MAMMOOTTY IS YOUR BEST BET!

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Wanna be a director?

MAMMOOTTY IS YOUR BEST BET!

The Mollywood superstar apparently looks forward to working with fresh talent

Ammu Zachariah

Of the seven films that Mollywood superstar Mammootty has signed up for currently, three of them have debutant directors. In the past too, the actor has been one of the most approachable stars for debutants with good ideas. The actor in him is known to be constantly on the lookout for fresh ideas.
   "I think it is the energy, enthusiasm and the freshness about a debutant director that Mammootty looks for," says director Martin Prakkat whose first film, Best Actor, starred the actor in the lead role. Martin adds, "It's not just directors alone, Mammootty is known to support anybody who he feels is talented — be it a singer, a technician etc."
   Anoop Kannan, who is directing the superstar in his debut flick, Jawan of Vellimala shares, "Since I am a newcomer, Mammootty supports me in every step." Director Amal Neerad also shares similar thoughts. "It was Mammootty who played the lead in my first film. He has absolutely no qualms about the fact that he is such a big star. If he believes in you, he will stand by you till the end," says Amal.
   Pramod Payyanur, who is making his directorial debut with Balyakalasakhi agrees. "It is Mammootty's involvement in the project that keeps the rest of the team motivated. He makes it a point to appreciate when you do something different." Now that's a fabulous support system for Mollywood on the whole!

BIG M'S TRYST WITH THE FIRST TIMERS…

Anwar Rasheed's Rajamanikyam

Blessy's Kaazhcha

Amal Neerad's Big B

Vyshak's Pokkiri Raja

Martin Prakkat's Best Actor

Ashiq Abu's Daddy Cool

I'M GAME: Mammootty

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Chal didi for sharing the news..👏

The name Big M suits him well like the name Big B..😉
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Chal for posting ...Nice gesture on the part of Mammootty to encourage fresh talent.