Congo Party For Tabeer!!!!!!!

Pkyekian thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
to Tabeer!!!!!!
For completing 110 beautiful n magical VMs...Our heartiest wishes for your hard work and dedication towards our Abhiya...
Yeh forumwaasiyon ki taraf se Just for you...
              u deserve it...n these too...
n much more...

So d Beautiful Ladies n Handsome Gentlemen welcome to the party!!!!
Please be seated guests...
Ladies n Gentlemen...our guest of honour...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
As hawwtt as ever...

Time for some pet puja now...
At your service Ma'am...
Chalu ho jao dosto...

Rigatoni pasta with a tomato beef sauce on the oak table Stock Photo - 9820880

Edited by Pkyekian - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pkyekian thumbnail
Helllooos JantaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...All d forumwaasis are cordially invitedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...Plz add what ever you want to add here...give your suggestions...
Heya Tabeera...I hope I didn't mess with it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hope you like it...my first try...😳...
Plz invite as many members as you can, I know I should do this but you know my problem😳...
Plz start the bash whenever you want...I will join later...no chhutti from college🀒
TY

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow...Lovely party!!! πŸ˜ƒ
And congrts tabeer!!! πŸ₯³ πŸ€—
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pkyekian

Helllooos JantaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...All d forumwaasis are cordially invitedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...Plz add what ever you want to add here...give your suggestions...

Heya Tabeera...I hope I didn't mess with it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hope you like it...my first try...😳...
Plz invite as many members as you can, I know I should do this but you know my problem😳...
Plz start the bash whenever you want...I will join later...no chhutti from college🀒
TY

Mmm ist of alll thxuuu sooo sooo sooo soo very much 4 suge a Yummyy, khana...khana ,,the food was soo gud n Yummyyy i enjyed throughout eating while i was in ur party ,,,n thxxx a ton 4 throughing party n ahhh the guest of honour was chooo cute my janu abhiya n troffiieee awww i dedicate dez troffiiee to each n every abhiyanz who was the part of PKYEK FORUM n who watched my vmz even a single 1 n cmented on it...n un ko bhi dedicate jo vm nhi dekh pay yan kisi waja sy cment nhi kar pay...ap sab mujhy sy,,abhiya sy n mein ap sab k pyaar sy juri hun...sab ko thxxx big wala jinhu ny waqt nikala ,vmz dekhy mujhy encourage kiya so i was able 2 cmplete 110 vmz..oh thts y i always use 2 say

abhiyanz i lov u alll😳
many many congratulation tabeer ,please send some good pictures of sweet and cakes in my in box also picture of balloons
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh this is brilliant yaar
congo Tabeer... We have to do aadar satkaar of our guests of honour now πŸ˜‰
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congratz tabeer...  πŸ₯³
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5