Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: abavi

and what about for giving a hint to Anji, they make Arnav play chit chit with Kushi and Kids?

Arre don't remind me on Anji???? Does that lady have brains at all??? I mean read that letter..they are doing love talks for heaven's sake...😡

Above all, I cannot even think of him doodling... 
Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: doodleberry

The problem is not with his handwriting and we donno who wrote them...imagine how fast he was writing??? and he can't even read it properly and writing fast???

You Know, I did like the fact that they paid attention to the handwriting thing ...His was a scrawly mess while hers was neat and well rounded...At least here they kept that continuity ..

Arnav can read and write , Doods..esp if he was in UP then Hindi would  be compulsory ..

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sathya,🤗

Lovely post👏..I remember your DP...which so much is the story of IPK and me glad the Cvs implemented this story in the track which is very apt...forgetting the many loopholes I just enjoyed that part of the episode when kushi narrates her views and Arnav hears it out..its time they both start decoding the so much of information they have collected over the period. Absolutely loved your last sentence:

I hope that the beauty kills only the beastly traits and accepts the beast with all his warts for only her complete acceptance will turn him into a prince..

Frankly I am dying  to see this happen before the MU is cleared..can I dream of it?

Doods...hugz to you🤗

I know the amount of passion and time you invest in analysing ..which you have explained fantastically...I absolutely understand your rage and disappointment🤗...the show is pathetic all the more when you understand what the PH and SP startegies are leading to...no where do we viewers or continuity or characteristics stand..it either SPA or IPL which is guiding them and where they are butchering the storyline and characteristsics...accordingly.

When the episode started that was the first thought which came to me...where is the continuity...the guy who was tortured without having a glimpse of her who was craving to see her..where did that emotions go..shouldnt his face light up on seeing her...shouldnt he be asking her questions???😕

Second point of disappointment...why the hell Nani was explaining abt the tuition service to him didnt she realise the extent of miscommunication betn the couple...infact I was wondering shouldnt Nani ask kushi to stop her tuition classes and advice kushi to spend more time with her hubby as he is home at that time...shouldnt any elder be doing that..never mind..I think no point asking questions.

Only thing I liked about the episode was kushis pouring out of her feelings and Arnav hearing it..hopefully something comes out of it or they go back with their own business as if nothing happened.
One thing is clear the story is going nowhere.

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

See the answer is in the question only. The man cannot even read the manuscript properly and writing it like a pro??? hahhaha... I'm going bonkers. 😆

But isnt reading Manuscript with technical hindi words different from reading/writing conversational hindi... I dont know about hindi, you people have to say.. For us, conversational Tamil is different from Pure Tamil, That is people who take tamil as third language (mandatory) wont understand the pure version... but will be able to manage with the conversational one!
zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Zon I understand your views hun... Tum thodi jyaada sidhi ho... you donno these people and don't even get into their trap...

They are just using small small missions to fulfill their vision 😡

Kudos to U for calling me sidhi😊 U know I am 1 of those ppl that can get easily emotionally blackmailed!!!
Anyways coming to the point,since u r an expert I'll take your POV as correct!!BTW now i am not all concerned about dragging now I need to memorize anatomy for my paper n for that I wont b wasting time on thinking about truth revealing etc

tanthya thumbnail

Arre don't remind me on Anji???? Does that lady have brains at all??? I mean read that letter..they are doing love talks for heaven's sake...😡

Above all, I cannot even think of him doodling... 

@ Purple...That was a sore point and so was his interaction with Kids..ASr kabse ithna gharelu bangaya 😲😲
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: slmu

GM ladies 🤗

Sathya, beautiful poem, nice quotes from B & B. Very nice analysis on the whole and good point about the media being mentioned. I had missed that.

Doods, Pam, agree with both of you about Arnav's thanda reaction to seeing Khushi, nani and Doods most importantly Anjali. During the havan episodes, at  one point she clearly told nani, that these two will spend their lives like this. She meant fighting. So how come she missed the fact yesterday???

Anna, both you and Pam wondered about Arnav interacting with the kids. Technically, it was only the one kid. And the comfort level was instantly forged because this child spoke ASR's deal language.

I quite liked the episode and the performances were  good.

Hey Shanthi 🤗

I quite am okay with the episode - and because we got to see something from Khushi - that was the sole reason I liked it.

As for the kid scene - I was okay till the deal scene happened - I know Arnav has changed itna toh - but when he played back - I did not see Arnav or ASR I saw BS in that scene - so I was shocked!
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanthya

You Know, I did like the fact that they paid attention to the handwriting thing ...His was a scrawly mess while hers was neat and well rounded...At least here they kept that continuity ..

Arnav can read and write , Doods..esp if he was in UP then Hindi would  be compulsory ..

I know many ppl whose Hindi is clumsy like hell, even thgh their mother tongue is Hindi!

Hope they show later, that ASR studied abroad😉

Edit-
I wud love to see a childhood glimpse of ASR-Anji-Akaash
Edited by anjani-pagli - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: abavi

But isnt reading Manuscript with technical hindi words different from reading/writing conversational hindi... I dont know about hindi, you people have to say.. For us, conversational Tamil is different from Pure Tamil, That is people who take tamil as third language (mandatory) wont understand the pure version... but will be able to manage with the conversational one!

I agree with Vi here...Literary and technical Hindi jargon will be entirely different from the conversational Hindi and the letter was full of  conversational  Hindi  with which Arnav is acquainted ...
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Me too! Cannot take Arnav's character assassination! The whole interaction with the kids was Barun Sobti - except the deal part - otherwise it was NOT Asr but BS who was in the scene!

I know it was BS.. This scene would hv worked after Mu cleared but just nt way.. His reactions should hv been different, should hv shown confusion.. And her dialogues were lame .
She realizes yet she doesnt realize 

what next Laila Majnu, salim anarkali, Pride and Prejudice , bunty ur bubbly?? 😆

Or Kushi will be Gopi one day, Geet one day, Akshara one day .. What nonsense ..