Beauty and The Beast=ArHi PERFECT Move CVs :)

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Cv's yet again proved there is always a connection in every epi ! okay not EVERY but Most of the Epi ! there is always a connection which is either related to ArHi story ! or to the Future ! 

just like the Heer Ranjha track they did ! it showed how if HEER RANJHA were separated on their Shadi !! ARHI came closer on their Wedding ! which Showed how ArHi r the re-birth of heer ranjha ! 

and So Was Today when CV's introduced Beauty&Beast Story ! i mean Honestly when i saw the SBB! I thought it will be another OTT comedy ! but NO ! CVs Defo know wat they doing ! and they defo know wat type of story they introducing !! 

hmm Im Sure you all know beauty n beast story ! how the princess always helped the Beast ! but Beast always ill-treated and always hurt the beauty but the beauty never gave up ! she some how knew Beast is not like this ! and she always dreamt of the Beast as her Prince Charming in her dreams! and we all knw why Beast Hurted the Beauty !! cuz he didnt wanted to get attached wid her ! as he was scared of his own face ! and he didnt wanted her to be part of his life cuz he didnt wanted her to be more hurt by being wid him ! yet the Beauty was still falling for him ! 
 and Same with Arnav And Khushi, Khushi who is innocent yet is gettin hurt by Arnav and she doesn't know why ! where Arnav doesnt want to hurt her but THE BEAST in ArHi life (SHYAM) is making the Situation for Arnav to hurt khushi ! n both Mis understand each other ! 
even tho Arnav is shown like a BEAST in khushi's life ! yet This BEAST is the one who always HELPS her and is always there for her !! 

so Yes there is always a reason behind everything CV's Bring ! let it be Heer Ranjha or todays Beauty and the beast ! 

Now Coming to the Epi ! I loved it ! it was a cute epi ! n loved how CVs Kept Khushi's silent treatment for ASR !! 
Lol every bit of the epi was just so cute 🤣 ! I thought afta watching The SBB segment ! afta Khushi Screams SHAITAN ! 🤣 ! which was HELL HILARIOUS btw 🤣 ! ASr's xpression were killer 🤣 !! anyways i thought Khushi will start talking to ASR !but LOVED her sudden change of xpression from scared to angry @ ASR ! n Turned over 👏 !! amazing Sanaya ! ! 

anyways and thn ! I just loved how Khushi Started saying the story to the Kids ! n how all over sudden she became sad ! as it was similar to her life story :( ! and ASR too was sad n looking @ her !! i loved this Scene <3

and Man Thn comes My fav bit of the epi 🤣 Tu Ruk Pehle tujhe Kaonga 🤣 Man THIS WAS SO BARUN man But Hell cute 🤣 ! tht Smirk on his face 🤣 ! man Barun was killer here 🤣 !! 

and Thn the silent treatment continued 👏 !! loved the Letter bit ! it was so cute ! and thn BANG ! the RIGHT LETTER ! but Rong persons hand .-. ! i mean yes anjali ke Haath laga ! but Im sure she will go to nani !! but im sure later when she finds out the reason behind ArHi shadi ! these hints will help her !! 

i just loved how ! CVs showed khushi's pain ! how the gurl who use to believe in Fairytales :( ! but Now her fate is broken n she no more believes in fairytale :( !! 

and as always NO PRECAP 😡 

Over all a VERY cute epi ! and i loved it !! 

"Kya karegi Anjali shaitaan aur sundari ke beech ki doori mitaane ke liye"...jaanne ke liye dekhiye IPKKND somvaar se shukravaar raat 8:00 baje...  

🤣 !! thanks to my Pappu Bushi for this Tagline 🤣 

now coming to People's disappointment to the epi 😕 ! hmmm if u actually Watch the epi again ! u will know there was a sign in todays epi ! which was showing ArHi's Story ! and im saying many disappointed on CVs for yet again making ASR shaitan ! but hmm they didnt Show him the SHAITAN ! SHAITAN! but the Shaitan from Beauty n the beast ! who was actually the Prince charming :) 

so chill maro sab :) ! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Manooo🤗🤗

Missed u😭 

Btw Im first.. Phinally😃 

I was laughing soo much today while watching the epi...Arnav was laughing soo cutely at the antics of children.. Im sure he was finding himself in those children which he had long forgotten...

The way Nikhil, the child took each other's messages😆 Poor boy became postman in two extremely adorable lovers.. who say they dont want to talk but they end up talking!!! and they cldnt help talking😳😛

True.. His expressions were killer.. Same pich Manoo loved tht line.. Harpreet toh hai nahi idhar, tu hai.. aur main bhookha hoon tujhe pehle kha leta hoon😆

Hum toh Arnav is deewani the ab toh uske sapne bhi aane lage😳
The day when I saw the Heer Ranjha.. ( i mean before that epi aired) I told in priya's crooner.. they will play themselves .. not Heer Ranjha.. get up may be same.. the story wld be similar bt the feelings wld be actually theirs.. nd It was!! Arnav & Khushi both were Arnav & Khushi in get up of Ranjha & Heer...

It was their story!!!

Today tooo.. Aww .. its one of my fav fairy tales... he is Shaitan to her. but Prince too... 

As it was in the story tht Prince will come out one day.. he is in a spell.. here too Prince will come out of Arnav.. ryt nw. Arnav is in a spell.. here spell is not knowing the truth... and once truth gets revealed.. Prince ill be there for his Beauty😳

I freaking loving the story nw sooo much❤️

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
okay,, I made a point yesterday to track u!!!🤣

I loved when he realised that she thinks of him as prince as well, n feels bad,,,but who knows this CV's kal ko bhuladenge yaar,, I just want them together, maine dono ke bachon ke naam bhi sonchliye! 😉
Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing post
great analysis!
ishayat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Are thy going to try all the classic and fairy tale tracks on us now that matches with ASR-Khushi? First Heer-Ranjha and now Beauty and The Beast...thy will just try anything to make us forget about the MU :(...the current track is good but the CV's are dragging the MU in this way :@
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Now that Arnav is softening slowly, I really hope Khushi becomes the opposite...cold and indifferent. I know its not her character but its also not Arnav's character to be smiling and teasing the kids. But he's changing. I want him to change for the better and at the same time, I want her to change for the worse. As in, she is losing her hopes and dreams and I want her to break down and completely lose faith in people. Then it will be harder for him to win her back. At least show some depth to her character...
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

okay,, I made a point yesterday to track u!!!🤣

I loved when he realised that she thinks of him as prince as well, n feels bad,,,but who knows this CV's kal ko bhuladenge yaar,, I just want them together, maine dono ke bachon ke naam bhi sonchliye! 😉

Zoha 🤗  haila ! I didnt see it 🤣 ! u knw u should scrap me next time ! cuz kabhi kabhi studying ka Bhoot ajaata hai 🤣 ! 

@ur view ! xactly ! seeems like Aaj Kal CVs ASR ko amnesia ka patient Dikate hain 🤣 !! ek din kuch yaad rakta hai 🤣 ! next day he forgets n remembers afta AGES 🤣 !! 

n ROFL Bacho ke naam 🤣 ! hum kuch Aage ki Planning nahin karte 🤣 

DiamondLife thumbnail
so true..
I hope he gets this message strongly that he is her prince charming..
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: barun2297

amazing post
great analysis!

RushilovesBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree
I just loved today's episode
beauty and the beast is my fav story