[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOSjpkuc3bI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLsE02a8JQk&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

sigg's

Edited by EnigmaticAbhIya - 12 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😉😛🤣

Well congo shongo for tha 100th thread..now lets celebrate it and hope to chat with lots of friends of pkyek forum.. guys i missed u a lot. Let have sum fun =]
Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing amazing thread yara😳

Thank you so much for the award. Love you🤗

Ragz has made fantabulous siggys for the front page. 

I have made this for the AT😳

Congratulations on the 100th thread guys🥳
Edited by chakku_chudail - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🥳Congo shongo 4 100 AT ...ishi superb post...🤗u recreated abhiya magic 😍i was so missing them...😭...Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
-- Edited -- 

Here i'm back finally. IFirst of all i cannot describe my feelings right after going through the whole AT , at one side it makes me so happy and on the other side it all makes me down hearted b'coz AbhIya is pure LEGENDARY and UNFORGETTABLE. The layouts , siggies are so fascinating and beautiful , all credit goes to the makers ( Niya , Ishi , Neethi , Bani , Tanzie and everyone else ) The awards are so well deserved. 👏 But what makes me spellbound is AbhIya's dairy. It is the super best part of the entire AT , i must say. It all explained and written so beautifully that i'm awe-struck to it. ( Dishu , you're just brilliant ) 😳 AbhIya is the only magical couple who lives in my heart 24/7 , makes my night / day so idealistic and lightening. Thank you everyone my pals who make this day possible for creating 100AT comes so far , and yes we have to outshine more ahead. Thank you AbhIya'ians for always been there for discussions , support , laughs , sadness altogether and makes me love AbhIya beyond the boundaries, they're my perpetual LOVE. 

I miss my AbhIya so so much. 
Edited by PinkCinderella - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
----edited----

This thread is brilliant and beautiful much like the couple to whom its dedicated. Congrats on the 100th AT. 

Abhiya are Epic, Unforgettable.
Their Simple touch, gaze stares hugs and kiss always sends shivers down me even if I am watching re - runs Loved them.

Words fail me to describe the feeling I feel everytime I see them together
Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yippeee!!!🥳congo shongo,abhiyans!!🤗all of us deserve dis!!👏👏👏
it feels gr8 2 reach da 100th AT of r beloved,magical couple,abhiya n also 2 b back 2 wer v belong!!!😃thanx a ton 2 al my frndz here in da AT 4 making me a part of dis family😳 i have no words 2 describe my abhiya n my love 4 dem!! words simply fall short!!😍❤️ dey r simply da best 4 me!! ❤️
i've never loved any couple like i luv abhiya n neither will i in future n m sure of it coz no couple can cum even an inch close 2 my abhiya😍 😍😍 neither can dey b 0.0000000000000000001% of my abhiya!!dey r da only best!!!😍 i dnt need 2 say anything else as banu said it all!!👏👏👏
banu,u said everything i feel!! 
👏👏👏
dis is 4 al those who worked hard 4 preparing da 100th thread n making it so special n exceptionally beautiful!!😍 😍😍
luv u all n luv AbhiYa!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Edited by MyAngelAbhay - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

We Are The Champions

FINALLY the day has come where we reach 100th AT and came home after more then 5-6 months or so. i missed this place alot. it feels so good to be home, like they say home sweet home. we all have worked so hard to reach this stage of our beloved abhiya.

Thank You:

some of the people who has helped all of us to achieve 100th AT are, netz, rani, sabz, tanzi, shivani, . syria, shreeya, rukshar along with many more. all of them had sweat to come this far with abhiya AT. some of the people had spam over the night time so the other half can finish it during the day time, some of this people had left study behind to help their friends to finish the AT and then go back to study, some of this people had posted abhiya VM to move the thread while others called their friends to help them finish the AT so we can reach our Highest Achievement the Golden 100th AT of our Soulmate Couple Abhiya. They deserve this clap for sure.

you guys are the rock starts of this AT🤗🤗🤗🤗

Funny Part:

The things that i find it funny is that we didn't now each other at all, we were confused or scared at some point to interact with old member of this AT b/c they were popular then we were but the best part was that all of them had accepted us with an open arms, they give us so much love and a true friend who we can depend on when the time is needed. i know i blasted at abhiya some point in the show but netz and sabz had always pulled be back and said don't be sad. by being sad i am making it hard on myself. GOSH! those were the days that we all abhiya came together in the tought time just like how abhay used to come rescue piya when she was in trouble. what i want to say is that one point in life we were piya that was rescued by abhay aka our friends, and another point we were abhay rescuing our friends who were hurting. we all played a beautiful role along with our eternal lover abhiya and that was the most purest part to be around. i am one of the lucky one to be part of this big family! it has given me happiness along with pain but the fat was that it was all worth while for it b/c we were all together in this.

Emotional Part:

after our PKYEK was over and we were told to move back here, it seemed everything has come to a stand still. i was mad, sad, hurt, frustrated b/c our abhiya was going away from us and there was nothing we could have done to hold them back. it hurt really bad to say goodbye to something that has touched your soul so much that it makes you want to reverse the time or stop the time from taking our abhiya away from us. i was really upset, broken down but i never lost hope of getting our abhiya back, NEVER! i might had fallen down time to time but my BFF buddy rani helped me stay positive. i know this might just be a dream to see abhiya again but rani has not once let me fall down but she told me to rise above that and always be positive and you will see everything will become perfect. we all helped each other stay positive, i help shivani, while rani helps me we all play game of tag to keep positive and that is the best part of our friendship we never let one fall

Most Important Part: Abhiya❤️

Na Na Na Na heard of this tune of abhiya..gosh this set's fire in my heart along with a soft chilliness down my spine whenever i hear this sad tune of abhiya. it is like a music that runs down your blood stream and makes you want to sway to the tune.

A dark love story of a human girl and an immortal that was enough for me to come to this forum to see our abhiya. i will admit i tried very hard to stay away from this place, very hard to stop myself from getting connect to a couple but like they say love will conquer you and it sure did conquer me in the end. first day, i rejected it, second day i hesitated, but the third day i give my soul to this show and abhiya and i am one of those people who will not love so easily, nor let anyone come into my life that easily but once i do, i do it with all my heart, my entire beings. i have been called crazy by syria, deewani by shivani, tanzi liked it whenever i bashed others for abhiya🤣she waited to see my reaction so she can have a laugh at it and rani well she knows i am hardcore abhiya fan who hates everyone except abhiya🤣

i always was fan of vampires, i found them very hot and sexy☺️ what i liked about the Mr. Hotty Sexylicious Abhay Raichand was his deep dark dept of a ocean like eyes😍  Yeah you heard it right, i adore his eyes, that was the first thing i found it amazing about him. his eyes was so cold, so intense, so magmatic, so calm that it pulls you toward him and there is nothing that can stop you from losing all your  self-control. then i fell for his caring act toward piya, he loved her so much that he was ready to destroy himself for her👏now that's the BF i would love to have who went fanaa over my love. his love was powerful then anything. this man give his 1000% for his love piya, an immortal who cared a shit about anyone, who had no sympathy for anyone, who blocked anyone from coming near him had give his cold heart to piya jaiswal. he let her see his painful past and revealed his darkest secret to an mortal girl who could have gotten him destoryed. he trusted her with his life, he stared to breath again  the moment he had saved her from that fall and that was the beginning of his life after being dead for century.😍

Piya the bubbly, sweet, who never cared about what life give her, she always smiled and the most stubborn  girl. who wouldn't want to be her, i mean she got a sexy BF along with a deewana who loves her more then his immortal life👏 what i love most about piya is that she never learned to give up⭐️ she was straight forward person who was not scared of anyone, not even that bad boy mr. abhay raichand, everyone told her to forget abhay, leave him alone but her heart never listen to it, she knew she loved him and that's it. she stood by him even when she was insulted, she DARED! to love a dark prince like abhay who was the prince of darkness, who's life was not a life but a living curse. PIYA! jaiswal was the only girl who could see through abhay's soul. she loved him and him only. She never ever questioned her love for abhay, she knew what she wanted, she knew she needed abhay, she knew he needs her and there was no stopping her from getting her abhay. she was his true love and she was the ONLY reason that abhay came back from the dead. WOW! now that's what i call girl power🥳
not only hero has the power but so does the heroin both of them came to each other rescue. the dialoug of piya still rings in my head about the shikar aur shikar, that was the best part of abhiya. she had changed a man who lived in the past to loving his present which was her. only piya had the capability to bring abhay from his darkness even if that means killing herself. he erased her memory yet he could never take his picture from her mind, soul nor her heart, that is how powerful piya jaiswal was and her love, nothing could defeat her love, not even abhay himself.  most importantly, she never love anyone but abhay, never let her love get tainted, NEVER!! her love was all for him and she even got fanaa over his love once. She was a magnificent character and a idol for many young girls.

but the best part was that ViSu had created some magnificent chemistry together. Abhiya became abhiya b/c of ViSu. i am happy that i got to live in that moment even if it was just for a little bit. i had the most beautiful time watching PKYEK and abhiya and i would never tread this place for anything. there is no couple like abhiya nor there ever will be. there will be no dark love story between an immortal and mortal like PKYEK. Abhiya is my
adhoori pyaas that will never get fulfill b/c no matter how much i see them it is not enough.

So i am going to enjoy this time to the fullest and party in this 100th AT as much as i can b/c you never know what is going to come tomorrow. i am going to live my life to the fullest in this AT.

Edited by .Shiva. - 12 years ago
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mesmerizing post.. .. pics. in Awards are beautiful & the lines for the members are cute.. Vms are breathtaking .. no words for siggs.. & the last part is too hot though I would like to know what AT means
what's your name dear ?
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
sorry sorry for coming to the party late. half of the day i was going lab yeah bio lab, another half i was writing about abhiya AT and congrats to everyone🤣

now shall we party☺️why i put this emoti b/c it's hot re and it's going to get even more hot!