Kya Baqwaas Hai Yeh Yaar!

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I was really disappointed in today's episode. Even the comedy scenes didn't make me laugh. You would think Arnav would wonder why Khushi is still thinking of him as a rajkumar. You would expect, some consistency but nooo, apparently its too much to ask!

I didn't mind khushi's week of OTT behavior in March as Khushi will always be a little OTT. Plus Arnav likes the child in her and it owuld have only made him more fond of her. But she is back to her old tricks again without any good reason. Repetitive much? What do CVs plan to make her do for the next 6 months? Oscillate between intensity and OTT behaviour?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
huma dont get dissapointed yaar ..cvs give intense comedy followed by intense crying ..btw barun looked hot in red today ...
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

sorry to disagree with you...loved todays episode...there is consistency she said now i have to enter the devil's lair after yesterday's episode and even told the goat the shaitaan is sleeping...

Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am surprised that you didn't like today's episode...we all lovedd it...even my mum and my frnds expressed their delight...it was totally rofling...don't mind...you have your point of view..and I perfectly understand it...but today's episode was totally paisa-vasool and entertaining...
episode was useless and it made no sense cv's are on vacation or busy watching IPL
jtammareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
True. Today's episodes start was good but the rest of it was one big disappointment. Khushi is back with her crap. No idea where directors r going. Started to loose interest in the show. 1 day it's worth watching and the next day it's pure crap.
IronyDied thumbnail
respectively disagree! 😊
people watch TV well at least i watch to forget all the tiredness of whole day.. for entertainment and IPKKND gives me that!! it was amazing!! i loved it ❤️

nav_bat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry to diagree with you, but you know what this is a filler track until the IPL season is over, we cant expect much right now, just enjoy the humour for now, until the actualy story kicks starts after 27th May.
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@arsh_sp : Agree with your consistency point ...yaar..
Dragonfly88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hmm i guess that your POV .. 
I personally really enjoyed today's epi :)