ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday Jigar showed his true colors. He behaved like a boy who's favorite toy had just broken. Highly unimpressive! Time to man up and grow a spine Jigar! You are a married man ffs!

Kinda understand why Rashi feels insecure. Who the hell wants to be married to the boy who cried!

🤢 ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shaun! Dont you dare tell anything about my deary
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣  i was kinda thinking similar ashwin

jeezo poor boy has no spine...
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Men cry i dont know why you say that. Men cry
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Arrey jigar is jigar...
Rashi ki pyaara sa bewkoof husband
ShaunSA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskaan.Musky

Shaun! Dont you dare tell anything about my deary

Muskaan if your deary wasn't so teary there might be some hope for him. Rashi actually deserves some sympathy here. No-one wants to be married to the wimp.

I think she had high hopes for him before marriage. Now she has realised he is just a latoo. If she doesn't wear the pants then nobody in that relationship will.

Kinda like Koki/Parag if you actually think about it.
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Muskaan if your deary wasn't so teary there might be some hope for him. Rashi actually deserves some sympathy here. No-one wants to be married to the wimp.

I think she had high hopes for him before marriage. Now she has realised he is just a latoo. If she doesn't wear the pants then nobody in that relationship will.

Naaah
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
There are tears and there are tears.  Vibz men do cry I admit.  But the tears shed by the Alpha male (more dignified - do not look for support) are very much different from the Beta male (boyish and in need of support).  But poor Jigar the writers will continue to project his little boy lost image. 
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

dont bring my koki inside this.
as for jiggy he still has to grow. i felt that hetal made a mistake by marrying him off. aham was elder to him by 3 yrs. he was 26 when he got married. so jiggy was 23, why did she want jiggy to be married. if they had waited for a few yrs, mm would have been saved from rashi.
ShaunSA thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

Men cry i dont know why you say that. Men cry

Correction vibz. Boys cry. Jigar was bursting the banks there.

Did you see Chirag/Parag crying their eyes out? Nope. Aham got a bit teary. That's fine. But he knew that he needed to be strong.

And then there was JIgar. Crying like a teen girl. It was actually pretty pathectic.

Even his poor wife didn't know what to do. If it was me I would have given him a tight slap and said "Man up ffs!" Poor girl had to suppress her frustrations and pat her little baby's hand!