JALDI UPDATE KARO...

JALDI UPDATE KARO...

JALDI UPDATE KARO...
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

PART 8

Just shutup.
He shouted poiting his finger to her.. She makes a face crossing her arms. Why?  You always laugh at me.maine kaha kabhi shutup? Maan rolled his eyes and drink his coffee. While geet look at him angrily to say something but mahashe was busy in his coffee.. After a while he peeped from his cup at her..

They sat glaring at eachothers again and again but none of them felt a little uncomfortable or any kind of guilt. It was as if they know eachothers and liked sitting together. Their was no guilt nothing..

Maan didn't once questined her, that why she came and sit with him. Well it was good than starring from far. And geet didn't once tried to explain the treason of her sudden apperence in his table. As if she know that he also wanted her to be here. There were no questions and no answer but the look of eachothers were enough to kill or describe each others hatred... Well.. We can't call that hatred, now we??? 

After some time geet food came and she started eating. Maan lookat her than the food. Tumaare ghar main khaana nahi hota kya? She look at Him frowning with her mouth full. Gulping down she said. why not? Kya hum insaana Nahi hai kya?

He chuckled looking down. This girl is slmething really very cute.. Than why do you come here? He asked sipping his coffee.. 

That's my problem. Twisting her lips she look down at her  food. Again the silence lingered between them and after half hour maan got a call to come to office. I'm going. She just rolled her eyes as if she cares and.continue to eat while he smile and went from there.

Next day geet entre to find him sitting so she simply sat in his table smiling at him. No questions no answers... Hello. He said but she didn't answered and just sat. The waitress came with his usual and asked for geet order. When she went geet look at her and than at maan making a face.. Weird na. She knows what you want but not about me? 

He smirked giving her a teasing look. Yahi to humaara jaadu hai. Saying so with his full attitude waala style he straightened his collar but This make her laugh a loud. This made maan frown.. she is mad.. but geet controlled her laughing session and smirked.. Achaaa . Very funny. Shakal dekhi hai apni. She said making a weird face. He raised his eyebrow at her than look down at himself.. Acha khaasa to hu. And again look at her..

Tum shahid jaanti nahi main kon hu.

Aur mujhe jaanna bhi nahi hai Mr.champu.

Dekho tum mujhe champu mat kaho ok..

Warna?  Kya kar loge han? She said angrily banging at the table..

He look here and there thinking of a answer and than chuckled. Warna acha nahi hoga.. laddoo..

Her jaw fell down hearing him calling her laddoo.. round round laddoo. Itni moti hu babaji? She make a baby face hitting the table. How dare you? Her face only make him giggle drinking his coffee.

Naraaz kyun ho rahi ho LADDOO.. she gasped a loud and was ready to shout at him when the waitress came bringing her food which she started eating angrily making maan chuckle at every cute face she make.

PRE  PART 7

Precap: i am sorry

PLZ PRESS LIKE AND COMMENT

Okhh so hello Friend here BTW Im nt zoha M her Frnd Eza she just asked me to update this part of hers as she was busy in something ...
But she will be back soon wd a bang till than I will try to update as and when she will provide me the parts...
and yeah please do LIKE & COMMENT 😊

HEY ALL ZOHA HERE..

well first a huge hug n love to eza my dear..
and yes i missed u all a lot so have to come back giving u a update...
hope you all will enjoy it..

n yea, now u can see my all update here as pming became little difficult..
hope u all will understand.

Edited by zoha25 - 11 years ago
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
YUPPIE... ME FIRST !!!!Edited by crazydream - 11 years ago
Brown-Eyes thumbnail
😆 Edited by Brown-Eyes - 11 years ago
sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

now that was really cute ...mujhe yeh story shoro se parhni hai ...😳
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aww..loved champu and laddoo..
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely...

their was not anything uncomfortable with them..
maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail
nice banner 
cute update
love nok-jok between champu n ladoo

😆😆😆
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SO THEY FINALLY GOT TO TALKING
CHAMPU AND LADDOO - WHAT CLASSIC NAMES