4/13: WU (Prince rescues his Princess & the Kheer)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Manyata arrives at the jungle with the two empty milk containers. The driver drives away leaving her behind despite her desperate calls to him to stop the car. She tries to use her phone but gets no signal. She curses JN and Vijay bhai for fooling her and then marches inside the forest to find her way home rather than staying on the road.

Komal and Brijraj greet rajmata and wish her ram navni. Brijraj asks for Manyata. Komal says she might be busy with last minute preparations. Vijay bhai smirks hearing this.

Manyata walks deeper into the jungle and finally finds the farm. A boy watches her from behind the bushes. Manyata calls out asking if there is anyone around and then finds the kid and questions him if he was sent by vijay bhai. The kid asks her who she is and tells her she looks very pretty. Manyata says that she is a princess. Other kids join Manyata and questions what is she doing here if she is a princess. Manyata tells her it's because of her younger sister who is the mean princess.

Rajmata is worried about Manyata while Brijraj yells at her for trusting Manyata. Komal comes and tells them that Manyata has prepared everything for the pooja but made the mistake of getting wrong milk for kheer and has left soon after knowing this. Rajmata sighs in relief saying that means Manyata will come back soon. UV says he is trying her phone.

Manyata is worried how she is going to get home and preapare the kheer in time. The kids suggest her to make the kheer there itself and take it home with her. The kids help her in gathering the wood and other cooking supplies needed to prepare the kheer. Manyata happily prepares the kheer.

JN tells Rajmata that Manyata did this on purpose to humiliate her and the family. JN continues on bad mouthing Manyata by telling Rajmata how Manyata will ruin everything.

Manyata finally finishes making the kheer and is very happy. The kids ask her if she can go home on the cow. Manyata and the kids share a good laugh and then Manyata says that if UV would have been there then he would have solved everything. The kids tease her about UV. Manyata then complains about not even getting a signal on her phone to call him and the kid tells her they have one place where she can make her call and take her with them.

The servant informs Rajmata that Devghad's raj purohit pundit has arrived. The family greets him and al the pundits/people that came with him. Brijraj washes the raj purohit's feet. The family and the purohit walk to the temple and he does the arti.

The kid brings Manyata to a tree and tells her that she can get a network here. The kid climbs the tree with Manyata's phone in his hand and dials UV's number as instructed by Manyata.

UV gets the call and the kid calls him halkat vaida and tells him to come rescue his princess as she is stuck at the farm because of the evil princess. UV asks him for the address.

UV reaches the farm and teases Manyata about how he had to come to her rescue. Manyata sarcastically asks him if he finally found the time to come for her. UV tells her to not waste anymore time and lets go. Manyata tells him to get the kheer and UV is shocked to hear that Manyata already prepared the kheer.  The kids are sad to hear that Manyata is leaving.

All the pundits are served the meal and then the raj purohit says to bring the kheer. Rajmata gives a guilty look and the raj purohit questions doesn't she know that the puja is incomplete without the kheer. JN smirks and says that she knew her sister would make a mistake hence she has gotten the Kheer prepared. The raj purohit is shocked and gets up from his seat and tells JN that the kheer needs to be prepared by the family member not servants. Manyata enters with UV and announces that he doesn't need to wait any longer for the kheer. The episode ends on JN's shocked face.

Precap:

The raj purohit tells Manyata that the kids will also eat with him. Manyata excitedly picks up the kheer container ready to serve them all but JN stops her saying she is the Yuvrani hence she will serve the Kheer.  

Edited by Angelskiss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a quick update!! I really appreciate it!!:) I hope that the Raj Purohit tells Manyata to serve the kheer instead of J!! Eager to see Monday's episode!!:)
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for the update :)
teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thx fr th update!!
missed th epi so...thx again!!!😊
nivedita_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKlover101

Thanks for a quick update!! I really appreciate it!!:) I hope that the Raj Purohit tells Manyata to serve the kheer instead of J!! Eager to see Monday's episode!!:)

i also hope so and i would love to see J's face when that happens
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivedita_21

i also hope so and i would love to see J's face when that happens

Ya I would love to see her face too 😆
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs for the update sarah
shivani003 thumbnail