Dear Cv's ! please answer

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
 iam frustrated ! yeah my fav show is down and lost all its charm ! 

so some questions!

-where is shyam n his wicked plans?

- where is anjali , why is she not at the table ? gain to doctor ? dont tell me!

-where is the damn CONTINUITY!

-where is gupta family?

-payal n khushi are so busy that they have no time to visit maykaas?

-what about shashi will he so even some slight signs of recovery?

-why is khushi repeating her clothes? please atleast let us drool over a new dress if u plan for pathetic fillers!

-frankly bubbly did NOT impress me ! no energy or innocence .. maybe she will take time to dapt but u wasted precious time!

-why are you killing Khushi character????? why ? why ? why? isnt she the female lead ? please please rethink her character!

-precap on leave too? btw thanks for the comeback ! if u did not have that precap today i was so damn skipping tomorrow!

- KHUSHI WAS FORCED INTO MARRIAGE PLEASE MAKE US FEEL SORRY FOR HER! why is she so cheerful ok maybe she is trying to cheer herself but cant we have monologues of her real feelings?

-what about the holi confessions? heer-ranjha? b&b  do we get to see them haiving any importance in future or is it all fillers? 

-dragging because u want  to show repentance? hell we already pulling our hair here ! dont you care about that?

-why trump the silence track was so much meaningful n u could drag it for a month n i wouldnt mind!  why why why?
more to added soon!

please do add more questions if u have some.
Edited by zooni.blue - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nia.D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I think most of us are just dumbstruck with the episode... it's just knocked our wind, senses and thoughts right out... leaving us.. well, dumb!
Arnav_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All good questions that have been repeatedly asked for last few weeks. But CVs have chosen to keep mum and are hellbent on giving us the same **** every day till I guess they wake up from the deep slumber and realize that they have managed to kill the golden goose.😡
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Just dont ask tonights episode was so ridiculous that I was flabbergasted just watching.

Khushi went a little 2 far today, esp the office scene.

The cv's have lost the hold of plot completely. 
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Zuni..your questions un answerable..i didn't understand whats the need a of child in the intense story..
i didn't like the episode except the scene between Arhi..

they just want to drag..we are the dumb people who will watch the show and feel bad..they are using our in ability to stop watching the show ðŸ˜¡
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Just dont ask tonights episode was so ridiculous that I was flabbergasted just watching.

Khushi went a little 2 far today, esp the office scene.

The cv's have lost the hold of plot completely. 

really salma ..she crossed her limits  and why these  RM people watching it as comedy show..they  can ask kushi why she is irritating Arnav .he left  his breakfast and they didn't even care about ASR lunch..
Edited by vasiraju - 12 years ago
surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
*** if u need filler episodes why cant you show Aakash asking Asr why in the hell did you marry my sister in law... he is the lamest brother around..
*** if u need filler episodes, get Bauji to come and ask the girls to spend a day at their house, let the hubbys miss their wives or something.. why in the hell do you a kid...
*** Why in the hell is NK not coming back,
*** what happened to his cam corder... has he still not seen it

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vasiraju

really salma ..she crossed her limits  and why these  RM people watching it as comedy show..they ask kushi why she is irritating kushi..he left  his breakfast and they didn't even care about ASR lunch..

Exactly what kind of family he has, he left without eating and the rest just sat happily eating. 

Why does his family support Khushi's ridiculous antics, have they forgotten that he is the one who is holding them together. All the riches is because of his hard work. 

So my theory about Khushi's brain is a black hole proved me today. I wrote that her heart is also gone with her brain and lost in that black hole. 

She proved me right. 

She needs to grow up and be mature this not the time to behave like some 2 year old who does not understand right to wrong.

Why does she not use all this on Shaym.
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what can I say... the episode quality has been degrading and today's was not worth watching even once... neither for the comedy or romance. The only good scene was when she tries to put tika on Arnav. The whole thing was so lame and agreed Bubbly didn't look so promising, but too early to decide so would wait and see what she does. Khushi should be careful about the medical condition of Arnav. The way she made him not have food was so frustrating😡. I hope Arnav gets admitted to the hospital. That will be a good lesson for her behavior today and she might understand the seriousness of the situation. I think the CV's have already poisoned their golden goose. It's just a matter of time before ðŸ˜­
TJ16ROX thumbnail
I wish they answer to these questions..