Nasha uthra hain RaYa ka

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
So guys, hum log toh C-nite ke effect se kab ka baahar aa chuke hain, lekin Priya Ram ko itne din lage hain. Aur woh bhi isliye kyunki Dadi ne dead line de diya hain. Hamare Golu Goli ke age kuch zyada hain na, isi liye shaayad reflexes bhi slower hain. Isiliye itne din lage hain nashe se baahar aane mein.
          Wahi samjhathi hain Priya Ram ko ki jab tak hamara bachha 20saal ka ho jaayega, tab Golu Dada ke age mein hoga ( 60 years ). Woh bhi true hain ( Wat say guys )πŸ˜›
            The episode starts with RaYa in their room thinking of solutions and answers to how to say no to Dadi about her expectations of a par-potha. Priya poori tarah se maska laga chuki hogi Ram ko Dadi ko convince karne ke baare mein. Lekin bechaare Golu dadi ko dekh ke sab bhool jaata hain. Golu ko idea aatha hain ki woh log VikHa se suggestions lenge. Aur Ram Vikram ko call kartha hain. Vikram is as usual busy. Ram invites himself and Priya to Vikram's place for dinner. And believe this or not Vikram says he is busy and he might have to speak to Harry about it. Vikram Ram se milne ke liye bhi time ke baare mein soch raha hain. U r going to get into troubles Vikky dear. And Neha ek scribbling pad leke baithi hain and Priya ko call karthi hain. When she invites RaYa for dinner, Priya says they have invited themselves. Emotional Neha thinks that Priya and Ram remember their anniversary. poor Neha. she might not express but one can easily feel she is feeling lonely. Vikram give time to her. And here a cute scene happens when Priya says Ram ne Vikram ko call kiya tha. Neha pakadthi hain. I was wondering in the first scene of the episode why she is still calling him Mr. Kapoor. I felt good when she says Ram while talking to Neha.
               Priya is feeling bad for Neha that Vikram doesn't even remember his anniversary. And she tells the same to Ram. Ram shrugs it off saying it is routine every year and the result would be Vikram and Ram having drinks at Ram's place. This makes Priya feeling aghast. And here starts our Madam Hitler's lecture. Priya madam apni original style mein aa gayi hain. And Ram was like whats the big deal. Ab nahin bachhu jab tu khud apni anniversary yah Priya ka b'day bhool jaayega tab teri waat lagegi Munna. And Priya even reminded him that she will not leave him if he forgets any of the occasions ( Typical biwi aagayi )πŸ‘ Hmmm... I feel good here on personal front. Any other wife in the forum needn't feel bad that they are not as perfect as Priya( i used to feel that ). So happy.
                And Priya taunts him that he is not a good friend to Vikram and Neha and insists him to remind Vikram about his anniversary. And Golu as usual is about to blurt that Neha has planned for a surprise dinner for him. And again starts Priya, the lecturer's talks. Finally Ram says a namaskar to Madam ji. Ho gaya inka nok- jhok.
                Vikram has to work on sunday too and Harry insists that he attend the presentation atleast for 2hr. And Harry is such a refreshing character. To tell u frankly that is the only character in today which is full of life, particulary in today's episode ( coz of Bds ).
                And Natasha is waiting outside Sharma house for the past 1hr. the house is locked. Karthik comes and opens the door. She taunts him about her waiting and he shouts at her. She says disgusting. Guys, I have a question for u. How many of u people have 4sets of keys for ur house and how many of u have mobiles? Tell me who would wait outside the house for 1hr nd that too a famous celebrity fashion designer. Uhhh. This is more disgusting.
                Sudhir got suspicious about Nih-Ayesha meeting and he is trying to protect the family by bypassing the effects of that meeting from Ayesha. As a result, he takes his wife and daughter to a movie. This man finally got his senses back. He should infact share this with Natasha, I think. And Shipraaa is as usual. We can find even Ayesha hitting her forehead seeing her mom. She is so loud yeah. Dhol ki sound bhi dheemi dheemi lagega uske saamne.
                 We get an awesome dialogue from mama to Sid. " Jab teri maa apni kaam kar rahi hain toh hum logon ko koi bhi kasht karne ki zaroorat nahin hain". Well it goes something like this coz I watched it only once. Niharika enters and starts about middle class ego. When does this woman remember that she had been a middle class( I think it was lower class ) one until she trapped AK. Middle class ego aag ki tarah hoti hain. Koyi bhi class ho ego toh ego hi hota hain. What logic yeah. She is intent on bringing her other daughter too Maayka. Ek beti ki toh waise hi husband chod ke chala gaya hian. Ab doosri ki bhi yahi haal karna chahthi hain. 😑
                   It seems Ram and Priya are gonna babysit VikHa's children as an anniversary gift to them. ( We knew already )πŸ˜‰
                   The episode was fine with RaYa back but somehow I feel BDs spoiled the show. When Priya's BD was talking we could find Ram reacting but not in the manner in which he would to the original Priya. One thing I am happy about is Sudhir having his thinking cap back and Ram and Priya trying to babysit future gangsters. LOL.

Edited by ravichitra - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
YES I ALSO FEEL THAT BD HAS SPOIL THE CUTENESS OF THE SCENE WELL ANYWAYS EPISODE WAS NICEπŸ˜”
murlidharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we have to accept this bd...as both ram & st have their film schedule...but its ok...st has came for balh on sun...so most probably...we will not see st bd...

episode was lovely...raya convo was supab...i am excited to see how ram will handle nevi kids,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as he is supar scared...
murlidharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vese raya ka nasha utra hain phir chadne ke liye...as soon they will desie to have their own child...
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Main aap sab logon se sehmat hoon...😊
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chitra nice analysis..
Indeed the nasha is getting out of Raya's systems..

But I see the positive side of this filler episode.. from the precap, its evident Raya are going to baby sit Vik_Neha's kids..
Kya patha? At the end of the day they will be convinced to have a baby of their own..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
chitloner thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siacutie

YES I ALSO FEEL THAT BD HAS SPOIL THE CUTENESS OF THE SCENE WELL ANYWAYS EPISODE WAS NICEπŸ˜”

Absolutely Sia. We were laughing at their talking but not to the extent required. We can only hope for better scenes together.
chitloner thumbnail

Originally posted by: murlidharmona

we have to accept this bd...as both ram & st have their film schedule...but its ok...st has came for balh on sun...so most probably...we will not see st bd...

episode was lovely...raya convo was supab...i am excited to see how ram will handle nevi kids,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as he is supar scared...

U r right Muralidharmona, they have got their own personal and social life. So we need to bear with them. When ST wears backless blouses she has suppleness below her neck region. The body double has stiffness and it is not supple.
chitloner thumbnail

Originally posted by: murlidharmona

vese raya ka nasha utra hain phir chadne ke liye...as soon they will desie to have their own child...

LOL, nasha ythra hain zyada chad ne ke liye. Iss baar hum logon ko nahin chadega. Thank God, Varna main bach nahin paaongi
chitloner thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Main aap sab logon se sehmat hoon...😊

Kisse sehmath ho aur kis baath pe sehmath ho? πŸ˜ƒ