Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Anita knows that ahem has married the girl of his mother's choice, so she must be still believing that ahem doesn't the love girl whom he has married and is carrying the relation on because of his mother. On the contratry ahem has fallen head over heels for gopi.
Anita will definately try to vow him back, will ask him to divorce gopi or will create more misunderstanding between gohem. Ahem will definately not go back to her nor he'l divorce gopi. It'l be interesting to see what ahemji will do to keep his marital relation on.
There could be a possibility of rashi joining hands with anita, to teach gopi a lesson for her past behaviour with her (ofcourse gopi was right on her part to behave with rashi that way).
i believe that there are chances of anita creating misunderstanding between gohem, because these days gopi is a little distant from ahem, on knowning anita's return gopi will decide to leave MM (i think that might not happen, because koki will never this happen) and we might a confession from ahem of his love for gopi.
This track will be interesting to see.. ahemji trapped between gharwali and bharwali...

what say guys?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I seriously don't get how ahem can even give one thought to anita after umang did so bad to modis. Its lame if ahem gets confused even for one moment that he loves anita and not gopi
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even Gopi should be given a choice between Gharwala and BaharwalE( Joshi and Tejas)😉Edited by feviewer - 12 years ago
Madhura2105 thumbnail
thats wat am saying he for sure wont be going back to her again, forget abu wat umang did.. hes head over heels for gopi yaaa... itl be interesting to see what he'l do sustain his marital relationship now.. the ball is in his court, it depends on him how palys it...

and if he goes back to anita, i want tejas to come and run away with gopi...
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: feviewer

Even Gopi should be given a choice between Gharwala and BaharwalE( Joshi and Tejas)😉

Then I will happily take gopi's gharwala😆
Madhura2105 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy311

me too😳
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

I will take Gopi's dewar
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I seriously don't get how ahem can even give one thought to anita after umang did so bad to modis. Its lame if ahem gets confused even for one moment that he loves anita and not gopi

Actually Maddy... I think Aham is going to be facing the music soon. It is going to be difficult to get Gopi to listen to him now.. He will have to try harder.. Gopi will not be convinced quickly. She spent almost 2 years and he still has not confessed.. Anitha coming back would be a catalyst to Aham in the sense that he would want Gopi to have no misunderstanding but to Gopi it would be a catalyst to leave as she would do anything to make Aham happy. I am pretty sure there will be some misunderstandings.. ðŸ˜Š
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Actually Maddy... I think Aham is going to be facing the music soon. It is going to be difficult to get Gopi to listen to him now.. He will have to try harder.. Gopi will not be convinced quickly. She spent almost 2 years and he still has not confessed.. Anitha coming back would be a catalyst to Aham in the sense that he would want Gopi to have no misunderstanding but to Gopi it would be a catalyst to leave as she would do anything to make Aham happy. I am pretty sure there will be some misunderstandings.. ðŸ˜Š

I agree
Sravas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I dont know y all people are so optimistic here...hopw for the best but prepare for the worst too..

this confessing of ahem after anitha's return wont happen in one day or two or we can't relieve out of this pain  in one line sentence or so like that

I just want to warn all our SNS lovers...that we should witness a big drama in Modi house
Rashi will really take advantage of all the things and really exploit gopi with the help of urmi kalakari... Urmis again plots to disturb gopi and kokila without any reason will taunts gopi everyday ...a silent creature will doubly pained due to ahem's distance and also Koki's misunderstandings...Ahem rather expressing his feelings will start irritation and scolds gopi over each and every small things...

This all will lead a big chaos in the house for 2 months like that then we will be blessed with a episode like Holi day celebrations...now again to square one that gopi will become very fearful and wont look blushingly with ahem...ahem really feels sorrry for gopi bug due to his live in a shell nature doesnt come or expose his feelings and this silent gopi never confronts him in any situation...

Everyday at the end of the epi all of us should come and share our bitter feelings and rona dhona here atleast for two months...then only the results will be sweet Inteezaar ka phal meetha hotha hai...

Fruits of patience will be sweeter ...