A humble request 2 swaronians

Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just read sum posts by my fellow d3ians, specifically swaronians where dey were saying dat they jus luv taani's character.
See, I jus wanna say dat aftr Shakti's exit frm d3 n taani's entry, I had snapped all my hopes n aspirations frm d3; bt still I continued watching it on an optimistic note. I thought ki alteast swaron ka track toh proceed hoga bt it luks lyk Palki mam n CVs r too busy on buttering up taani's stalkerish issues:p
I have been a diehard ArShain bt wen Shaks left n Sharon's character turned out 2 b sumwat growing up, I thought if swaron can b dis cute, den v all must xpect sumthing positive. Lekin, wo bhi hopes tut gaye guys :(
Jus imagine urself in place of KRians n think abt d pain v all r inflinched wid. Socho tum sabko kaisa lagta if Sneha had been replaced wid sum random chic aur d3 mein uske aur Swayam ke dance sequences dikhate...
So plzzz, support swaron bcoz v all luv dem too bt plzzz 4 godsake, stop calling taani cute, bubbly n all bcoz kriyaansh can't b replaced wid taarey...yucks,it even sounds ridiculous.

P.S. - DIS TOPIC IS NOT INTENDED FOR CREATING FIGHTS, SO BASHERS PLZZZ STAY AWAY. 😳Edited by nikitajha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishasully thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
like wat u sed nikita evern am a a big kriyaansh fan and alwayss will be and taani cn never take kriya place for me its always kriyaansshh
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its not about taking someone's side. Its about moving on. I agree i myself would not have accepted any random chik in place of Sharon but show just doesnot go as per my whims and whishes ??? So as a D3 viewers you could do two things - either stop watching the show because it is not upto your liking or just accept whatever track Cv's are coming with. You can't just stop someone from liking any character.
Personally i feel if only CV's had not added that stalkerish edge to Taani character then she would have made a great addition to the gang and their have been more fans of her. But for now i have my thoughts undecided on her.
Edited by marauder - 12 years ago
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
But what does calling Taani cute has to do with not supporting Kriyansh? I mean D3 is made of all of the characters so why devide them in pairs? As you said, I felt really bad when Kriya left but I feel like Palki did better to bring a new girl because i have a feeling that if Shakti wants to come back later on in the future then Palki may bring the charcter Kriya back. Besides, Taani is pretty cute if you're just watching it as a D3-ian instead of just one jodi fan. When a person calls her cute doesn't mean that they want to go against Kriyansh. No way! All of the characters made D3 what it is and they will be missed but we just have to accept it since at the end of the show, it's a show (even though it's abig part of my life but still) and Shakti won't come back if you just keep hanging on like this. Please don't hurt yourself. Keep those beautiful moments in your heart. I was just watching D3 from start on Monday and I really miss her too but Yaar, what can we do? we can only accept and be happy so let them call her cute because if you see it just as an entertainment then D3 is getting interesting. As fans, we can only respect their decision so let's all just cherish what we have...that's all! I am sorry if I offended you :(
Ardour. thumbnail

Originally posted by: marauder

<font color="#003333">Its not about taking someone's side. Its about moving on. I agree i myself would not have accepted any random chik in place of Sharon but show just doesnot go as per my whims and whishes ??? So as a D3 viewers you could do two things - either stop watching the show because it is not upto your liking or just accept whatever track Cv's are coming with. You can't just stop someone from liking any character.
Personally i feel if only CV's had not added that stalkerish edge to Taani character then she would have made a great addition to the gang and their have been more fans of her. But for now i have my thoughts undecided on her.
</font>

I agree dat adding stalkerish issues 2 Taani's character has infuriated d3ians bt wat I wanted 2 say dat why CVs r busy in promoting dis random entry??? They shud have focussed on swaron n other couples 4 sum months. Perhaps, taani's entry is too early, I mean, cud'nt Rey jus help his frnds to hook up???
Ardour. thumbnail
[QUOTE=Shona_Mayur]But what does calling Taani cute has to do with not supporting Kriyansh? I mean D3 is made of all of the characters so why devide them in pairs? As you said, I felt really bad when Kriya left but I feel like Palki did better to bring a new girl because i have a feeling that if Shakti wants to come back later on in the future then Palki may bring the charcter Kriya back. Besides, Taani is pretty cute if you're just watching it as a D3-ian instead of just one jodi fan. When a person calls her cute doesn't mean that they want to go against Kriyansh. No way! All of the characters made D3 what it is and they will be missed but we just have to accept it since at the end of the show, it's a show (even though it's abig part of my life but still) and Shakti won't come back if you just keep hanging on like this. Please don't hurt yourself. Keep those beautiful moments in your heart. I was just watching D3 from start on Monday and I really miss her too but Yaar, what can we do? we can only accept and be happy so let them call her cute because if you see it just as an entertainment then D3 is getting interesting. As fans, we can only respect their decision so let's all just cherish what we have...that's all! I am sorry if I offended you :([/QUOTE

No dear, u didn't offend me at all but d thing I was trying to say is dat right from d tym wen D3 started, I started luving all d 12 characters; maybe kriyaansh a bit more n now CVs r expecting dat we will simply forget kriyaansh n focus over taarey. How is dis even possible man?😭 
Ardour. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully

like wat u sed nikita evern am a a big kriyaansh fan and alwayss will be and taani cn never take kriya place for me its always kriyaansshh

thanks!!
Appzffpms666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am a die hard swaron fan... but i fynd tanni cute... n i just cant help it... i mean..  if we think tanni is cute... does it mean that we are replacing kriyaansh with TaRey... i mean.. we are saying that Tanni is cute... not Tarey...  

-SwaRonluver666
Ardour. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appzffpms666

i am a die hard swaron fan... but i fynd tanni cute... n i just cant help it... i mean.. if we think tanni is cute... does it mean that we are replacing kriyaansh with TaRey... i mean.. we are saying that Tanni is cute... not Tarey...

-SwaRonluver666

...kkk, sry bt I wanted to clarify dat Taani's character is basically of a stalker gal who is full on fida over Rey, now does dat makes sense 2 u??I mean d3 is a youth show quite close to reality n v all hv been xpecting sensible, practical n entertaining tracks frm it,right,den wats d need of dis so called cute character??
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You Knw Really Dnt Gt Ur Topic 
U Cnt Judge Sry Evey One Has Their Own Choice