Kriyansh OS Never Wanted to Break your heart

The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Guys this is my first ever OS hope you like it. I had time at Lunch time so I just started to write in school in the library and really hope you like it. It is my first one so please leave your comments and likes.

This one is for Asma and Such.

Kriya was on her way to dehradhun, she had confessed to Swayam after breaking Rey's heart. She had not met any of her friends but Swayam knew the reason but he had promised not to tell anyone.

Swayam had headed to the Rehearsal hall, the day after the tragedy, to tell his gang about Kriya and she had left them. The group had found it hard to digest and had started to blame Kriya for ditching them when they really needed her help to win Footloose.

The truth was that Swayam's blood was boiling listening to the accusations being made on Kriya which had now had increased in the past few weeks. He could not keep it to himself and decided to tell everyone but one call from Kriya changed that as he knew he would hurt her by breaking his best friend's promise.

Swayam and Kriya had discussed over the phone the problems in life and Kriya one be one had solved them, it was quite the opposite of normal really as Kriya was the one who used to share her problems with Swayam but now it had changed as time had brought out the best lesson for Kriya and brought out the worst phase for Rey and Swayam as they were losing their best friend and more than 'Just Good friend'.

The day before footloose Kriya's mum had passed away in Dehradhun, making Kriya yet more vulnerable as she had lost everything she had Dil, Dosti and Dance and now the one and only thing that she scarified all this for, MUM.

Swayam did not know the news as he was stressed with the competition and also Kriya did not want him to feel helpless. He was unaware until just before the competition Kriya came to the venue to say Good Luck and he was really happy but the others were giving her a cold shoulder and Rey he was happy to have her back but now he was broken and he did not want to forgive her. The others noticed that Swayam knew something they did not as he was normal with Kriya, but Kriya was not normal as she had lost the twinkle in her eyes, the happiness in her voice and also the confidence within her.

After the Louians performance Swayam asked Kriya about her mum to which Kriya gave the truth which was that she was no more but saying this no tear escaped her eyes as she had none left to shed. She had used up all her tears for Rey and her team that she did not have any left for her mum.

Swayam wanted to tell everyone the truth but Kriya did not let him as she informed him as she was going to go back to Dehradhun away from dance, but this time Swayam could not resist so right after she had left, he said the bitter truth to everyone which made them all realise their mistake and also remember the sacrifices they had done for her.

The found her in her home in Mumbai packing and they went over to her and asked for forgiveness which she accepted and took their trophy as a present from all including Sharon who had changed for Swayam and they were together.

Rey came finally at last and they turned over a new leaf after Kriya's words that touched Rey's heart that were 'I never wanted to break your heart!'

Thanks for reading just please time to leave likes and comments as it is amazing to read them. And to review any of my other works please visit my reading gallery: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55923603

Edited by The007Shivani - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res
unres

it was awesome one shivs.
u expressed all parts so well.
the friendship of kriya nd Swayam was mind blowing.
it was awesome one.
but touched were her mom had passed away.

continue writing.

Edited by asmaju - 12 years ago
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shivu its amazing ... U r a brilliant writer... Its so gud ... Hope cvs learn sumthing readin the ffs os n ss in forums... Plz do post more os and don't u dare to even think of nt to pm me those...
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Shivs dat was freaking awesome!!!!
Luved it sooo much. n omg kriya's mum passed away n at last the gang got to the truth...keep witing more such OS
The007Shivani thumbnail
Sent Pm's to everyone nowEdited by The007Shivani - 12 years ago
aishasully thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
woow shiv nyc os but really short but nyc 1
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

*Res*

I will unres it tmrw..

Tyler_Durden thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
read it ...it was gud one ...but i read tht para of kriya's mom passing abt 5 times just to confirm wat u meant
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved itt...

short and sweet... loved it..

words were so emotional...
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Shiv i am in tears here. Plz wirte one more part of this plz