Will Sanjana-Deepaks engagement break?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

News
HOME  NEWS  Will Sanjana and Deepak's engagement break?

Will Sanjana and Deepak's engagement break?

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 

The Kashyap and Bajpai families are busy with the preparations of Deepak and Sanjana's engagement. But Deepak's father is lurking in the shadows and keeping tab on the activities of everyone.

The preparations for the engagement ceremony of Deepak and Sanjana are going on in full swing. The Kashyaps and Bajpais are leaving no stone unturned to ensure the happiness of their children. Every Kashyap member is contributing money for the expenses and Suhana is excited that her sister will join her soon in the household. "I am looking forward to the marriage of Sanjana and Deepak. After all, he is my favorite brother-in-law. It will be so much fun to have Sanjana join the family."

But there are undercurrents that some are unaware of! First, Disha is upset with Suhana. She isn't happy over the fact that Ilesh is Suhana's agent even though he is able to contribute financially to the expenses. And the presence of Deepak's father is a threat to Sanjana and Deepak's happiness . Sanjana is scared and wants her engagement to take place soon as she has not informed her father about Radha's past. "I was scared to tell dad about Deepak's father because I don't want to lose Deepak. Now, I am really worried. I hope everything goes well." But Deepak's father is keeping a watch on the family members and trying to approach Mr Bajpai. He seems to be planning some mischief and disrupt the celebrations.

What will he do? Will he tell Mr Bajpai about Radha's past? Will Deepak and Sanjana's engagement break? To find out watch Sasural Genda Phool every Mon-Fri at 7:30 PM on STAR Plus.

| 
Wednesday, April 11, 2012