4/10: WU (UV and JN kiss!)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with UV locking the door and JN smiling and surprised to know that UV is serious about giving her a kiss. JN questions him on why the sudden change. U V wraps his arms around her and tells her why such thoughts when he is with her and she herself said that they know each other well and he was the one who was trying to change himself for Manyata. JN pushes away from him angrily saying once again Manyata has come between them. UV says okay he will not bring Manyata between them and then holds her again in his arms. UV is caresses her arm ' the one which is holding her cell phone (I swear he is doing this to get her cell phone! there is no way UV would get so close to despo JN)

UV then leans her on the bed and hovers over her. holding her arms and then slowly pushing away the cell phone from her hand while JN has her eyes closed and whispers to UV that she had waited for this day for far too long and not to make her wait any longer. UV is giving his trademark smirk and then leans down towards her lips. The camera fades away. (I can't believe he kissed her! EWWW!)

Its morning and JN dreams of hearing UV greeting her good morning but when she opens her eyes she sees Vijay bhai who questions her on what happened between them last night. JN tells him that its between her and UV.

Manyata in her room trying to tie the knot of her dress and thinks back to how UV had helped her in zipping her dress. She whispers to herself saying she doesn't need any ones help. She is walking down the hall and is stopped by JN and Vijay bhai who taunt her on her sudden change in dressing but Manyata taunts back saying she sent her stylist to JN because she needs it. JN vows to take revenge on her for making fun of her.

Manyata is at the dining table when JN comes and tells her to sit beside her. JN and Vijay bhai talk indirectly about how Manyata is still running even after the race is over. DS gets a phone call so gets busy talking on phone while JN uses this opportunity to slam one of the legs of her chair on Manyata's foot. She screams out in pain but no one pays attention to her. JN and Vijay bhai give her a smirk as Manyata sits there with tearful eyes. Komal looks under the table and sees how JN had hurt manyata and screams JN's name. Komal walks up to her and tells her to apologize to Manyata as she had seen what she was doing. Brijraj questions her why should JN apologize to which Komal replies that its between her and her daughters.

JN refuses to apologize saying she hasn't done anything of the sort. Komal then tells her that she had seen how she had hurt Manyata. JN talks back to Komal and Koml yells at her for talking to her in such a disrespectful way. Manyata seeing the situation is getting heated says that it's not JN's fault.

Menaka questions Vijay bhai on what JN did at the dining table and Vijay bhai tells her that UV is not on JN's side which shocks Menaka but both mother and son laugh over how the sibling rivalry.

Komal tends to Manyata's wound and tells her that she taught her to give forgives. She tells Manyata that she is always with her and even though JN will become the Yuvrani but she will always be her elder sister.  

UV comes to the mahal and asks Vijay bhai about Manyata. Vijay says he means JN right? And UV tells her that he is asking for Manyata. Vijay tells him he knows he was with JN in her room last night so why Manyata now and then tells her how JN hurt Manyata's foot with her chair.

Manyata is limping down the hallway when UV comes and tells her that he knows what happened at the breakfast. Manyata yells at him saying that he must be happy as it's his girlfriend who did this. UV tells her why she let JN hurt her. UV makes her sit on the window sill and tells her she has changed. Manyata says that she has realized that fighting with her is not her goal hence doesn't want to get involved in petty fights with her. UV then shows the portraits of her ancestors and gives a little history on them telling her to use them as her inspiration.

Rajmata is talking about Ram navi pooja when Manyata comes with UV and says that she want to do the pooja this year.

Precap:

Vijay is trying to tell JN about what's going to happen at the pooja while JN is busy playing with texting on cell phone.  

Edited by Angelskiss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx angel,
where are your side commentries in blue?
kgill15 thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

I'm confused! Whose side is UV really on, and what's really going on? What's his motive with JN? I hope DS changes her decsion quick and puts Brijraj in his place too!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hMMM does this mean UV succeeded in deleting the clip from JN's phone??? Sounds like he's back in Moniya's court.
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update AngelsKiss
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...
i have a feeling tat he deleted the clip hmmm lets see wat happens...

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HE HAS FOPR SHURE DELETED D VID CLIP frm J's phoneee
eehh buh i didnt lyk d kiss</3
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks... hoping for ManVeer's future now!
mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for the WU. could not bring myself to watch the episode. i hope uday brushes his teeth and sanitises his mouth and gets medicated soap to wash himself off jai germs.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh lord. Where is this show going.

Thanks for the update.