu's mom to come over? 
Is it wrong for her to want to seek closure on Ashu's behalf?
Is she really being pushy here, although with the best intentions at heart? 
Do you agree with Ashu that the birthday party was all her thing..done in her style, according to her tastes and desires?
In any relationship, one partner is the strong one that the other depends on emotionally. Who do you think is stronger..Ashu or Nidhi?

I would like to answer this in a block rather than individual...
I donot agree to the allegation... that Nidhi is pushy... it is not at all wrong to seeking closeness to Ashu.
She loves Ashutosh to the core and its all her duty to bring him out of his pain..she did in a way that is best possible by her. Ashu was very happy to meet Sanju and Venkat... enjoyed himself very well in the party... there were no complaints... but when it was the case of this special guest, he blamed Nidhi...of arranging party in her style!!... Not done Ashu...

who is stronger... it depends...Ashu is a friend, philosopher, guide, emotional anchor and every other possible thing to Nidhi...
But Nidhi showed all the strength of her character in taking each and every detail of this party..
In all, I would like to say, they are made for each other..
Kabhi saiyyan falters.. kabhi biwi falters... the other one is all ready to pull up ( of course, this mom wal situation is exception)

2. Ashu:
Do you think Ashu should have been more compassionate towards his mother and at least listened to her? Do you think he can be condoned for behaving the way her did with her and Nidhi?

Ashu looks like the villain of the piece right now, but his hurt is stemming from what he faced as a child...and we all know that your childhood shapes your destiny and your character as an adult. Knowing this, was he still wrong?

Yes.. He should have listened to her once atleast. I agree she left him and Ashu had all that pain accumulated these many years... She might have left him as a child.. But she did make attempts to reach him later in the life...
Ashutosh after these many years of experience and maturity... still take things in one way?

More over, she is now an old lady... where are the manners  Ashuji... if not as mother...

The doubts that have taken root in his mind after the Sanju convo have been fortified by this incident. Is he actually being stubborn? Or is he using this as an excuse to push Nidhi away, casting himself as the villain?

I dont know about Ashu that what must have made him say those things...
But I again, reiterate ... compatibility led peaceful life gives more stability and understanding between two people...This is more comforting factor to live with independent thinking , yet, emotionally dependent life.

Do you think he might have a selfless motive in this... Allowing her an easy escape out of the relationship..because in then long run he might not be right for her?

No.. I dont think (he is making her way easy... no no)
Its Nidhi, who is asking for quits... not Ashu... his thoughts (expressed in his dialogues)  are mentioning about their future together..

Do you think he should forgive his mother now? What do you think will make him forgive her, when he hasn't done so in these many years?
Do you think his anger against his mom is justified?

Should he be angry at Nidhi at all? Is he directing his anger and pain that he feels for his mother unfairly at Nidhi? Or is he using his mom as an excuse to push Nidhi away? Or both?

no... Ashu is not this much villian.. though he should nt be angry at Nidhi, he should have been little considerate to his mother.

Waiting for your replies!! :-)))

Edited by mudraswathi - 12 years ago
nandinidavid thumbnail
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

I know you all are shocked at the sudden turn of events..but lovers fight! It happens all the time! So why be surprised? I thought you guys wanted a realistic love story...but seeing the lack of response to this update..I think I was wrong!
😕

I'm shocked not with the sudden turn of events, but with the way events turned. I was expecting A to discuss with N about his doubts and insecurities before moving ahead though I don't have any reservations on the final act, whether to consummate or not, but as Mimsy said N dozed off with tipple. Though disappointed (I'd called fire service also) for not letting the fire continue, loved the way you ended it.

I'l call it case sheet rather than prescription note and is too cute. loved Ashu's spontaneity. N's embarrassment, A's teasing is all cool

I was looking for A to discuss his doubts before  mother's entry and expecting Dr. Mehra to bring A's mother; You are not wrong, we want a realistic story and you gave the same. You have succeeded in the attempt and the shock waves prove the same...over a time we start romancing fiction characters and sink with them leaving the realities apart. I'm in similar state, in impact of your FF.

Life is not rosy all time, I love the strife though a bit shocked and at the end tiff with strengthen their bond of course patch up romance will anyways be there
😉😉

It is not easy to move when it comes to the people you love the most and left you half way, in chapter 9 he shared with N, how he turned object of fun for others which made a deep scar in his heart

MB looks damn cool in this part,😍  actually reminded the episode N gifting hair dye. I'm dying to read Ashu's POV, at the risk of rotten eggs and tomatoes can i ask you to update ASAP.

Once I'm done with 2 reading, I'll throw some more doubts, might be silly too

nandini

nandinidavid thumbnail
Lizzy,

Btw, I'm too busy to take the psychology class today, consider me for tomorrow. Hope you do...

nandini

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Thanks Mudra

You get 10 on 10! You aced the test! 
Psychology is such a subjective subject..:-), there is no right or wrong...only opinion!

That said, I've learnt a golden rule while writing this FF that I think applies to real life as well...

"You can please some of the people some of the time
You can please all of the people some of the time
But you can NEVER please all of the people all of the time"!!!

Nandini.. Thanks for the review and of course you can take a rain check on the test.. And to top it, It's an open book test!!! :-)))
karajekar thumbnail

hi lizi

i liked this part very much how nidhi is trying to brig ashu out from his shell

pls update as soon as possible now really i cant wait pls

sonali
croziaxx thumbnail
 Lizzie ! once again you are superb, 🤗   i liked the part when aashu  was teasing her and nidhi was blusing,  and liked more their first argue, both are right in their own  place, aashu's childhood was very painful that's why he does not believe to any one  easily, and for his loneliness, he did not forgive his mother till now,  nidhi loves him allot,so she want the best for him..
  Eagerly waiting for the next part.. 
😊
Blushsarika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi lizzie,
In this update there was unexpected twist, but I really liked the whole chapter . Very well written.
I liked the starting , it was well described . She was conscious about what he would be thinking about her last Night's behaviour. It means a lot to her. The prescription which Ashu wrote- last line " report back to her docter immediately " that was very sweet
description of sleeping Ashu and Nidhi's attraction toward him was soo... Romantic , deep love and passion was clealy shown in her eyes, the way she was staring him shows how much Ashu affects her - beautifully described.
Liked the teasing part.
When she was alone she thought about the last night and about his reactions , she senced something was bothering him and got afraid at the thought that he is giving second thought about there relation. She decided to talk to him. But as she came down ,she saw his mother, she could feel that he was angry at her and when she told that she has called her . His last nights frustration ,anguish increased seeing his mother and outburst on Nidhi.
It was a foolish act of her, she should have discussed first with him,and should have tried to convince him about how much his mother loves him, she has seen his reaction when he told her about his mother and Armaan has also warned her , then also she could not understand his state of mind .
Ashu's reaction was obvious, it's not difficult to forgive someone who has given you so much pain.
She was responsible for the insult which his mother has to face. Just because of her immature act.
It was totally her mistake ,but still she was arguing so much, she should have shown some patience and talked to him when his anger cools down . She could have said sorry and could have easily controlled the situation.
I am not saying that Nidhi was wrong ,she loves him a lot and wants to see him happy. But its all about timing. In a relation if one is angry other person should be calm otherwise conflicts will definately occur,
our elders play very important role in our life . In such ego clash they help a lot in saving the relation from breaking.
Whatever bad words he said to Nidhi was in anger ,he definatly don't mean them.

Wish to see there reunion in next chapter. Hope they sort out there problems quickly.
After reading this chapter it's difficult to wait for the next one.
Eagerly waiting for the next one
perfectsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

First of all Riya, thank you so much for the VM Link…🤗

Its been a long time…had taken a conscious break and prescribed myself with some good books instead. Never the less, it was a treat to watch this VM after so many days.

Uff….those eyes speaks volumes…..so deep like an ocean!!!😍

Honto Pe Ulfat Ka Naam Hota Hai
Aankhon Main Chhalakta Jaam Hota Hai
Talwarron Ki Zarurat Wahan Kaisay
Jahaan Nazro Se Qatl-E-Aam Hota Hai 😍 ☺️☺️

😡 Okay…now coming back to my senses!!!!!

Prof. Lizzie, I apologize for being late and here I submit my assignment.

Nidhi waking up in the morning with a headache….was I surprised? No…a part of me knew this was coming. Nidhi's state of being confused, embarrassed…was so fun to read. And Ashu had kept the lime juice and prescription for his baby patient and the diagnosis of her condition "Secondary Hormonal Hyperstimulation and subsequent increase in S. appetite due to excessive alcohol intake" 😆

Nidhi finding Ashu in the guest room…sleeping like a baby. She was so mesmerized and overwhelmed with love for him. Here I wished to read Ashu's POV of what happened after she passed out the previous night. I am sure he too would have stared at her for hours may be.

And the convo which followed was so good. Nidhi stammering and Ashu teasing her with "So you find me magnetic, sexy and I drive you wild, do I?" 😉  Ok…so nidhi had sensed some change in Ashu in spite of being in that state. She decides to confront him to clear if he is having second thoughts but neither did she nor we, were aware that in few moments, she will know not only about the sudden change in Ashu but also about all his doubts, insecurities, everything that is bothering him about their relationship. Was it painful???? Yes…it was for Nidhi, for Ashu and for us too.

So finally Ashu's Mom was here and Ashu was so harsh to her. Was he to be blamed for his behaviour? I don't know exactly as Ashu as a child had gone through a lot …………his mom leaving him…..then he had to face the world …..and he had seen his dad's sufferings….he believes his mom is responsible for all this. But I can not ignore the fact that yes he was rude…he should have been compassionate towards her at least on the humanitarian grounds. At least he should have listened to her. He is no more a kid!!! Old enough to realize that sometimes circumstances control our lives….and even if her mother is at fault, isn't 30 years long enough to move on. Its been 30 long years and can't he just forgive and forget and just move on. The way he behaved with his mom….I didn't see the Dr. Ashutosh, 40+, best neurosurgeon in him….but the child whose mom had abandoned him to face the world on his own. He was lashing out at her for what all he went through when he was a child.

About Nidhi being presumptuous to get Ashu's mom to come over? I don't think so. Yes, she could have talked to Ashu about his mom and should have asked him to move on and reconcile. But would Ashu agree? Won't he stop her from contacting his mom? I think here Nidhi took that liberty, risk and went ahead which she felt would be best for Ashu. This is what everyone does for their loved ones. Sometimes, we do what is best for our loved ones even if they are against it. Especially when Nidhi knows very clearly the value of a mother as she had lost hers and may be can't see Ashu doing this mistake of not being in touch with his mom  even after so many years.

And when he asked Nidhi – Are you trying to run my life? I was like – yes, Ashutosh. From the day you have crazily fallen in love with her, she is running your life and you better be habituated to that. You have no other options.😆

The fight between Ashu and Nidhi felt so real. Nothing was held back. What Ashu thinks of Nidhi and their relationship. Ashu's mention about her idea of birthday party, her immaturity, her impulsiveness and also about Sanju being right.  And what Nidhi thinks about Ashu. The most interesting point was Nidhi mentioning that accepting Ashu as he is, a lot more challenging. Hmmm…….I am liking it. Everything is in the open now. This is like the last glitch. They have to cross this and I am sure they will. Their love will help them to. And then there will be no looking back for them. Life is not a cake walk. They will have their blue days but if they cross this bridge right now, then nothing will be impossible for them.

Riya, about whether Ashu has a selfless motive in this and using this as an excuse. Don't know. You are the creator here. Even he is trying to use his mom as an excuse to push Nidhi away, I am sure soon he will realize that he can't push her away….she has grown in him….she has consumed his soul, heart and everything. And when he realizes it, he will be ever ready to be a pussy cat of his Nidhi and won't mind doing Meaaoww for a lifetime. 😛

Lovely update Riya…..and I can't wait to know Ashu's  POV. I am desperate for the next update. Please update soon.