AFTER FRIDAYS DRAMA...

starplus31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
as someone more into starplus than starone i dont watch any of the shows on this channel. but after watching an episode for the first time - fridays episode of tum dena saath mera, i kinda like this show.

any1 care to explain the story so far, and why the hell is manan being a cheat?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shahrukhlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm a week or so behind, so I don't know the entire story so far, but the show is basically about a small town boy who moves to Mumbai to pursue his dreams.  Right before, he got an arranged marriage and soon fell in love with Abhilasha.  At first, the couple lived with Manan's friends, Deep and Sid.  After tons of problems and turmoil with loans and finance, they were able to secure their own house.  Abhilasha was concerned with finances, which prompted Manan to work harder and devote more and more time to his job. 
Here's where the conflict w/ Ria started: 
Manan and his friends are out one night.  A girl teases Manan because he's at a fancy hotel party and wasn't drinking.  So she kinda challenges him. He drinks and drinks.  His friends mix lots of strong liquor in the girl's drink.  She gets super drunk and goes to a hotel because she can't go home in such an intoxicated state.  So at the hotel, she passes out and Manan helps her into her room. Abhilasha shows up but Manan avoids her.  The girl turns out to be Ria, Manan's new boss.  She's ruthless at first, trying to get revenge on Manan for that night at the hotel. She makes him come over to her house past office hours and gives him demeaning jobs and just treats him so badly.  He confronts her and shows her how capable of an employee he is.  She starts to treat him better and eventually falls in love with him (completely unaware that he's married of course).  When she admits her feelings to him, Manan resists at first.  Ria begins to treat him badly again. So he pretends to love her so she will treat him better and give him perks and promotion in his job.  
That's where I am so far. And that's all I remember. Hope the update helped.