Hint of a threat...Ominous

Aish3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey

Is it just me or was there a hint of a threat in the way Rashi spoke in the precap... If not threat a really ominous tone... 

That you will know when you feel insecure about something or someone you love... 

I didn't like it...Though she was so right. Not that she has it all bad... She just doesn't see what she has in Jigar. Stupid Lady. 

But I didn't like the thing she said... Maybe because Anita is coming back and based on what Adaa said... Rashi will team up with her to teach Gopi a lesson. 

I am worried and kind of excited.

What do you feel?

Aish. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am mad as hell. I cannot believe that Rattie is getting away with another kalakari only to be joining hands with Anteater and that also to harass Gopi and her life even further...Is there no peace involved ðŸ˜¡

Rattie needs to lay off and concentrate on her hubby and his growing hormones...If she got a taste of it, maybe then she will leave Gopi alone ðŸ¤¢
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aish,

Anita is coming back. There's a TB article on it, saying that she'll come in Wednesday's episode.
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i so wanted ahem to confess on his own...i dont want him to do it cos of anitha...and if raashi joins hands with anitha...where does that leave gopi...who can she turn to...poor girl...has to suffer again...
What Rashi says or does, mostly prove to be in Gopi's favor. Even if she joins hands with Anita, I see  Ahem- Gopi relationship getting stronger n better. So I dont see a threat. I am actually waiting for Anita track...I think Ahem will definitely be intimidated by Anita around but he will also make up every second to see Gopi feel secure since knowingly or unknowingly, he loves Gopi😳
Dhabu89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

i so wanted ahem to confess on his own...i dont want him to do it cos of anitha...and if raashi joins hands with anitha...where does that leave gopi...who can she turn to...poor girl...has to suffer again...

I just had a wonderful thought...How about now that Hetal has her brain screwed on properly, she and Kokila will join hands and bring Anita down to help Gopi whom they both love...Kokila def loves her...Hetal's love...jury's still out ðŸ˜¡
Chaccha thumbnail

Gopi was born in an apshagun time I think. There's just too many problems in her life.

He'll probably confess in anger.
Dhabu89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RachP

Gopi was born in an apshagun time I think. There's just too many problems in her life.

He'll probably confess in anger.

Ahem does not know how to show love, he has never had to till now...So even if he confesses his love in anger, Gopi will know it is for real. Ahem has a different kind of mock anger nowadays when he speaks to Gopi ðŸ˜ƒ
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

im wid u on tht he needs to do it fast n i mean fast before its late...
Chaccha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhabu89

Ahem does not know how to show love, he has never had to till now...So even if he confesses his love in anger, Gopi will know it is for real. Ahem has a different kind of mock anger nowadays when he speaks to Gopi ðŸ˜ƒ

I won't mind it---as long as he does! He's such a tough nut to crack. 😆