naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

i am not getting nice name if you have one do tell me

Khushi Swami your towel

Arnav look at her in anger as he was sick of her this drama ,she was coming close to him when he try to capture the opportunity of the moment she use to reply

Khushi"swami i was just looking after you why you are looking me like that"

Arnav: Khushi i am fed up of you do you get that , i am counting days when you will get lost from my life . " he pull her arm

Khushi: first shock then took deep breath" swami"

Arnav "why you stay alive in that accident, i guess you stay alive to make my life mess " he just push her to couch & walk out  he just drive like that to office .

it was afternoon when he called her without listening "Khushi where is my lunch ?if i will eat anything from outside you will shout on me, swami this swami that"

Payal : Arnav bhai it is me , i will send your lunch

Arnav where is Khushi?

Payal: woh

Anjali grab the phone "she has just 103 temperature" cell drop from his hand "Chotee "

Arnav:"i am coming" he just drive home he recollected what all happened in morning he just hit the steering wheel "how could i do that to her ?it was Shyam who bothered me & i taken out my all anger on her "he reached home just ran up as he enter he look back as his head didnot hit with the chimes,as it was not there he look at the bed ,it was all white , no star hanging , he look at the wall Salman Khan poster was removed . he just open the closet only his clothes were hanging

Khushi walk out of washroom

Arnav what is this?

Khushi didnot  reply he try to hold her shoulder she pull her self away

Arnav your things?

Khushi sorry i had no place so i kept my things in bag she pointed at the shoes place , you tolerate it for next 5 months please ,if i will keep it out everyone will find

Arnav Khushi

Khushi :if you have problem i will go & sleep

Arnav: he hold her arm "i didnot met to hurt you "he could feel how warm she was

Khushi: i am not hurt ,try to free her self

Arnav just pull her close

Payal : oh sorry  she stopped at the door

Arnav come in

Payal i brought this cereal for you as she has not eaten anything since last night 

Khushi jiji i don't want to eat

Arnav give me Payal i will make her eat, you sit with her

Payal look at them

Khushi" i said i dont want to eat" she just throw the bowl it all shatter on floor

Payal Khushi what is this?

Khushi: i said i dont want to eat nor i want to live

Arnav just asked Payal to bring other ,she went out  he waited till she closed the door

Khushi hold her head & sat on bed ,he just wipe the floor with the small rug. "why you are showing them you care for me?why you came home early?she just got up & hold his arm & push him next to the wall

Arnav: just didnot reacted he let her take her all anger out on him

Khushi bola why ?you are fed up of me but still you came home leaving your important meeting..

Arnav hold her as she was feeling weak "ghusa kam huwa"

Khushi: look at him he was smiling

Arnav:if you are still anger you can hit me

Khushi look at him his eyes has love for her "aap"

Arnav just picked her up & made her rest she was hitting him"leave me"he just made her lay

Payal knocked

Arnav "come in "placed  knee on her so she can't move

Payal if you throw this time i will slap you

Arnav took bowl from her "let her throw "

Khushi hum na bola na he put one teaspoon in her mouth as she open to speak

Payal : you are spoiling her,before marriage she use to tease you & after marriage she had lost her nut .

Khushi: he is my husband what is your problem ?i fight , shout or i love him,she try to push him

Payal :should i call buaji ?

Khushi:"call her i will not listen to anyone now "

Arnav:smiled "she is very angry" took other spoon next to her lips

Khushi: push his hand away

Arnav: ok i will eat then

Khushi look at him hold his hand "it is very sweet, jiji take it "as she ate the spoon before he could have it

Payal : hide her smile "why let him have it , if you will not have it it will be waste"

Khushi jiji

Arnav: brought the next spoon "let me try "

Khuhsi just ate it quickly "jiji take bowl "

Arnav no payal no need to ,as she try to take blow from him 

Khushi just took it from his hand and quickly finished it

Payal: started laughing "Arnav bhai you made her fool see she finished "as she gave her the empty bowl

Arnav she is already i dont have to make her ,i just used my brain

Khushi: just look at them they were laughing"very funny so you both trick me i am not talking to you both go away from me "she just lay down and cover her head with the comforter

Payal: khushi

Khushi jiji jao nahi baat karni ha

Arnav just try to pull the comforter but she didnot let him move it .

Payal: i thank God that you married her ,as only you can handle her if she was married to someone eles she paused

Khushi: just pull her face out " jiji he is Shataan and he had trap me in his cage "

Payal: khushi tum bohot batameeze hogai ho

Arnav : just let  her say

Payal:" why to let her say ? what all happen with us after all that who had married  both of us , you both brother are angel for us both sisters , if you both were not there we must be in a really problem, she must have got married to a guy who was already married  and i to a guy who wanted our property. "

Khushi: jiji

Payal: stop it khushi if you are blind and cannot see love  and concern dont asked me to be like you , by the way before marriage your day use to start with his name and end with his name now what happen ?"

Khushi woh to

Payal: Laad Governor ya Arnav ji woh  bus karo, in sleep she use to murmur your name now saying she is trap,for your every problem you use to run to him , even when you came to know about your fiance you ran to him why? should i tell you why as you were sure he will protect you,  you didnot let any one of us tell him as you knew he will kill that guy , am i wrong khushi .

Khushi has no answer 

Payal "Khushi he really hide you from the evil eye  by giving you his name.just think upon it or other wise say you are trap and he is Shatan "she just picked the bowl and walked out

Khushi had no answer

Arnav look at her as Paayal had leaked many secrets in anger

Khushi just kept her head on his chest and hold his shirt  why she does not know ,he wrap his arm around her back as right now they dont needed words to express 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It's 4:45am here... Saw ur os n couldn't resist from reading.. Will edit in the mrg:-)
Loved it nadz... Payal being helpful in some way atleast ...Edited by JennyAvni - 12 years ago
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so beautiful and emotional
loved the way he came rushing back to her
nice one
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow dii it was cute😊
Awww am waiting for the revelation track... patha nahi kab ayega
hellokitty94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
super...gr8 care of arnav cool...so nice
cutedentist thumbnail
Beautiful i just loved it naddiya u r so gud in writing keep it up.

tinkerbel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
soo sweet.KASH aisa hota show mein..:(
But Cvs will never ever do this..grrr..:@
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
di u are simply awesome always
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: JennyAvni

It's 4:45am here... Saw ur os n couldn't resist from reading.. Will edit in the mrg:-)

hug go to sleep  Allah ninni ni ( that is the way i made my nephew sleep ) name it a proper one one  Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
ambishika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
aww it was really nice,...