Brief update - Sat, 4/14

neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

- Mannan comes home and begs Abhilasha to give him another chance.
- Abhi tells him that he has one week in which he needs to choose her and his marriage or Ria and his job. Mannan is stunned because he hadn't thought he would have to leave his job.
- Next morning, Ria comes to the house and confronts Abhi. She tells her that Abhi was a "gawaar" and behenji type girl and that Mannan was for sale and would surely choose her over Abhi.
- Abhi challenges Ria and preaches about the sacred bond of marriage.
- Ria challenges Abhi back and tells her that Mannan would only need one day to leave her and come to Ria for good!

Comments from me:
I don't understand where the family conveniently disappeared while both confrontations took place in the house!! Where was sasuma (MIL) when she was needed the most?

I found Abhi-Ria confrontation very distasteful and undignified. In my opinion, Abhi should not disgrace herself by getting into any confrontations with Ria! I was also very disappointed that she gave another chance to Mannan so easily. In my opinion, Abhi needs to respect herself a little more in this situation. She should leave Mannan and focus on being independent herself. I wouldn't take a guy like Mannan back but if that is what Abhilasha desires, she should atleast make Mannan repent and make him earn her trust and her love back!!

I also want Abhi to ask Mannan the million dollar question - what if the situation was reversed? What if Abhi had become physically intimate with another guy for a better financial status? Would Mannan forgive her and take her back???

Please do leave your comments on this thread. I will look forward to reading them.

Edited by neel_jay - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reema.y thumbnail
I totally agree with you they should have showed something better like mannan feeling ashamed of what he did with abhi and ria they should have joined together to teach him a lesson. But they showed the same old track of 2 women fighting for a useless man. In anycase he will get a girl while on the other side one of the girl will be left alone.
neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you Reema. The shows on TV should be responsible. So far, all the messages this show has been giving have been improper and wrong. Now they are showing how a wife should lower her self-respect and her dignity by pining and fighting for a jerk who has no regard for her or their marriage!

Edited by neel_jay - 12 years ago
iswaryaraj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agreed with u.. me also want Abhi to ask Mannan the million dollar question - what if the situation was reversed? What if Abhi had become physically intimate with another guy for a better financial status? Would Mannan forgive her and take her back???
SnowGirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so much for the updates!!

i am not a regular viewer or fan of the show!!

but unfortunately i happ to view this show, when mannan and ria got intimate and wen abhilasha herself witnessed it, i felt pathetic for her, she must have walked out of the marriage right away and must have made mannan follow her!! agree to every word of yours!!

its so disgusting to watch these kind of shows these days everwher, where extra marital affairs is being projeted as part of the story, tho i agree this happens in real life , its not nice to watch!! i ope the cvs close this nonsense track soon or even end the show!!

life ok shows are just are not ok!!
Edited by navya10pm123 - 12 years ago