Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Love_Kunwar

i dont know about others.. but there are kriyaansh fans who didnt bashed abt shantannu including me... honestly i think all those rumors were all false! i dont think he will dat kinda stuffs... he looks decent... so plzz there is no use fighting on it...peace!!

there were some newbies who did all that.. they should be blamed!

i do not know if u are refering to me...yess i know that not everyone wre involved in shan's matter ...dats why i used " SOME PPL" word and didnt mention its kriyaansh fans...it actually goes for swaron haters to be precise and i do not know who all come under this category...And the worst part was ppl had hit the LIKE button like hell for those stupid meaningless posts created by ppl...anyways carry on vth this topicEdited by luvSwaron4ever - 12 years ago
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sujucoolstar

🤣🤣🤣

gal in dis post she mentioned abut shhaktis exist is hurting her swaron47

so its fair frm her side

nd abut posts of shantannu i dnt want to talk but it says abut fav nd all____ i cant even mention so dis post nd those posts abut _________ is not to be compared a bit !!!!!!!!

so stay away !!!

My dear sweet girl...i know shez hurt...dats her opinion...but did u see wat i have quoted for my reply...referring to that i have replied ...and moreover this was something i was looking for...was looking for this maukaa...had my POV...did i said anything wrong in my reply???? do not think so
kriyasree thumbnail
Hey wats wrng with u shakthi is nt tat kind of person i dnt believe it shakthi is a very nice person n dance training is in may so y cant she live in her home town for a few days as vacation wats wrong i luv her a lot n do respect her decisions bt i really hope she will cme back atleast at the end of the show fr one episode

Originally posted by: luvSwaron4ever

Oh oh oh...hold on...are u askn not to create such posts?????...m not specifically pinpointing you...but guysss have u all forgot wat happened last week...wat knda posts wre created abt shantannu??????...and moreover ppl wre having lotta funnn...likes pe likes hit karte gaye...ppl became fan of those ppl who created such posts...

now u all see how it feels like with dse knda news...hurts right???? same way it was for us in shan's matter...some ppl's silly post was sucha torture to be read...till last week i was fine vth shakti ...but now m not bothered abt shakti...i respect her as an individual...shez talented and vsh her all the best for her ventures...m pointing this opinion of mine juss to make understand how much it hurts to come across abt negative news or rumours abt ur favorites...

Apologise if anyone is really hurt by this...m not having any intention to start any fight...discuss in a healthy way is wat i wanna say...some ppl really need to understand...

ohh cmon and with creating such topics on Shakti you want revenge, really grow up we are not in primary and plz dont get personal even I was against this topics on Shantanu but u r overreacting protest against them and dont do the same this is really not hapening
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
d3 wsnt a failure b4 shaks left bt it beacem a failure aftr she left!!!
thr z nthng left nw..she ws the soul ov kriyaansh n d3
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey dont hate her she is only following her dreams
hARSHA_Neeti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swaron07

Guys i actualy hav startd hating Shakti Mohan unknowingly ..!! 😡
bcoz she has cheated wid all fans..!! 😭 
She gav a reason of Learning Dance abroad but it was just a fake..!! She is in India and actually performing Dances for all other pathetic Show's...! 👏 😡 😭 
Dis shows dat she wantd to Quit D3 !! n She has no respect towards her fan base..! i loved Shakti n was her hardcore fan..! but now i actually startd hating her..!! 😡 🤢 😭 

Common guys hw can u interfere wid sum1's lyf n dreams if shaks wants a break 4m hr schedule n den continue hr training so let it b u cant hate hr 4 dis as evry1 knws hw much she luvs hr fans n respects dem, she has been always responding thru videos n FB 2 hr fans. 

Even i was hurt a lot when she keft d shw bt den aftr thinking 4 a while she earnd evn greatr respect in my heart as she left d3 (which must hav been difficlt 4 hr 2) n continud following hr only dream-DANCE. 
 wats d wrong if she performs in sum shw if she's in break she can give sum dance perfomaces n even i want personally dat she shud continue dancing on screen by d tym she stays in India coz i m a great fan of hr dance.

As dis situation is compard wid Shantanu's 1 den i wud lyk 2 say dat being a Kriyanshian i was against dat rumor 2 n i knw it was a false news coz i resoect evry cast of d3
its a request 2 newbie's plzz dont create such post which can hurt Swaron or Kriyaansh fans nw its a request othrwise u knw bettr 2 what extent we can support Arsha, so plzz stop all dis
Edited by sanjanaNeeti - 12 years ago
hetalshah06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't hate Shakti but i wished she had stayed bit longer or at-least come back and clear the kriyaansh misunderstanding...but well that clearing part is not in her hand its the CVS who will have to make dat call and seems they r not interested. so...😒...I just wish she would hve stayed a bit longer... till march end n she wud still have one mth holiday...but nyways, wishing her all the luck👍🏼
Tyler_Durden thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
shakti isnt cheating any of her fans ...we know she respects her fanbase a lot ...she will be leaving soon ...
how can u even thnk tht she would say she is going to NY just to quit D3

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
It seems this post it leading to comparison being drawn and already there are arguments in this thread,

so im closing this before it gets out of hand

In future please stay on topic and dont diverse to something that is not related to the thread, it will only cause more issues and arguments on the forum