Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mione thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Could be Arabella Figg or Argus Filch given the way they act....not sure. What a co-incidence na! Both have A.F. as their initials and both are squibs. 😆

I'm also thinking, it could be Horace Slughorn. I think he used rheumatism as an excuse to avoid Dumbledore's request of joining as a professor. 😉

Waiting for the answer! 😊
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for trying shikhar and alyesha! Thats right, its Horace Slughorn! And alyesha, you rightly pointed it when he used it too!!👏
im not sure whether the two A.Fs have it as didnt come across JKR mentioning it expressly. But yes now coming to think of it, they might as well have it!😛
Mione thumbnail
Yayyy!!! Thanks Varun.  😆

Which came first...the phoenix or the flame? And the person who answered this in the series, is the one you have to name! 😉
Lumos thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mione

Yayyy!!! Thanks Varun.😆

Which came first...the phoenix or the flame? And the person who answered this in the series, is the one you have to name!😉

Luna Lovegood,"a circle has no beginning".😊
acre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks varun,
oh such a simple one i couldn't think about Horace Slughorn, 😆
Mione thumbnail

Originally posted by: -varun-

Luna Lovegood,"a circle has no beginning".😊

👏 BRAVO 👏
Lumos thumbnail

Originally posted by: acre

thanks varun,
oh such a simple one i couldn't think about Horace Slughorn, 😆

aww its okay bro! Im so happy you are participating here :)
Lumos thumbnail
Who other, besides harry was subjected to similar cruel punishment by toad-faced umbridge and how did the outcome(and subsequent chain event) benefit a third person in return?
Mione thumbnail
Mmm...It was Lee Jordan right? Because he made a joke about Umbridge regarding something.🤔

Can't remember the exact reason though and I don't know who benifitted from the outcome either. 😔
Lumos thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mione

Mmm...It was Lee Jordan right? Because he made a joke about Umbridge regarding something.🤔

Can't remember the exact reason though and I don't know who benifitted from the outcome either.😔

right answer! It was Lee. He earned a detention with the old hag when he cheekily told her she would have no right to talk/discuss anything apart from her coursework acc to one of her educational decrees which would apply to her just the same!!😆😆

hmm regarding who benefitted..think! Hint: the threesome including Lee.😆