Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Really Rashi? Please someone, tell me that I heard wrong. Don't tell me that Rashi just gave Gopi a lecture in being insecure because of something or someone.. The hyporite..😡 I am really frustrated that Rashi gets to say those lines and to who?😡
Please.. She has made more people insecure than being insecure herself and she tells this to Gopi who is still suffering due to the after effects of Rashi's 2 year long KKs..

Why and of what are you insecure of Rashi? You have your hubby and MIL at the turn of your fingers... And remember Rashi the following people who you enjoyed making insecure?

- Remember Sonal... You made Sonal insecure in her relationship with Jigar  and sent that girl flying off her marriage mandap on the day of her marriage and you talk of insecurity.
- You and your mother made Gopi insecure all her life in RN and you complain you are insecure?
- You made Gopi's relation in her inlaws so unbearable that everyday would have seemed like the last day in her in laws for Gopi. The torture she underwent and the insecurities that plague her still and you are insecure now? 
- You made Hetal insecure of her place and position in MB and you are insecure?

Please Rashi... Don't tell me you are insecure because your husband is treated partially. Please that is a figment of imagination you created for Hetal remember? Don't even go there..🤢

If you tell me that you are insecure of the place in your husband's life then I ask you,who is the reason for that.. Plus I am pretty sure you care naught for that place in your husbands life...

If you tell me that you are insecure of Gopi, then think twice.. You have and still consider her a 'gawar'. You are pure jealous and please do not mask it with talks about insecurity.

What have you done, I mean ever done to gain a proper place in your in laws? You have been presented with everything on a platter and you are still insecure. What did you work for? If you can call your evil minded KKs as work that is😡.. Do you even know the spelling of the word 'Hardwork'? Don't you dare count your numerous KKs in that list. The one that you and your mother came up with to torture others.. One day of arranging a pooja and one day of playacting as a good DIL is not hardwork..

Let me tell you why you feel insecure. You feel insecure because not even once have you done anything good in your life. You feel insecure because you find everyone around you different. They are good people and your heart identifies only with another that is as black as yours, your mothers.

You feel insecure because you cannot find joy, the joy that you see in that poor child Gopi, when someone asks her to do work. You cannot fathom why she feels happy doing work. You feel insecure because you are lazy and you are never happy. 
Well how will you be happy? Your happiness is in making other's cry.  I did not find your insecurity coming to the front when you enjoyed seeing the family break. You enjoyed every one of their tears. Now you have the nerve to complain of insecurity.. And to the girl you have made insecure all her life.

Rashi ... You are umimaginable.. What a jerk and what a nerve...😡😡
Edited by Justlikethat1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
REs

***Edited***

Harini what a Fantastic post 👏⭐️ 
you have written with all the anger diverted to one person

What is being insecure means : Not secure; not confident of safety or permanence; distrustful; suspicious; apprehensive of danger or loss, doubtful; Not effectually guarded, protected, or sustained; unsafe; unstable; exposed to danger or loss, lacking self-confidence, troubled

Harini here i completely agree with Rashi .. yes i agree with her and not you this time...
the meaning of being insecure is given above,, from that we can say that...

Rashi is insecure :

-Rashi,is untruthful, dishonest, jealous, selfish, evil when a person is an epitomy of evilness they are not secure of their future,, because if he evil deeds are opened up...her  position is completely at risk and is unstable.. hence i think all wrong doers are insecure and have no self-confidence
-Rashi is not secure, not confident of safety or permanence...she did all evil deeds.. people who are evil are always paranoid of getting caught .. they have no security that her position in the house is guarded... she will always think, if i get caught, i will be thrown out of the house
- She is always doubtful of her stay... evil people have no peace...because they always  be apprehensive  and danger...
- Rashi is insecure, doubtful, suspicious distrustful..unstable..because she is on the wrong side and a person who does wrong is always insecure of their position in a house or in a relation.
-Rashi is not confident...she cannot guarantee .that , her husband and MIL does not leave her or throw her out .,,, Rashi cannot vouch for such comments ...because she is so  insecure because of the path she has chosen and the evilness deeds she has done

Gopi is secure:

-gopi, is one who always speaks truth, is honest, is good and kind hearted...people who does good things have a sense of inner security, self-confidence that they are right..
-gopi has the strength to fight any problem in her way because she is secure of her goodness and confident of her honesty...
-gopi has no fear of future, like rashi..that if some KKs open up, she will be thrown out ' these insecurities are not there in gopi... Gopi is confident that her MIL and husband  trusts her completely
-Gopi's truth is her strength, i agree her relation is in a bit of insecurity, if her husband loves her or not.. but she has the patience to wait and the willpower to face the situation...
-Gopi's strength of security comes from being truthful and honest while Rashi's insecurity comes because of her evil path 

Gopi's secure and confident nature is also because she believes in Karma and
 Rashi's insecure nature comes because she believes in Kriya... "i did this.. this should happen..when that does not happen ..she will be unstable"
Edited by munnihyderabad - 12 years ago
scorpian87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rattie rash is the most shameless person i have ever seen 😡how could she even imagine lecturing gopi about insecurities.rashi only needs security of money she doesnt cares if her husband loves her or not or her family would be getting hurt because of her actions only thing she cares about is money money money😡y the hell she didnt married donald trump🤢
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
What a fantastic post! 👏  U have described Rashi Modi with perfection! ⭐️

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."-Mark Twain

Rashi Jigar Modi.  That very name automatically generates anger in all of us whenever her name is mentioned!  She comes on screen and all we fast-forward the bits when she appears.  She certainly proved why today!  🤢

Rashi always wanted a man who would dance to her tunes by pampering her with luxury and to treat her like a queen. Unfortunately, despite all her attempts at being getting married into a rich family, she hasn't attained that status.  The biggest luxury which she has received is a loving sasural and husband, but again, she has failed to appreciate that! 😡🤢 
Her mind is filled up with so much dirt that even if you try to vacuum the dirt out as many times as possible, it wouldn't be enough! 

Rashi biggest insecurity has been generated by her growing inferiority complex to Gopi.  This is all thanks to her wonderful mother Urmila! 
If it wasn't for all the mind games her mother played with her, she would not have so much bitterness in her mind. Be it from her marriage to trying to split the family apart just to get the prestige she thought she so well deserved!  

And now that that insecurity has reached a peak, her true colors are showing, by trying to make Gopi guilty for her happiness that she so well is entitled to, almost trying to blame Gopi for her own unhappiness that is present in her life! 🤢

The word evil is too nice a word to describe Rashi! She is the devil playing a very dangerous game, like playing fire with fire, and ultimately, she is the one who is going to get burnt! 😡

Sorry for this went overboard! 

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whats the hypcrIsy? Ppl r different nd will react differently to situations. Rashi has everything before marriage, after she is being overshadowed and compared to gopi all the time. It could irritate anyone. Would we do what rashi does? Probably not, but this is television where everything is exaggerated. Its not reality, so cool down ppl!
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saniya93

Whats the hypcrIsy? Ppl r different nd will react differently to situations. Rashi has everything before marriage, after she is being overshadowed and compared to gopi all the time. It could irritate anyone. Would we do what rashi does? Probably not, but this is television where everything is exaggerated. Its not reality, so cool down ppl!

I would say.. Your first sentence is 100% true.. people react differently to situations. But these situations Rashi is in is actually created by Rashi herself. It is not that she does not have anything, she has everything but she still wants to complain and talk like she has nothing in the world.. Her jealousy to Gopi has no basis. She knew she will be Gopi's devarani when she decided to marry Jigar for his money. So if the truth that Gopi is hardworking then her hurts her cannot be taken as an excuse for all her evilness.. The truth is she Rashi is one of the cruelest characters created onscreen.  
Of course she is reel life.. That is why I comment on her to my hearts content😆 
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
rattie rash is the most shameless person i have ever seen 😡how could she even imagine lecturing gopi about insecurities.rashi only needs security of money she doesnt cares if her husband loves her or not or her family would be getting hurt because of her actions only thing she cares about is money money money😡y the hell she didnt married donald trump🤢
[Quote]
Money! The only word that exists in Rashi Jigar Modi's Dictionary.  Just shows what a limited vocabulary she has! And she has the audacity to call Gopi 'Gawar!'😡
Edited by angl143 - 12 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Where is the update you promised?
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She is just an jealous bitten witch sorry for using that word...
Dont know she wanted to marry jigar to be modis bahu to get car, bungalow and money... And she manipulated everything and pushed gopi to marry aham even though she knew aham won't like gopi he loves anita.
She is the horrible whose heart is black and even her tongue won't think before torturing the person by words. Hands won't work but her tongue works more than a jet speed...
Kaalizubaan...
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There is not one person that I can pinpoint and say what a fantastic job so I am going to start with the creator of this thread...

Harini, Fantabulous job and just one of the best you have ever written. You anger seeped thru the computer screen and played very well in front of me. I feel your pain and I feel why you have the hatred that you have. I too hate Rattie beyond words. How in the world can anyone come here and defend her, I would like to see this 😡 You are unique in your usage of words and phrases...My hats off to you Harini and I am blowing a thousand kisses to your post and two thumbs up 👍🏼 👍🏼

And for the rest of the posts, all I can say is we are all in the same boat. I am so beyond Rattie that I no longer see her on screen...I don't hear her voice and I don't care for what she does next. She could lie, cheat, steal and even murder, the bottom line is she will walk away scott free. This is what we are teaching our young ones...sad but true. 

Rattie is not worthy of even stepping foot in the MM household. Jigar so needs to divorce her and remarry someone who has a beating heart and it is not black. Rattie's heart is so black, she can only see darkness and never any light and that is why she is so manipulative and cunning and just down right evil...psychopath...sociopath and all the other kinds out there, she is the queen of them all 🤢

Sorry for ranting...her idiotic nature and her evilness knows no bounds and neither does my hatred for her 🤢