Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

agreed agreed poco UV needed a break from al this ...like said heis running at same place running behind M ...that one day she will accept him...he is tired of all this today ...he was better with no feelings inside him rather than a UV as individual ...atleast he was yuvraj udayveer who was happy as being yuvraj...when M came in his life that inside UV was surfaced out...but for yuvraj of jaigarh it was getting not its kind that one lady blackmailing other lady is making him run after her...that not suited yuvraj

today it was yuvraj of jaigarh surfaced out atleast he was more happy & content..had a control in his life.which he wanted back...

Thank you , mere daal daal ke pancchi. πŸ˜†... UV ki saari limits cross ho gayi hain aur ab use lagta hai ki jab main bura tha , tabhi accha tha. πŸ˜‰... so, J and Maanyata , both will know what YUVRAJ UDAYVEER is all about and both the chicks deserve it. 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticwater24

LOL Poco...yeah it will do good to UV  if he goes off for a holiday...but this guy he just cant seem to leave the two sisters and go off...while one sister occupied his mind, the other occupies both his heart and mind...phas gaya hain bechara...umm ...sometimes i feel all the three characters are playing trains ...Jay wants UV, UV wants Manyata, Manyata wants Akash...anyway I think UV is going to use Jay to make M realise her feelings for him...he wont plan it ...but this is what will happen...well again poor Jay, if this is what will happen...I would actually love it if UV really ignores M, and M feels disturbed by that fact..infact she is already feeling disturbed when she is now seeing UV-Jay together...she never behaved like that before at least πŸ˜†

Thank you.😳...UV is suffering from naari dosh. πŸ˜†...Maanyata use marne nahiin deti aur J use jeene nahiin deti. πŸ˜†...Yeah, Maanyata is changing and whatever UV does or says matters to her. If he is not with her , it matters to her and its in the future to see if these feelings develop into love. 😊
mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi pink chocolate. i agree with your post. uday is arm candy for jai and fairy god mother for manyata. manyata's character needs development otherwise she will remain a jungle queen in princess clothes. her akash jap is so unbearable. i feel that all this feelings we are talking about between manyata and uday are all false and just our hopes. we see what we want to see. manyata has been saying from the start that she wants to become a princess to be with akash. now she wants the gaddi to find akash. she is using uday and the way she blasted him, shows her insecurity that she may not get the gaddi and akash will forever be lost. i am hoping that i am wrong. i want manveer but i cant seem to be optimistic about it.😭
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poco the Udayveer Singh in club scenes was way different than the one we have now. In the club scene he was like to Manyata," You need a real man!" He had the edge and he had power like a Yuvraj should. I hope these bedroom games are to destroy the evidence. I don't like seeing him helpless. I want Manyata to run after him now and him ignoring her for awhile.πŸ˜ƒ
-TellyPrincess- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back Poco, you don't know me but everyone on the forum knows you. Ok back to the point,Such main yaar kya likha hai (Wah wah) πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘(and the crowd goes wild). I mean seriously, tume nah yeh jah kar Uday ko kehna chahiye. Poor Uday pas gaya bichaare.I think now is the right time to bring back that, smirk giving Yuvraaj. He totally needs to teach both those jaanwars a lesson, that no one messes with Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh and gets away with it. Oh and I'm loving this Manyata being jealous thing. Her face is worth watching. When Manyata didn't accept the thrown, it got taken away from her and now she's running for it. Yehe haal Manyata ka, is Uday walee situation mein hoga. She will fight with him and soon regret it.
(HAHAHA) evil laugh😈😈😈
mandygill thumbnail
Welcome back poco, you are so right i just want our UV to be happy and don't give a damn to the two ANNOYING AS HELL sisters!  whatever brings smile on my prince's face will bring smile on my face..love UV and he is the only reason for me to watch this show!
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

pinksssπŸ€—...all I gotta say is:

"der aaye durust aaye Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh"

I mean ...gosh I haev been waiting for eons for his dimaag ki batti to jalofy n he destroys the root cause of wats holding him bk...n thats is that evidence...finally he will do wat he cud have the first day itself when he got J's cell phone in his hand with that video...I mean mein hoti na...toh ussi waqt pyar se delete button daaba deti video dekh ke...na rehta baas...na bajti UV ki basuri!!!...I mean dats wat i wud expect a smart guy like UV to do...heck...infact my MIL said that same thing when she watched that scene...
Ne ways...glad UV is now going to take charge of this situation by striking revenge wrapped in honey...

Wat UV doesnt know tho...that his simple action of settling scores with J is actually going to work as a blessing in disguise as M's heart is now going to prick an unknown chord in her...n leave her unsettled...What she does from here on will be directly proportional to wat she feels as an unsettled heart...and I dont know if its even safe to say that maybe...just maybe...round 1 of M stepping over her "aakash" cloud n walking into UV's dreamworld??????
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Word...only this thing can make me 2 watch dis show again...i want the REAL UV BACK...ohh i forgot yea toh 'princess' ki story hai πŸ€”πŸ˜΅ Edited by -SMay31- - 12 years ago
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
soo agree with u!!

both the sisters are practically psychopaths..
they can never let go anything..and UV is their  possessed  prize isnt it..?? one sister use him for all selfish reasons..she could and another..wants him to be her arm candy to flaunt in public or be queen of his..both the sisters never learned the meaning of true love..now i can say both the sisters are like their father "selfish" IDK wat world have to do but I have to win is their motto!!

UV screw both these ladies..take break u'll find better someone..till then njoy ur bachelorhoodπŸ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Pocu  nice post as usual πŸ‘

I seriouslly dunno if I want a ManVeer track after the way Manyata treated Uday today after all that he did for her last week ..

about Jay ,as usual no comments ..not even wroth talking πŸ˜†

I had hopes Manyata will realsie his worth now .,.but damn 😑

let Uday hv fun with all the girls in the world and let Manyata sulk and realise his worth later 😑