Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: darknite

Not YSPT epi.  πŸ‘

Dialogues where good. Loved duo interaction.
There are lot of good and new things brought to light.
1. ACP is so flexible and strong at this age. A big applaud from me. Hats off sir.
2. Nikil's performance.
3. Tarika getting angry at DCP for Salunkhe ( someone apart from Abhi) πŸ˜†
4. DCP sir's acting. I guess this is the first epi for which he has acted to full length.
5 The way scene shifting from one to another. At last they have reduced the volume of BG. πŸ˜†
6. for a change some scenes where not guessable. Like the undercover police officers. ( Although I had doubt yesterday ).
7. Lighting was good and bright.
8. And most importantly they are maintained the suspense. That too after two episode.
Have I left anything or said more in excitement πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I hope that they save ACP sir without any loopholes unlike AC. And give reasonable explanation for all the kidnap, deaths and dramas.
 Over all till now above avg. πŸ‘ ⭐️ πŸ‘ .

Thanks for the review. This sounds quite good.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

What i was expecting yesterday happens today..Abhijeet says that his ACP Sir is not wrong... πŸ‘ Lovely!!! πŸ‘

And he was So confident and start Fighting with DCP for his Dear Acp Sir... But what happend to Daya😲 he was against..And why Duo was Not understanding That DCP is taking Adbvatge and trying to heat up the situation... Duo was busy in Fighting only and DCP Sucesseded  Freddy was also With Abhijeet for his dear Acp Sir As well... Vivek was looking Confused...πŸ˜•
But Daya was Cleared with his Thinking..and thats Was Shocking  Why he was so against I don't like this one bit. 
ANother PK story was there..with so many loopholes..and Team quickly solved the case..How?? i don't understand that case at all.. there was no need of that case when there was no connection with the ACP Sir case... CV can make the episode With Jihi related case only which was Linked with ACP Sir... I don't like this one bit. 
Duo fighting was Only bcz of their thinking...which was not big deal..Atlast Daya realise that Abhijeet is Rite..and Hopefully now he will be with Abhijeet.. Hopefully no daraar here. 

Now the Best part of the whole episode..DCP ShamshareπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.. This man or should i say this character make me his fan today,... what A accting And Dialogues and Dialogues Dilievery was super and TimingπŸ˜†.. He was so funny Today... DCP Shamsher and funny? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Hello..helloπŸ˜†πŸ˜† that was so funny... And Specially when He asked From Nikil who is he..what he is doing in CID...How True He wasπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was Like On that time "Yae hum b kab sa FW sa poch raha han that what Nikhil is Doing in CID"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now this is funny.πŸ˜†
And When Schain tries to Change the topic by using His Hands...on that Time DCP Response 🀣🀣... i was laughing loudly... So enjoyable scene...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And In Forensic Lab When he asked Who is Pooja 🀣Now this is funny.πŸ˜†

Today I m dissapointed with the series Bcz of Daya behaviour First and Then that extra Pk story..which was just time pass..But i enjoyed the episode alot only Bcz of DCP ...
More Than series i m enjoying DCP Sir Role...Which is Hilorious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Are they by any chance  thinking of turning CID in a comedy show???? πŸ˜†

Looks like I spoke to fast... I thought DCP character as a serious...heartless but logical character... but.. he is being made to look like a fool..  FW wasnt satisfies turning Freddy into a funny guy... now they have DCP another comedy character.

Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The motive of the PK story... makes me feel

Will post the WU tomorrow.. Can't take this anymore

I seriously want to ask the writer Mr Abhishek as to what was in his mind about the motive..???
What did he wanna write.. and what did it end up with... Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am quiet happy with the epi except the PK part..it is good to c abhi sir in defence of ACP sir but it is always the other way round..abhi sir gets angry very fast and daya sir is the one who always keeps cool..i dont understand y they r doing this to him...but then, even he is doing his duty..he cant be entirely blamed
but in y'day's epi DCP was so good..the lab scene was just awesome...if it does not turn out to be a YSPT then it will be one of the good series...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The PK story was absolutely unnecessary. It was done just to kill time, but then it was there even in Trail in London with that ACP RK. Chodo...

There are a few things I liked...

1. Daya and Sachin had actually seen ACP with those rough guys, so Daya had to be the one to suspect ACP.

2. Abhijeet saw the body in ACP's house so he believed that ACP could have been framed by someone.

3. Daya had a frustrated, distracted look during the pk investigation which was good to see. Normally the pk stories go on as if everything is alright...like the AC series.

4. I liked duo conversation in the end...the didn't say any strato thing...and in the end Abhijeet handed over the clue in a piece of paper to Daya. It's not like they have a musunderstanding, so Abhijeet hides everything from Daya.

What I didn't like.

1. The pk story. Couldn't make head or tail of it.

2. Shamsher...he's no actor by any means. He was too irritating. He shouldn't come to these bureau so often to display his hands and fingers.

3. The strato element...throwing ACP into a hole, tying him up etc. how and why did ACP get captured? He had happily walked off from the forensic lab on Friday...then what happened? I am sure they will not explain this.

4. They will coolly forget about the fake notes machine which Abhijeet had discovered.

5. They will not explain why ACP was trying to hide the laash and why Salunkhe lied about the bullets.

6. They won't explain why ACP was with Juhi.

7. They won't explain what this has got to do with 'desh ko bachana'

8. We'll only see some stunts by Daya next week to save ACP. No real Daraar or Khudgarz or anything.

9. Hope there is no yspt...but inka koi bharosa nahi.

I wish it were not so filmy...Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi i liked the episode yday apart from one off side story. juhi was connected to acp case and  the chip thing was bit of surprise

and i also agree DCP was his hilarious best  but i dont get why is he against ACP all the time.  he never seems to support his cid team

there was one episode against daya probably others too as i had missedsome episodes but he goes against him too. dont know what he is here for  but apart from freddie comedy   dcp comedy is good. his finger dance is hilarious.

with acp missing he seems to have taken charge of bureau

now have to wait for next friday
Namratha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is yesterday's episode worth of watching on YT???OR will it be a waste of bandwidth???
Forfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

The PK story was absolutely unnecessary. It was done just to kill time, but then it was there even in Trail in London with that ACP RK. Chodo...

There are a few things I liked...

1. Daya and Sachin had actually seen ACP with those rough guys, so Daya had to be the one to suspect ACP. (The way he is doing investigation of ACP sirs case its clearly shown that he is wasting time and engaging DCP sir as it is necessary that one from DUO be with DCP... when Abhijeet is busy with finding ACP... DAYA is busy in engaging DCP) πŸ˜Š

2. Abhijeet saw the body in ACP's house so he believed that ACP could have been framed by someone.

3. Daya had a frustrated, distracted look during the pk investigation which was good to see. Normally the pk stories go on as if everything is alright...like the AC series.

4. I liked duo conversation in the end...the didn't say any strato thing...and in the end Abhijeet handed over the clue in a piece of paper to Daya. It's not like they have a musunderstanding, so Abhijeet hides everything from Daya.

What I didn't like.

1. The pk story. Couldn't make head or tail of it.

2. Shamsher...he's no actor by any means. He was too irritating. He shouldn't come to these bureau so often to display his hands and fingers.

3. The strato element...throwing ACP into a hole, tying him up etc. how and why did ACP get captured? He had happily walked off from the forensic lab on Friday...then what happened? I am sure they will not explain this.

4. They will coolly forget about the fake notes machine which Abhijeet had discovered.

5. They will not explain why ACP was trying to hide the laash and why Salunkhe lied about the bullets.

6. They won't explain why ACP was with Juhi.

7. They won't explain what this has got to do with 'desh ko bachana'

8. We'll only see some stunts by Daya next week to save ACP. No real Daraar or Khudgarz or anything.

9. Hope there is no yspt...but inka koi bharosa nahi.

I wish it were not so filmy...

I agreed with Visrom the same view I have,,,, except the red points

as From that digital card clue it is shown that the Juhi & the Man found dead in ACP sirs house are Undercover agents of Mumbai Police and working on some mission where ACP sir is helping them...

So to protect there mission he is hiding that dead body...

This is what I got from that clue... ya but i agree that FW will not explain it... Its viewers intelligence test which they always take πŸ˜Š
GIRL_SHERLOCK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked the episode.
ACP's Fight scene & Abhijeet & Freddy's encounter scene was good too.
Daya & Nikhil were good too.
And what's this DCP's full name - Something like Vishwas Shamsher Chitron?? πŸ˜•
The last scene between Abhijeet & Daya was great.
Overall I liked the episode & I am happy with the way The Series is progressing. 😊