4/9: WU (UV in JN's room!)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with Vijay bhai saying that no matter how hard some people try they will always be down. Manyata looks on with hurtful eyes as everyone taunts her. Unnati asks her if she is okay to which Manyata answers back that she is okay because she is a fighter (Ah! that's why she will be the Yuvrani!😉). Manyata tries to leave the party but Vijay bhai stops her by taunting on why she is leaving. Manyata answers back in English saying she is leaving because she doesn't want to steal the spotlight from JN shocking the guests and her family while Unnati and UV look pleased. Manyata smiles and leaves. UV tries to go after her but JN hold him back saying they haven't finished their dance and drags him back to the dance floor (gosh such a despo!🤢).

Manyata angrily walks to her room and closes her door and finally cries out the tears she had been holding as she cries out for Akash saying she is very alone without him. She remembers back to him saying to close her eyes and remember him he will always be there for her. Manyata talks to herself saying she is not alone, he is always with her. She tells herself that JN and her friends think that they made her fall but they don't realize that they taught her how to rise again (she will never get over Akash!).

UV knocks on her door and tells her to please listen to him. Manyata doesn't open her door and tells him to leave. UV angrily strides away with a look of determination on his face (maybe now he will do something about despo JN!😕).

JN is bidding her friends for bye when she spots UV walking down the stairs. She taunts him regarding his habit of running after Manyata and then tells him to give her a good night kiss but all the while UV is staring at her angrily. UV gives her a glare and walks away. Vijay bhai comes and questions on UA's anger. JN tells him that if UV doesn't kiss her then he will become a frog (Seriously how low can she go! Can't she get it that UV will never love her especially if she behaves like such a desperate girl falling all over him!🤢).

UV is weightlifting as he thinks back to Manyata telling him that she is willing to do anything for Akash and then JN taunting him about running after Manyata. Unnati comes to UV and asks him If he is upset maybe that's why he left her behind in the party. UV gets o n his treadmill and starts running. Unnati tries to stop him saying he will fall down if he runs so fast and the truth is that no matter how fast he runs he is still in the same place. UV tells her that his life has become like a treadmill. UV stops running ad tells her that all his life he has gotten everything he wanted but with Manyata no matter how hard he tries she seems to go far away from him. Unnati tells him to stop running after Manyata as she loves Akash and might never feel for him the way JN feels for him (listen to your sister UV, forget about Akash obseesed Manyata and her UV desperate sister JN! they both deserve what they are getting!).

JN and Brijraj are out at a restaurant. Brijraj tells JN how proud he of of her. JN promises to never break his trust. A foreigner comes to meet them and Brijraj introduces him to JN and JN tells she knows him he is the owner of a very big multinational company. Mr. Phillip tells JN that they will make her rich and takes out his check. Briraj laughs and tells him that the check rightfully belongs to JN. Mr. Phillip then hands the check to JN. JN is happy at receiving the check and Brijraj tells her that now she has the responsibility of Devghad. Briraj tells her that the first job after her being crowned will be to sign Mr. Phillip's contract. JN questions them on why he can't start the project now to which Brijraj replies saying that Rajmata thinks that by selling the land the Mr. Phillip will lead to their people being homeless. JN tells him that she is with him (Ah... seems like Manyata doesn't have to do anything JN herself will cause her downfall by going against Rajmata even before being crowned!😆).

Manyata in her room wearing a beautiful anarkali type yellow dress. UV comes to greet her but Mayata snaps at him. UV tells her to let go of her anger and forget about last night. Manyata says she can't forget how everyone in the party was staring at her as if she was their entertainment. UV asks her why she is taking their anger on him. Manyata says that she is angry with him and yells at him about how he went to the party with her but then went to JN. UV tells her that he is only on her side. Manyata says he has no side he is sometimes with her and sometimes with JN. UV tries to make her listen to him. Manyata gives him a coin and tells him to flip it. UV flips it and gets a tail, Manyata tells him to flip it again and this time he gets a head. Manyata tells him that he is like the coin always landing on a different side.  Manyata tells him to stop it now and go to JN as she doesn't need his help. She calls him JN's dog making UV angrily who tells her to not to talk with him in such a way and no matter how hard she tries she will always remain a chawl girl with the way she speaks. Manyata angrily tells him to stop showing his anger at her it's not her fault and she doesn't need anyone except Akash and pushes him out of the door saying to go wiggle his tail after JN. (I can't believe she called my UV a dog! URGH! isn't she herself Akash's dog!😡) 

UV is driving his car with anger and thinks back to how JN keeps blackmailing him and how Manyata screamed at him to go be JN's dog. JN tells UV that she is a rajwade hence likes to hunt. It is nighttime and UV comes to the palace and heads to JN's room who is surprised to see him and questions him if she is dreaming. UV tells her that it's time to fulfill her dream. JN is surprised at his presence and questions herself on why he is here when she hadn't even blackmailed him to come. She questions him if he also has fallen in love with her. UV tells her that as far as he knows her she never cared about reasons and destinations only the goal and today he her goal is standing in front of her. JN tells UV that she is a rajwade hence likes to hunt. UV stands closer to JN and tells her that she is right the life has given him such a good opportunity but now he has realized it and will not let this opportunity go to waste. JN stares back at UV with a smile as UV lifts holds her hands and tells her that he hopes she will always remember his first kiss to her. UV lets go of her hand walks away to close the door all the while keeping his eyes on JN hence does not see Manyata standing outside the door as he closes the door. Manyata is shocked to see this but then shrugs it off.

Precap:  

The family at the dining table. JN tells Manyata to sit beside her and then looks at DS who is on the phone. JN picks up her chair and hurts Manyata's foot making her scream. the family looks at Manyata while Manyata is staring at JN in shock.

Edited by Angelskiss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
makes her rich? huh? isnt she rich already? she is princess for crying out loud..
BTW completely agree that UV needs to stop following her.. Akash may be out of the scene for now but he will never be out of M's dead brain.. UV needs to gather his self respect and dignity and let the two sisters on their won self destruction path.. JN is rich, pretty and influential so why is she so fixated on UV and UV no matter what he does he cant be more than friend for M, i think M takes him way too granted and is using him whenever she feels like..Pathetic bc she knows what UV feels for her and she is taking advantage
mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks fo the update. they should change the title of the show to dikhaya ek torture.
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
Hmm I tend to read the updates during the week to decide if I am actually going to watch the episode on the weekend...this update has me on the fence... 

Seems like there was a lot of drama...but tomorrow's episode is what intrigues me, If JN thinks she has won, if she believes she's the Yuvraani or that she has managed to capture Udayveer then why is she STILL torturing Manyata...if she's so confident that DS has chosen her she wouldn't need to do little things like having her friends trip Manyata/Monia, or stepping on her toes to try to embarass. A real princess/rajkumari is gracious, kind, beautiful and confident in her abilities, all I have seen from Jainandini is that she is insecure, and lacks confidence...tsk tsk  
Rapchik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I can't believe that jay would do that to her own flesh and blood she would physically hurt manyata that is just way too low for my standards. I think Manyata should stand up, and the incidents with jay will only motivate her to become a princess.😳 Manyata should teach jay that hate can only be won over with love, so manyata should b so nice and respectful towards jay so that jay becomes embarrassed at her barbarian actions towards manyata MWAHA!
- SwagSwagSwag
Edited by Rapchik - 12 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
JN is such a u know what!!!!😡

Thanx
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
eww.. JN is disgusting, seriously.
I can't believe she is now going to physically hurt Manyata!  
SERIOUSLY, CVs have ruined J's character.
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Manyata will be the right choice because brij and JN both are after money, but DS knows that manyata is the right choice.
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...
i thnk UV is going to delete the clip tats y he came to J room...

kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx 4da update...hate j...makes me want to swear...