Spot on portrayal of Alzheimers by Alok Nath Ji

mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay so I am opening this thread with due permission😊😊 and request😳😳 from our very own forum queen Tanu.

So this is about Alok Nath Ji's portrayal of an Alzheimer's patient and its accuracy.
I used to see lots of posts on the forum regarding his behavior resembling more of a mental patient but guys I have to say this, although I have not personally met someone with Alzheimer, I follow Grey's Anatomy very religiously. It is one of the top medical shows here in the US and in the show they have several actors portraying Alzheimer's patients and in fact the the lead female's mom was one such patient and she used to display symptoms very similar to what AN ji is showing. So considering it is a top US show, they do a lot of research on this stuff.

To add more substance to my opinion, one very good friend of mine also volunteers at an old age home here in US and he has personally interacted with several Alzheimer patients and he says they tend to display  similar symptoms as what we (normal people) would attach to mental patients.

So I have to say this that the CVs are handling the Alzheimer portrayal very well and hence no complaints from my side.
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘Edited by mohinee - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Thank u for sharing this Mohinee πŸ€—

If u can find some vids of Greys Anatomy. do add in.. if possible..!

I personally thot that the portrayal wasnt proper.. but u cleared my doubts.. thanks a lot πŸ˜³
mohinee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Thank u for sharing this Mohinee 

If u can find some vids of Greys Anatomy. do add in.. if possible..!

I personally thot that the portrayal wasnt proper.. but u cleared my doubts.. thanks a lot πŸ˜³

No problem. Anything for you my dear. You are the sole reason I am still here even after the multiple disastrous date debacles and hair dye fight. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

I guess even  I would have thought of it as over the top if I had not seen Grey's anatomy or talked to my friend. 😊😊

Will try to find the video if possible and post it although it might take some time.
😊

Edited by mohinee - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohinee

No problem. Anything for you my dear. You are the sole reason I am still here even after the multiple disastrous date debacles and hair dye fight. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

I guess even  I would have thought of it as over the top if I had not seen Grey's anatomy or talked to my friend. 😊😊

Will try to find the video if possible and post it although it might take some time.
😊

thankooo sweets πŸ€—
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm alok ji always hd dn gr8 jb
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Mohineee...It was A great Info...😊
RoDee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS Mohinee. Your post cleared many of my doubts. IF this is the case then AN is fantastic... What an acting.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Edited by aarch - 12 years ago
mohinee thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Thanks Mohineee...It was A great Info...😊

My pleasure. 😊
mohinee thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarch

TFS Mohinee. Your post cleared many of my doubts. IF this is the case then AN is fantastic... What an acting.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Glad it helped.  😊😊