finally i met ARHI,arhi was live on IF,update pg236

Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
It is nothing less than a dream come true,millions of fans wish that they could meet arhi and i am one of those few who get a chance to meet them.actually last night my father invited one of old friends to our house for dinner and when he came to our house i was watching ipkknd and he said so u r also arshi fan,i said yes and then he told me that his son is a part of ipkknd crew and i was shocked to hear that and then i said plz plz plz ask your son to take me to the set of ipkknd,he called his son and he agreed and i almost fainted on hearing that.the whole night i couldnt sleep thinking about meeting barun and sanaya.its nothing less then a fairy tale.he said that he will take me with him probably on thursday,i said can i hug them once and he said that hug them as many times as u wish.oh boy i dont have words to describe whats my condition right now,let me take break,cant write anything as i am so excitedEdited by Karan.G.king - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u r so lucky. i wish i could meet them
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow !! u so lucky finally ur Dream goin to cme true ðŸ˜Š 
LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
*EEEK*Jumps*Wishes I was you*Faints*wow*

Wow you are one lucky girl!!Best of luck!Do click pictures ðŸ˜³

PS:Do mention IF.

PPS:Hug that guy who is taking you there too🤣

OMFG THEY CAME!!! *jumps up and down like a crazy fan* Even though they didn't reply to my comments(which I posted every five seconds🤣 ) I love ipkknd I love you guys I love Sarun.Barun and Sanaya you guys truly rock =)

*Just realised my post is on the first page so they definitely must have seen it*

Yayyy-yes I am trying to console myself😆
Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 12 years ago
Karan.G.king thumbnail
[QUOTE=Risha_ipkknd] <font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#660033">*EEEK*Jumps*Wishes I was you*Faints*wow*</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#660033">Wow you are one lucky girl!!Best of luck!Do click pictures😳</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#660033">PS:Do mention IF.</font>

[DIV]<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#660033">PPS:Hug i will surely hug him and give him a big big big big dabba of chocolates and will surely mention IF
..Apz.. thumbnail
lucky u are😊 click max no of pics..n upload it pls!
Karan.G.king thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky89

Wow !! u so lucky finally ur Dream goin to cme true😊

i am still not able to believe that i will my favourite actors,my mom thinks i am gone mad as i am jumping madly and hugging everyone
ASRism thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lucky you girl...njoy ur meeting and give us updates and pics😳
Karan.G.king thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnam

lucky u are😊click max no of pics..n upload it pls!

ofcourse
More-than-himM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
lucky u please do bring in loads of pictures
have a great time