crazygod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday's episode (11th april) was example of bad writing... I have always appreciated the standard of writing of this show, but was extremely disappointed yesterday... 

I wrote in my other post that CV's and Writers will try and create misunderstanding between Raghav and Siya... And try to make Siya slowly strong... But yesterday's episode in trying to achieve these two things they downgraded Siya's character... 

In the police station, Siya appeared more dumb than strong... I can understand that she was in lot of fear when the action took place... Still she decided to come forward and do complaint, good but difficult to digest as it was too sudden, seeing the kind of extreme fearful expressions that Siya was giving... 

Raghav was guilty of forcibly stopping the bus, I agree... 

But then couldn't Siya see that first blow came from the goon who tried to attack Raghav from behind... the second blow again came from goon... Then Raghav reacted... OK she missed it, she was scared and shocked in spite of looking in that direction... 

Couldn't she see those goons, whose get up were clearly tapori type and they had knife, and Raghav had no weapon... OK, she doesn't believe in looks, looks could deceive, as from her own experience with Viraj, OR maybe it was a gang war and she got stuck in the middle... 

But it was the goon who kept knife on her throat to stop Raghav... Why would a goonda (Raghav) care for a stranger girl and risk his life?? then he actually saved Siya's life by heroicaly holding the knife... This how could she miss... 

Chalo she went by words of Mrs Awasthi, and thought of him to be some goonda, as Mrs Awasthi might be knowing Raghav like that... But in police station she could at least say that "my life came at risk because of him, but then he saved me too"... The statement that she gave at police station downgraded her intelligence further... . if she missed out on saying those things due to her extreme fear, then that fear wouldn't have let her even decide to lodge complaint against a goonda, as she believes him to be... Or if she was too petrified to notice things, then she had no right to complaint and give half facts... 

In my personal opinion, I found it forced and deliberate writing... I love this show, and appreciate the kind of writing this show has... Hope such mistakes do not happen in future... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i do agree at many aspects of ur post.
yes it was dumb dat suddenly she decided 2 report bout RAGHAV.

but hw can one ignore d way he saved her?
it was transparent dat it was RAGHAV who had hold d knife 2 save her.

but both TFA nd SIA ended up assuming dat knife was RAGHAV's nd even mistake was RAGHAV's.

nw i can only say dat d episode was average cos atleast they showed hw much mentally stressed sia is wid her past...audience needed 2 realize d suffering she is goin internally.

nd u can even call it d IPL game, dat d CVs r killing tym by showing nothing important, nd will only move 2 d main part slowly...

but d only mercy 4 me was RAGHAV, nd aisey hazaron naasense uskey 2 eyes nd dere looks pe kurbaan...

but i wish i cud slap d policeman nd TFA..
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: crazygod

Chalo she went by words of Mrs Awasthi, and thought of him to be some goonda, as Mrs Awasthi might be knowing Raghav like that... But in police station she could at least say that "my life came at risk because of him, but then he saved me too"... The statement that she gave at police station downgraded her intelligence further... . if she missed out on saying those things due to her extreme fear, then that fear wouldn't have let her even decide to lodge complaint against a goonda, as she believes him to be... Or if she was too petrified to notice things, then she had no right to complaint and give half facts... 

My POV:
Agreed to other things so not quoting it.
i think she is influenced by Mrs.Awasthi's opinion..and plus i think the way he was following the bus and then finally stopped it..it was *rough* it appeared that he was part of gang..and it was him who started the fight because he stopped the bus..and again she doesn't know WHY he did what he did..so i think that is why she found him guilty of all acts..agree...she should've not stated half facts..she could've said full facts but again..her life went in danger cz of him! I think the psychic she is going through is making her "LESS tolerant" on any kind of violence.. *i think they rushed it in that* but again..i agree on her fears...she was always fragile...she is still the same..but she only lodge complain coz of Mrs. A.. i think where Mrs. A said that it was Siya who wanted to complain..was seemed bit unrealistic to me...but again..as i said she is not tolerating a single violence...
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i wanted to ask this .
why did sia act like that?
no, whatever Mrs awasthi says , but sia has seen everything by her own eyes.
atleast she has seen that raghav only meant to teach a lesson to those goons.
and even raghav did not harm any other passenger there.
and it was not because of raghav that sia was under d knife, but it was her own foolishness of trying to reach her aunty.
but then also, he has saved her and she witnessed it more than anyone.

so really did not get why did the cv show such a depressing stuff, because it was against the truth also.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I did find the whole thing odd ... specially when i see in the context of how scared she was ... going to police was the right thing to do but was she even in a state to go and complain to police? The answer is NO!!! I even found her getting panic attack by lighting the stove a bit too much

Also i feel they are making Viraj a bit too monotonous ... i am not at all saying they need to cut him but they need to move it all forward ... i know they have to establish his state of mind but they have been doing that for over two weeks now and it does get boring
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
kritz.anYa.vivu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so true even i felt that Viraaj parts were very boring today.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Potiraj can never be boring!  Well for some, maybe. But not for me.  Never!
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You are entitled to your opinion and i don't have a problem with that I stated what I felt repeatedly showing same stuff does get boring for me
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Isn't that why I clarified that it's not boring for me?
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Potiraj 🤣 ok potiraj is funny ! but da duoo kind of boring 😆